shape
carat
color
clarity

Specific Gravity of Grade B Jadeite

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Or They partner other ppl for the rough and so has to split profit several ways and must call to consult. If other party saysx no then maybe LS seller has to take less profit to make up for other's shortfall.

Or maybe the calling is a gimmick.

Or they need more money for promising new rough so need to free up cash via sale of stock.

So many variables.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
When I visit Jieyang, I will correct their spelling FOC.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I stuck it all in the safe at the bank. Sorry. Just did that this morning And we have a brilliant alarm. Installed today. All very iron clad. Including the car. Has a steel bar across it. All today. I am terrified:knockout:.

But the other two, when they come, immediately I will post cert.

I can totally understand. Here in Yangon, even in gated compounds with security guards, houses have been burglarized while occupants were sleeping. Obviously inside job and all guards claimed to have seen nothing.

clumberlove

Shiny_Rock
@ChaiK it always seems to get stuck in Coventry! I have a setting sat in customs there at the moment. Apparently it left Heathrow on Friday and got to Coventry today. Not sure how that's possible, I could walk quicker than that. They'll probably try to deliver at the end of the week and I'm not in the country :roll2:

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
@ChaiK it always seems to get stuck in Coventry! I have a setting sat in customs there at the moment. Apparently it left Heathrow on Friday and got to Coventry today. Not sure how that's possible, I could walk quicker than that. They'll probably try to deliver at the end of the week and I'm not in the country :roll2:

That is so kind of you, to let me know. I feel better now.

Hoanggiang

Rough_Rock
They are utility jadeite, not of high value. I would leave them as they are. If getting them repolished is cheap in your country, maybe that will do.

They have not been polished to the surface, I consider polishing their surfaces

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
Or They partner other ppl for the rough and so has to split profit several ways and must call to consult. If other party saysx no then maybe LS seller has to take less profit to make up for other's shortfall.

Or maybe the calling is a gimmick.

Or they need more money for promising new rough so need to free up cash via sale of stock.

So many variables.

The LS are so funny to watch. Like she kept telling a seller off for trying to push his Buddha.

She said full of cotton, ugly to death! Go away! I kept laughing:lol::lol::lol-2:.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
The LS are so funny to watch. Like she kept telling a seller off for trying to push his Buddha.

She said full of cotton, ugly to death! Go away! I kept laughing:lol::lol::lol-2:.

Haha that male seller with the funny voice. He's forever doing that. They are obviously familiar with each other. He also keeps saying his jade with cotton are muna haha.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh, I am thinking of buying something like this. Put all my bad luck in there.

Hetian Jade Urn.jpg

Hmm if you are into metaphysics maybe 8zi fengshui may be a better recourse.

Imagine lining your driveway with these pots :razz:

pwsg07

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh, I am thinking of buying something like this. Put all my bad luck in there.

Hetian Jade Urn.jpg

The incense burner is so cute. I was thinking to buy one but in nephrite jade. upload_2019-1-30_1-20-3.png .

I like the one with simple design. Don't know where to buy one in reasonable price.

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
Only 2000 RMB at YY. No PayPal though.

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those beautiful bowls are so cute and so pretty! Love the plumpness of them!

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
Hmm if you are into metaphysics maybe 8zi fengshui may be a better recourse.

Imagine lining your driveway with these pots :razz:

What is 8zi fengshui? Anyone you know doing this I can consult? Just a thought.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What is 8zi fengshui? Anyone you know doing this I can consult? Just a thought.

This doesn't answer your question but Vietnamese elders often talk about flushing bad luck at the end of the year. So the idea is that you've had a rough run with things now at the end of this year of the dog. However it's like an onslaught of unpleasant things and all your current issues should run out by the time the year of the pig arrives ensuring good luck only.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I am good today. No LS purchase :)

Someone pls nag me to stop buying and only buy when I visit Jieyang. Thanks.

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
I am good today. No LS purchase :)

Someone pls nag me to stop buying and only buy when I visit Jieyang. Thanks.

Stop buying. Come visit me. And Jieyang. Honestly, at the moment she can't take Paypal anymore and that has saved me a lot.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Someone come to Australia!!! You can't visit my house cuz it's a dump and I ain't letting you near it but I'll take you to lunch and we can laugh at expensive jade in the CBD together!

I miss buying so much I don't have the heart to stop those who can @Burmesedaze

Although aren't they in a shut down right now?

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Guys I need help since I'm going to start my search. I'm ruining things by you guys durst before I ask for extra info.

Is this too milky in the middle?

I want a big, thick stone so I need to make sacrifices. This is within budget.

Screenshot_20190131-154357.jpg

If you see any big non spicey greens around this price please tell me! No livestream cuz I don't play on livestream.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results