shape
carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! The old pieces have so much charm.

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just received my new rose gold Artemis band from CvB today, so of course the first thing I do is snap a couple of photos :cool2:

From top to bottom:
1.93ct R AVC in a WG/RG halo setting
10-point half eternity band in 18k WG
CvB Artemis band in 18k RG with clip corner elongated French Cut diamonds

Chasiu.jpg
Gorgeous!

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Brilliant_Rock
I've been on a bit of a band buying kick these last few months, but I *think* I'm done for awhile!
Found a frenchcut sapphire band in plat , in my size. Had to have it. Then I kept going back to look at a particular deco platinum engraved band, and finally decided I needed it too. The last purchase was the emerald eternity. I'm a May baby, but I've never had a "good" emerald. I was nervous because I couldn't tell from the vendor pics if it would have that green glow I wanted, so was very happy when it arrived, perfectly glowy!
20200529_170438.jpg 20200529_170250.jpg 20200529_165810.jpg

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
I've been on a bit of a band buying kick these last few months, but I *think* I'm done for awhile!
Found a frenchcut sapphire band in plat , in my size. Had to have it. Then I kept going back to look at a particular deco platinum engraved band, and finally decided I needed it too. The last purchase was the emerald eternity. I'm a May baby, but I've never had a "good" emerald. I was nervous because I couldn't tell from the vendor pics if it would have that green glow I wanted, so was very happy when it arrived, perfectly glowy!
Love, love, love
Bands are the best "little" pick me ups! I love them all!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
My (experimental) OEC three stone in a temp setting with my first wedding band along with a not so recently acquired skinny band. Trying out this look with stones old and new, in diamond colors G to Q, and in pink, yellow and black gold metal. It’s a “whatev” and “I don’t give a rat’s ass” kinda day today.
So here ya’ go...
. B172BCBB-94AE-44C1-927F-0A19ECC8AE2E.jpeg

Roselina

Shiny_Rock
My (experimental) OEC three stone in a temp setting with my first wedding band along with a not so recently acquired skinny band. Trying out this look with stones old and new, in diamond colors G to Q, and in pink, yellow and black gold metal. It’s a “whatev” and “I don’t give a rat’s ass” kinda day today.
So here ya’ go...
I LIKE that!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So here ya’ go...
Gorgeous! I would love to hear more about your 3 stone, yummy!

Reactions: caf

MamaBee

Ideal_Rock
I needed a pick me up today...I can’t wait to go through pages of gorgeous stacks! Here’s mine for today.
F234E866-2B39-43B3-8C81-3967AAAB7859.jpeg

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, @Roselina!

Thanks, @Bonfire! The OEC stats are Q/R 1.03ct while the other side is an O/P 1.07 ct. The center is an M at 1.16ct. They‘re all VS. I find the M to be super white vis-a-vis the sides. I find the sides to be much too warm for my liking. I like warm stones but wouldn‘t go below O/P for a three stone ring.
So I’ve decided I‘ll use the sides as earrings - Victorian style earrings maybe.

My dilemma is the center stone. Not quite sure the size stones I should use for a three stone ring. Deciding if I should continue to use the M center and get smaller, similar colored sides. Or go bigger and use the M as one of the sides. Meanwhile, I’m just enjoying the ring as it is while I also decide choice of metal, go yellow or rose gold. I feel guilty for having these type of problems in light of everything that’s going on, but as many of you know, t really need this distraction- esp this month. So thanks for letting me share, ladies.

ItsMainelyYou

Shiny_Rock
So here ya’ go...
This rat's ass is loving all those contrasts, especially the golds!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
@CHRISTY-DANIELLE, love your ever growing collection of bands! I hear ya about difficulty in finding good emerald eternity rings. I have been looking for one as well. Still haven't found one so bought a tsavorite band instead to get my green fix.

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
I needed a pick me up today...I can’t wait to go through pages of gorgeous stacks! Here’s mine for today.
F234E866-2B39-43B3-8C81-3967AAAB7859.jpeg
My goodness this perfect stack caught my attention and then it took me a minute to put together who was posting! May I have the details on the bottom band, is it Embrace? Since blue is my favorite color, and I love the Embrace band, to me this is one of my favorite looks I have seen on PS.

MamaBee

Ideal_Rock
My goodness this perfect stack caught my attention and then it took me a minute to put together who was posting! May I have the details on the bottom band, is it Embrace? Since blue is my favorite color, and I love the Embrace band, to me this is one of my favorite looks I have seen on PS.
Thank you @OdetteOdile! Yes it’s the Embrace band..It goes well with everything..
I changed my name..:cool2: :lol:

MamaBee

Ideal_Rock
So here ya’ go...
I love your beautiful stack and your attitude! That’s how I‘ve been feeling lately! :lol:

MamaBee

Ideal_Rock
20200529_170438.jpg 20200529_170250.jpg 20200529_165810.jpg
OMG @CHRISTY-DANIELLE! You have a GORGEOUS collection!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.