shape
carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your new name suits you! And honestly I could recognize your gorgeous taste. Do you know the width of your Embrace band? I think when I tried them on there was a 2.2mm and a 3mm.

Thank you @OdetteOdile..I‘m sorry I don’t know what the width is..I have the papers in Pa. I think it’s 3mm but I’m not positive. I think someone asked me a while ago before Covid. I remember looking up the size of the diamonds. I‘ll see if I can do a search and find it.
Edited to say it’s 3mm. I just found my post. It was originally diamonds and sapphires but the sapphires kept chipping. I had the sapphires replaced with diamonds.

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you @OdetteOdile..I‘m sorry I don’t know what the width is..I have the papers in Pa. I think it’s 3mm but I’m not positive. I think someone asked me a while ago before Covid. I remember looking up the size of the diamonds. I‘ll see if I can do a search and find it.
Edited to say it’s 3mm. I just found my post. It was originally diamonds and sapphires but the sapphires kept chipping. I had the sapphires replaced with diamonds.

Ah thank you! I really think with this stack the proportions are balanced perfectly. If I had this stack I don't think I could bring myself to wear anything other than this each day. :kiss2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ah thank you! I really think with this stack the proportions are balanced perfectly. If I had this stack I don't think I could bring myself to wear anything other than this each day. :kiss2:

You’re so sweet @OdetteOdile! Thank you!

luxe

Shiny_Rock
B866996C-6CB0-40C1-8710-6B23E9A97C4E.jpeg
My original .62 MRB ER, that has admittedly fallen a little out of favor against some other pieces in my collection. I have never worn this trio, but I’m quite liking it! I’m discovering I have a love of different metals and textures all worn at once. Still have nowhere to go, but I’m enjoying her company.

Last edited:
X

X5M

My original .62 MRB ER, that has admittedly fallen a little out of favor against some other pieces in my collection. I have never worn this trio, but I’m quite liking it! I’m discovering I have a love of different metals and textures all worn at once. Still have nowhere to go, but I’m enjoying her company.

I love the mixed metals and textures! Perfect combo

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

I love this combination! I try to mix but it doesn’t look right when I do it. This stack is perfect!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here’s my platinum solitaire stacked with my rose gold ruby eternity and a wide 22kt yellow gold band. B5C3EC86-EB2E-4824-BD59-8505BD5A792C.jpeg D5B8E36B-FD47-492E-92BE-D0550B20C511.jpeg F8C8B8BE-E27B-46C8-85B0-266018FE2BE9.jpeg CA70C27E-EEE4-4953-978E-9D2F336EDE39.jpeg

So pretty! Your wide yellow gold band looks a lot like my original wedding band! Mine was white gold..

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
EFB1A7D8-A0B1-4A34-AA3D-663D03D478E8.jpeg
My Alex Park stack. The bottom is a fancy pink (no other color noted) .19 GIA on a brushed YG band he made for me, asked for it to set really low, in a sort of bezel.

The diamond eternity isn’t from Alex, made by a custom shop in KY - platinum, MRB, 3 carats tots. The twisted 14k spacer is from a small crafty, hipster boutique in Charlotte NC. Topped off with my new fancy brown 1 carat cushion in a halo setting made my Alex who also sourced the diamond.

I swear the cushion stone has a tiny, wee bit of pink in it, not as much as the tiny true pink diamond, of course. Alex sold the stone without a cert, I have no issues there - trust him, and his eye for cut & clarity is top notch. A cert would have been 15% of the stones cost so passed on sending it to GIA for now.

But it does mean the color is open for discussion. Maybe it’s wishful thinking but I see the cushion as brown with some pink undertones ;-)

Tell me if I am crazy on the cushion’s color.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
So many of my favorite things in one stack!!! I love it!

Thank you, me too, it's just mah jam.
And yes, I tell them how pretty they are when they sparkle extra for me :lol:

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
EFB1A7D8-A0B1-4A34-AA3D-663D03D478E8.jpeg
But it does mean the color is open for discussion. Maybe it’s wishful thinking but I see the cushion as brown with some pink undertones ;-)

Tell me if I am crazy on the cushion’s color.

*squints eyes* maybe a hint of pink on my monitor, but I do have to say that I would own and wear ALL of it. It's exactly my style and I love it. LOVE it.:love:

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
That spinel is amazing and I’m dying over here over those claw prongs!

Here's my brand new little ouroboros that I stack with my spinel set :))

ouroborosstack.jpeg

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Ugh, love. :kiss2:

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
3089F02D-35AC-46C9-A775-90CBA2C175D9.jpeg

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Diamond*Dana , what a beautiful oval and beautiful setting! What are the details?

Thank you! The oval is .92 E VS2. The setting is from Blue Nile, I purchased on eBay for my stone. I had my oval previously set in a halo but It wasn’t really holding up to daily wear. My plan is to set a colored stone in the halo.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock

Ooooooooo!!! Love what you're doing there!
Can I ask where you got the yellow gold band?

Last edited:

luxe

Shiny_Rock
Ooooooooo!!! Love what you're doing there!
Can I ask where you got the yellow gold band?

Thank you! I got it from eWedding bands - they have tons of stackers and was so happy when I found this one!

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Thank you! I got it from eWedding bands - they have tons of stackers and was so happy when I found this one!

Dang! Don't think they carry it anymore :(
Thank you tho!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results