shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Stone!

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sometimes, although rarely. Since the stone has been sitting in inventory for quite some time, he may move it at a lower price. One should also note that the saturation of the stone comes from the very deep cutting. The sideview does not show the same strong saturation.

This sapphire would definitely need a custom setting with longer prongs.

Do you find the colour to be as accurate as the pictures? I've never bought from this vendor before!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you find the colour to be as accurate as the pictures? I've never bought from this vendor before!
In my very limited experience, the two stones I bought from this vendor were photographed to highlight them to their best advantage. That's why I like photos in a variety of light sources.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the shout out Elle. :) It's relatively expensive for the resale market so it might not sell. But it's different from my other Mahenges in that it is neon pink/red in daylight but glows like a burning orange/red ember in very low light. I have bought and returned flame spinels in the search for one that glowed like that in daylight but I have never found one.

Cockatiel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the shout out Elle. :) It's relatively expensive for the resale market so it might not sell. But it's different from my other Mahenges in that it is neon pink/red in daylight but glows like a burning orange/red ember in very low light. I have bought and returned flame spinels in the search for one that glowed like that in daylight but I have never found one.

I really like the spinel, and don't think it's expensive for its color. I see some people trying to sell brown brown ones for more and branding it flame red!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
FC8943D1-9D9C-4A57-891D-4D11E60BB04C.png

It’s absolutely gorgeous! I came across a couple of light pink stones on your listings too, they may not be for sale but very curious- what are they and where did you get them?

Thank You! :) The round one is a tourmaline that I bought pre-loved from a PS member. I still have that somewhere tucked in a gembox. The other one I think is a spinel from Tan that was sold in a spinel lot of 4. Back in the day Tan had 4 ebay stores and many of us on PS bought gems from him. I think he may have passed away.

Gemobsessed

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank You! :) The round one is a tourmaline that I bought pre-loved from a PS member. I still have that somewhere tucked in a gembox. The other one I think is a spinel from Tan that was sold in a spinel lot of 4. Back in the day Tan had 4 ebay stores and many of us on PS bought gems from him. I think he may have passed away.

I’ve heard a lot of mentions of Tan! I’m sorry to hear that he may have passed.

The tourmaline especially is very lovely! Dibs if you ever decide to part with it. Best of luck with selling the ring! It’s to die for.

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have been stalking therealreal for a gold band and haven't found anything i liked enough to buy yet but found a couple of very cool gemstone rings

mikimoto sapphire eternity $745 sz 6.75
https://www.therealreal.com/product...ty-band/mikimoto-18k-sapphire-eternity-band-1

upload_2018-2-17_14-30-4.png

Tourmaline, tsavorite, garnet & diamond ring $495 sz7
https://www.therealreal.com/product...ld-pink-tourmaline-tsavorite-and-diamond-ring

upload_2018-2-17_14-33-14.png

there was also a nice 1.24ct alexandrite for 2k which sold recently....i was so tempted...hope someone buys these soon also :lol:

ETA: someone got that lovely sapphire ring!

Last edited:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice finds, Bluediva! Would’ve loved to have seen the alex...:mrgreen2:

boerumbiddy

Brilliant_Rock
Last edited:

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You_Doodle_2018-04-03T17_35_26Z.jpg
Anybody here snag this one? I love the sleepies....
It was only on site for a couple of days...I forget now if it was medium strong saturation or strong saturation now...
But I'd love to see habdshots if it is someone here!

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You_Doodle_2018-04-03T17_35_26Z.jpg
Anybody here snag this one? I love the sleepies....
It was only on site for a couple of days...I forget now if it was medium strong saturation or strong saturation now...
But I'd love to see habdshots if it is someone here!
I did a few days ago! I have been looking for a sleepy spinel and was so excited to find this one and at that price! It’s on its way to me as we speak. I can’t wait to see how it looks in person, since I don’t have anything sleepy yet. It was listed as medium light tone, moderately strong saturation.

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So happy it is some one on here - thank you!
I have this one
IMG_0621.PNG
It's pretty but I bet yours will be ten times as much prettier.
I am excited for you!

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So happy it is some one on here - thank you!
I have this one
IMG_0621.PNG
It's pretty but I bet yours will be ten times as much prettier.
I am excited for you!
I love your spinel! I had looked at that one before you bought it, but wasn’t quick enough to snag it. I remember when you posted pics comparing it to the vendor pics and I was kicking myself for dragging my feet, lol. It’s very pretty and bright! I hope mine is nice and bright too and as pretty as yours.

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I stumbled across this GIA certified 1.81ct blue sapphire ring which seems like great deal for $1290.00 and thought I would share in case someone is looking for pre-loved. It looks like it has a small window and I would inquire to find out if it has eye visible inclusions as the seller doesn’t allow returns. I would go for it myself, but I already have a similar oval blue sapphire.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/14k-White-...rentrq:9281d8b11620aa164274bd97fffe3420|iid:1
7A68E4A0-90F4-4EDC-BED2-7E5CD9887EFD.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results