shape
carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I haven’t been wearing my rings because I’ve been cleaning, etc....I missed my jewelry. I decided to wear my cushion stack because I haven’t worn it in months. I had toyed with selling it because I have four engagement rings which is not a lot on here but is for my simple life...When I put this stack on it lifted me up and made me happy. It made me feel normal like before Covid...It’s a distraction...and that’s what I need right now. I never named her but will now because I’m keeping her..
98D2D64F-694F-4C89-8C73-F3E719E0C10D.jpeg

Soo pretty @Mamabean cleaning is great and I hear you on taking off the rings but I start to twitch if mine stay off for too long :lol: . Keep those rings, that cushion is gorgeous along with your bands! Happy you put them on and shared :kiss2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Soo pretty @Mamabean cleaning is great and I hear you on taking off the rings but I start to twitch if mine stay off for too long :lol: . Keep those rings, that cushion is gorgeous along with your bands! Happy you put them on and shared :kiss2:

Thank you @bling_dream19! :bigsmile:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Today's stack, inspired by a friend who likes to stack her solitaire with random mismatched bands. I've always admired how elegant and effortless it looks on her. Sorry this is a little blurry!

1587503855545.png

Gorgeous!!,

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today's stack, inspired by a friend who likes to stack her solitaire with random mismatched bands. I've always admired how elegant and effortless it looks on her. Sorry this is a little blurry!

1587503855545.png

That glow:love::love::love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

1587503855545.png

THUD!!!

thudgif.gif

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Finally I am wearing Bubbalah today after a month plus of no diamonds at all. I missed her and it is so good to be wearing her again.

Amidst the urban backdrop during Covid 19 times. Not much traffic at all. Took us 22 minutes to get to my endocrinologist this AM. Usually takes an hour with normal traffic.

Screen Shot 2020-04-22 at 8.13.44 AM.png

bubbalahatsunrisethisAMincar.png

The Brooklyn Bridge as the sun was rising.

Screen Shot 2020-04-22 at 9.03.39 AM.png

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy I can't believe you were able to survive over a month without Bubbalah! Thanks for sharing these shots of her in all her rainbowy, perfectly faceted glory :kiss2: . Those chunks!!!

Isn't the lack of traffic so weird but good? I hope your appointment went well!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy I can't believe you were able to survive over a month without Bubbalah! Thanks for sharing these shots of her in all her rainbowy, perfectly faceted glory :kiss2: . Those chunks!!!

Isn't the lack of traffic so weird but good? I hope your appointment went well!

Thank you @KristyDarling, it went OK. Won't have results for a while.

Honestly as the days go by I am not missing wearing bling. I really am a(n) (old) girl with simple needs. I am home (almost) all the time now and I just prefer being unfettered by anything including bling. I wash my hands so often that it is more difficult wearing rings to keep my hands completely clean and well moisturized too. But it was so lovely to wear her yesterday and she is now back in the safe. I am OK with that. Taking her out when I want to wear her gives me a little boost and it is a perfect situation for me at this time.

I will add the traffic is getting more so now and I am guessing within a matter of weeks it will be back to the usual congestion here. But it was nice while it lasted.

Hope you are well and hope you are enjoying that gorgeous gorgeous ring of yours. :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I haven’t done this in awhile... a ‘small’ stack for me tonight while I’m sitting in bed watching TV!

E5BEC7AD-8274-49EE-9189-4EDFA845D2F5.jpeg 0774518E-0E34-49CA-A6BA-8F7CD09E82E1.jpeg
FD17452F-49C8-476B-93E8-3629A4D8A186.jpeg

SWOON! Super glowy. Love your ring and stack and it is the perfect combination of femininity, mystery and beauty.:love:

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you missy! That is high praise coming from you!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@StephanieLynn Ooops, there it is!! The sapphire/diamond sandwich I have been craving from you!! Gorgeous!! Love the stack!!

What makes this band different than the other one you had besides cut? I have been eyeing that other one but I do have one already. :lol: Crazy I know!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @Alex T for the lovely compliment!

@Slick1, apart from the cut I think the other one is just slightly wider, I needed a sapphire band a little smaller width for my chubby finger! I got up today and said "gotta make a sandwich for Slick lol!

Thanks @CHRISTY-DANIELLE, can't wait to see yours with that amazing OEC you have!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A6666D91-7FAA-41DC-8516-846E9C51FE86.jpeg

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
You guys, keep them coming! This is one of my favorites :love: as I don't really have much of a 'wardrobe' myself. I love the inventiveness.
Oh, and @Crystal_Dreams ... as a CS girl- Ah maz ing. Amazing.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results