color
clarity

Somebody's gotta buy this stone, "If I won the lottery" edition

wordie89

Brilliant_Rock
Oh! Those are pretty! I can only imagine the $$$$

voce

Ideal_Rock
Speaking of fancy diamonds, can someone else buy this and save me from myself?

738445 738446

OMG... It's gorgeous!

Not like I had the cash or anything, but I clicked the link to see more, and it's marked as not available. Does this mean you pulled the trigger, or did someone else save you?

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG... It's gorgeous!

Not like I had the cash or anything, but I clicked the link to see more, and it's marked as not available. Does this mean you pulled the trigger, or did someone else save you?

Haha so I had questions about possible clouds and they auto put it on hold for 48 hours to answer the question. Which is actually quite considerate.

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Oh! Those are pretty! I can only imagine the $$$$

Totally! I forgot to mention that the 0.52 carat intense pink radiant is the "cheapest" at $54 500 - which I reckon is actually very affordable to some PS folks here (someone please buy it and let us ogle at it!) - the 0.78 fancy vivid blue octagon is $405 700 and the fancy vivid blue pear is currently listed as "Call for price". I can't find the link to the blue radiant offhand, but I do remember it being quite small and possibly "affordable".

And here's another fabulous "Call for price" fancy red diamond:

262340-radiant-fancy-si2-red-22c6f(2).jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Totally! I forgot to mention that the 0.52 carat intense pink radiant is the "cheapest" at $54 500 - which I reckon is actually very affordable to some PS folks here (someone please buy it and let us ogle at it!) - the 0.78 fancy vivid blue octagon is $405 700 and the fancy vivid blue pear is currently listed as "Call for price". I can't find the link to the blue radiant offhand, but I do remember it being quite small and possibly "affordable".

And here's another fabulous "Call for price" fancy red diamond:

262340-radiant-fancy-si2-red-22c6f(2).jpg

I thought they already gave it a name, “Fred” which I thought was an odd name, but dopey me then realized it was short for fancy red. Lol

Lilith112

Brilliant_Rock
That stone puts every other pad to shame. The question is, is it really, really real? :eek-2::eek-2::eek2: (I couldn't find the "drool" emoji)

I've rewatched the video so many times....the color really is mesmerizing! That color! Excellent cut too.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
The video looks like the color has been enhanced? So I think less saturated irl.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The video looks like the color has been enhanced? So I think less saturated irl.

I feel like there's no possible way that can be a real color. Could it actually be THAT saturated? Unlikely! But beautiful anyway!

Reactions: prs

pwsg07

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’ve never seen a video of it before. I’m speechless....
487D89EE-477E-4A9F-A4E3-963436EDE827.jpeg

I just found out this video today. It has a window but the clarity and colour......

Lilith112

Brilliant_Rock

I feel like there's no possible way that can be a real color. Could it actually be THAT saturated? Unlikely! But beautiful anyway!

Potentially! In any case...the color is mesmerizing to just look at it :kiss2: :kiss2:

demantoidz

Brilliant_Rock
I'm surprised at how purplish the Graff ruby is, at first glance I thought it was fine rubellite under ideal lighting conditions (not sure if they ever look that attractive, though). Drop dead gorgeous.

voce

Ideal_Rock
Untreated 5.14ct Brazilian paraiba, RMB100000:

IMG_20200311_225222.jpg IMG_20200311_225222.jpg

This one doesn't have the insane color intensity. You could get this color in a blue zircon or topaz, hence I wouldn't pay the price premium for a paraiba.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You mean almost $3k. :eek2: I freaking love the rich sunset color pads and Go back to admire that one too. :mrgreen:

lol yup, meant to write 3k. GAH, so expensive! But I understand the price. it's amazing.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results