shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's gotta buy this stone, "If I won the lottery" edition

I would love to compare this with the Graff ruby, which has similar stats (top color grading/weight etc) on reports. It even has one of those old AGL reports that break down the color in detail, which I do not know how to interpret properly.

But the estimate seems low?
The Graff ruby and smaller (5-6ct) ones have sold for close to 1m/ct.

8.01ct Burma ‘Pigeon Blood Red’ Ruby and Diamond Ring​

Estimate HKD 15,000,000 - 25,000,000 | USD 2,000,000 – 3,000,000​

If the low estimate is not a psychological/marketing tactic, maybe its lacking that touch of silk, since it seems very clean to my inexperienced eye. Or maybe some other quality. Obviously impossible to tell without more footage/seeing in person.

Glimpses from promotional videos.
1 (9).png1 (8).png1 (5).png1 (6).png1 (7).png1 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Not super expensive but an example of something I would but if I had unlimited funds.

IMG_1356.jpeg

IMG_1357.jpeg

Don't think I've seen a pure vivid purple FCD available for sale before (only in articles or old auction catalogues). There are also none under Leibish's sold section. Its just 0.07ct, but I'd be willing to bet the price per ct is astronomical.

purp (1).pngpurp (2).png

Don't think I've seen a pure vivid purple FCD available for sale before (only in articles or old auction catalogues). There are also none under Leibish's sold section. Its just 0.07ct, but I'd be willing to bet the price per ct is astronomical.

purp (1).pngpurp (2).png

$~50k

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP

Featured Topics