shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Stone!

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@mintbark There was some discussion on a FB page about some of this vendor's stones, such as a questionable red beryl and Sweet Home rhodochrosite. I happened upon it after the posts about FB gem groups.

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
@mintbark There was some discussion on a FB page about some of this vendor's stones, such as a questionable red beryl and Sweet Home rhodochrosite. I happened upon it after the posts about FB gem groups.

What do they say about him? I couldn't find the posts in question.

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'll post the beginning. Please note: I do not know this vendor, nor am I claiming they are dishonest or sell questionable stones. This is just an fyi.

Screen Shot 2021-06-12 at 11.42.15 AM.png

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
I'll post the beginning. Please note: I do not know this vendor, nor am I claiming they are dishonest or sell questionable stones. This is just an fyi.

Screen Shot 2021-06-12 at 11.42.15 AM.png

Oh, I see, you're not talking about the seller mintbark asked about, the one I bought my sapphire from. You're talking about a different seller.

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@glitterata Yes, I meant to say I'm talking about the sphene vendor.

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's such a pretty one. I'm not normally tempted by precision cut colored stones, but that one did make me stop and look!

If I wasn’t after something very specific right now, I’d be after this! It reminds me of one that was very similar about 10 years ago, for a significantly higher price!

voce

Ideal_Rock
Not sure if posted already, but this is a gorgeous Mahenge spinel from Litnon. I prefer these pinkish red spinels over redder ones.

2.53ct
2277USD
I would ask what is the best price they can do before buying.

50584.jpg

I've tried to negotiate pricing with Lotion before, and never have they deigned to reply with a response. At least other places have said no. I took that to mean that Litnon is very inflexible on price and would be so offended they don't feel obligated to reply if you try to get them to come down on price.

demantoidz

Brilliant_Rock
I've tried to negotiate pricing with Lotion before, and never have they deigned to reply with a response. At least other places have said no. I took that to mean that Litnon is very inflexible on price and would be so offended they don't feel obligated to reply if you try to get them to come down on price.

Oh, good info, thanks

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Regarding ”gemoceanltd” on Instagram, how does one ask for a price and get it? I’m not on Instagram but have an account and have no idea how they can contact me, if I ask for a price in the comments. Can someone please explain how they know how to contact you and where one would see their reply? TIA.

Cinders

Shiny_Rock
Regarding ”gemoceanltd” on Instagram, how does one ask for a price and get it? I’m not on Instagram but have an account and have no idea how they can contact me, if I ask for a price in the comments. Can someone please explain how they know how to contact you and where one would see their reply? TIA.

To request a price on Instagram you can ask in the comments or you can directly message the vendor. The vendor will typically respond via message.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
The cut of the asschers, the cheerful yellow of the diamonds, the buttery gold … I love it all. Someone put me out of my misery and buy this.

I saw this yesterday! It's gorgeous.

voce

Ideal_Rock

Django74th

Shiny_Rock

voce

Ideal_Rock
I’ve been staring at that mahenge for weeks and weeks… so gorgeous!

Maybe I will buy it later in the month if the spinel is still up. Like how I justified buying my favorite paraiba gem... If it's still for sale by the time my birthday around, it's destined to be mine!

Then again, if I end up buying a hot pink gem from Precision Gem, I will probably not be able to justify getting the Mahenge spinel :p

Mreader

Ideal_Rock

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
I saw this too and think I voided the AppleCare on my phone because of water damage from my drooling all over it!!!!!

That’s funny :appl::appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results