shape
carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

kgizo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I've been on a bit of a band buying kick these last few months, but I *think* I'm done for awhile!
Found a frenchcut sapphire band in plat , in my size. Had to have it. Then I kept going back to look at a particular deco platinum engraved band, and finally decided I needed it too. The last purchase was the emerald eternity. I'm a May baby, but I've never had a "good" emerald. I was nervous because I couldn't tell from the vendor pics if it would have that green glow I wanted, so was very happy when it arrived, perfectly glowy!
20200529_170438.jpg 20200529_170250.jpg 20200529_165810.jpg
Gorgeous!! Love the color of your new emerald band. Great find.

Alex T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My stack Today!

I asked Grace to polish my Erika Winters band recently. It came back today. A479036F-014A-46F6-9E8A-8730E3F19117.jpeg
Most elegant ever. I love the journey you've been on with your rings & where you have ended up :kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, Bubbalah, so beautiful. @missy , do you still think about resetting her?
Thank you. Yes I will reset her one day. Life and death :( has been getting in the way for the past year plus but when things (if they ever I hope) calm down and I have the energy I will reset her. I do love the setting she is in however as it reminds me of a feminine and lovely flower. Funny to write when you think how big she is in this setting but she appears very delicate IRL in the setting. Big but delicate. :lol:

Screen Shot 2020-06-26 at 5.54.05 AM.png

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
B866996C-6CB0-40C1-8710-6B23E9A97C4E.jpeg
My original .62 MRB ER, that has admittedly fallen a little out of favor against some other pieces in my collection. I have never worn this trio, but I’m quite liking it! I’m discovering I have a love of different metals and textures all worn at once. Still have nowhere to go, but I’m enjoying her company.
Can you share who made that diamond eternity?

singer

Brilliant_Rock
[QUOTE="singer, post: 4769178, member:

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.