Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

MamaBee

Ideal_Rock
Your new name suits you! And honestly I could recognize your gorgeous taste. Do you know the width of your Embrace band? I think when I tried them on there was a 2.2mm and a 3mm.
Thank you @OdetteOdile..I‘m sorry I don’t know what the width is..I have the papers in Pa. I think it’s 3mm but I’m not positive. I think someone asked me a while ago before Covid. I remember looking up the size of the diamonds. I‘ll see if I can do a search and find it.
Edited to say it’s 3mm. I just found my post. It was originally diamonds and sapphires but the sapphires kept chipping. I had the sapphires replaced with diamonds.

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you @OdetteOdile..I‘m sorry I don’t know what the width is..I have the papers in Pa. I think it’s 3mm but I’m not positive. I think someone asked me a while ago before Covid. I remember looking up the size of the diamonds. I‘ll see if I can do a search and find it.
Edited to say it’s 3mm. I just found my post. It was originally diamonds and sapphires but the sapphires kept chipping. I had the sapphires replaced with diamonds.
Ah thank you! I really think with this stack the proportions are balanced perfectly. If I had this stack I don't think I could bring myself to wear anything other than this each day. :kiss2:

MamaBee

Ideal_Rock
Ah thank you! I really think with this stack the proportions are balanced perfectly. If I had this stack I don't think I could bring myself to wear anything other than this each day. :kiss2:
You’re so sweet @OdetteOdile! Thank you!

luxe

Shiny_Rock
B866996C-6CB0-40C1-8710-6B23E9A97C4E.jpeg
My original .62 MRB ER, that has admittedly fallen a little out of favor against some other pieces in my collection. I have never worn this trio, but I’m quite liking it! I’m discovering I have a love of different metals and textures all worn at once. Still have nowhere to go, but I’m enjoying her company.

Last edited:

X5M

Rough_Rock
My original .62 MRB ER, that has admittedly fallen a little out of favor against some other pieces in my collection. I have never worn this trio, but I’m quite liking it! I’m discovering I have a love of different metals and textures all worn at once. Still have nowhere to go, but I’m enjoying her company.
I love the mixed metals and textures! Perfect combo

MamaBee

Ideal_Rock
I love this combination! I try to mix but it doesn’t look right when I do it. This stack is perfect!

MamaBee

Ideal_Rock
Here’s my platinum solitaire stacked with my rose gold ruby eternity and a wide 22kt yellow gold band. B5C3EC86-EB2E-4824-BD59-8505BD5A792C.jpeg D5B8E36B-FD47-492E-92BE-D0550B20C511.jpeg F8C8B8BE-E27B-46C8-85B0-266018FE2BE9.jpeg CA70C27E-EEE4-4953-978E-9D2F336EDE39.jpeg
So pretty! Your wide yellow gold band looks a lot like my original wedding band! Mine was white gold..

caolsen

Shiny_Rock
EFB1A7D8-A0B1-4A34-AA3D-663D03D478E8.jpeg
My Alex Park stack. The bottom is a fancy pink (no other color noted) .19 GIA on a brushed YG band he made for me, asked for it to set really low, in a sort of bezel.

The diamond eternity isn’t from Alex, made by a custom shop in KY - platinum, MRB, 3 carats tots. The twisted 14k spacer is from a small crafty, hipster boutique in Charlotte NC. Topped off with my new fancy brown 1 carat cushion in a halo setting made my Alex who also sourced the diamond.

I swear the cushion stone has a tiny, wee bit of pink in it, not as much as the tiny true pink diamond, of course. Alex sold the stone without a cert, I have no issues there - trust him, and his eye for cut & clarity is top notch. A cert would have been 15% of the stones cost so passed on sending it to GIA for now.

But it does mean the color is open for discussion. Maybe it’s wishful thinking but I see the cushion as brown with some pink undertones ;-)

Tell me if I am crazy on the cushion’s color.

ItsMainelyYou

Shiny_Rock
EFB1A7D8-A0B1-4A34-AA3D-663D03D478E8.jpeg
But it does mean the color is open for discussion. Maybe it’s wishful thinking but I see the cushion as brown with some pink undertones ;-)

Tell me if I am crazy on the cushion’s color.
*squints eyes* maybe a hint of pink on my monitor, but I do have to say that I would own and wear ALL of it. It's exactly my style and I love it. LOVE it.:love:

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Diamond*Dana , what a beautiful oval and beautiful setting! What are the details?
Thank you! The oval is .92 E VS2. The setting is from Blue Nile, I purchased on eBay for my stone. I had my oval previously set in a halo but It wasn’t really holding up to daily wear. My plan is to set a colored stone in the halo.

Begonia

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooooooo!!! Love what you're doing there!
Can I ask where you got the yellow gold band?

Last edited:
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.