shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

Mrsz1ppy

Brilliant_Rock
Do you think you’ll set it into something different or keep the same setting? This is one of those awesome stories that deserves its own thread I think!

I don’t know yet. My local jeweler thinks I should reset it because the color is not displayed well. I tend to love original settings…and her suggestion was rose gold, which doesn’t look great with my skin. It’s not back yet from GIA, so I will thunk on it once I can play with the unmounted stone on my hand.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow @Mrsz1ppy what a score and it’s just so funny that it was listed at a much lower price on EBay than Etsy!

I hope we will see many more pictures when it comes back :)

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I don’t know yet. My local jeweler thinks I should reset it because the color is not displayed well. I tend to love original settings…and her suggestion was rose gold, which doesn’t look great with my skin. It’s not back yet from GIA, so I will thunk on it once I can play with the unmounted stone on my hand.

Yes I was thinking as well to reset just bc of the color alone. I do love the current setting though. It will be fun to think of the options!

CaseyLouLou

Brilliant_Rock
I know! I was over the moon!

Wow! What an amazing deal you got. I love the setting and I personally would keep it in there at least for a while until you tire of it. And it fits you!!

Mrsz1ppy

Brilliant_Rock
Wow @Mrsz1ppy what a score and it’s just so funny that it was listed at a much lower price on EBay than Etsy!

I hope we will see many more pictures when it comes back :)

Absolutely! Here are a few to tide you over. On my daughter’s hand. I will have to resize it.

Attachments

• B551E105-D111-4663-9896-85814A77FB55.jpeg
    B551E105-D111-4663-9896-85814A77FB55.jpeg
    155.6 KB · Views: 64
  • 641FB1CE-A87D-4F6D-B03E-1203CFBB7EA2.jpeg
    641FB1CE-A87D-4F6D-B03E-1203CFBB7EA2.jpeg
    218.9 KB · Views: 64
  • A616D83B-DCC2-497D-87F5-AE1D1F9D787A.jpeg
    A616D83B-DCC2-497D-87F5-AE1D1F9D787A.jpeg
    157.4 KB · Views: 64

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the design of the setting, the swirls on the side..so pretty!

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Content warning: Contemporary ;)2

Kwiat for a tiny fraction of retail. If I thought I would ever wear them, I'd snatch these ear climbers up in a second, but I will not, so releasing them out into the universe for someone else to enjoy.
f30748ac-1944-4250-98c6-0a8d9bd6a8c9.jpg

8c532a8f844320d909432967f8f5c186.jpg

I just purchased this! Thank you @lala646 ! I hope they work on my ears (just worried about how they’ll lay) :pray:

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
I just purchased this! Thank you @lala646 ! I hope they work on my ears (just worried about how they’ll lay) :pray:

The seller takes returns if you don't like them. But I will say, I was at a party last night and a guest was wearing climbers like these, and totally had me rethinking my decision to pass. So I'm really glad you bought them before I could. :lol: And I can't wait to see ear shots!!

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The seller takes returns if you don't like them. But I will say, I was at a party last night and a guest was wearing climbers like these, and totally had me rethinking my decision to pass. So I'm really glad you bought them before I could. :lol: And I can't wait to see ear shots!!

Haha glad to be of service :bigsmile: Thank you again, will def share ear shots!

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This vendor doesn’t have much information in their listings - so a lot is assumed
49D18CC0-9696-4216-B02A-53B3825B9D0A.jpeg

They also have a pair of turquoise/old cut earrings and a sapphire navette ring that give me the feels.

If hoarding truly kept me happy - I’d be asking them about a package deal :lol:
After much more info tho!!!!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
This vendor doesn’t have much information in their listings - so a lot is assumed

They also have a pair of turquoise/old cut earrings and a sapphire navette ring that give me the feels.

If I wasn't doing the kitchen I would buy this in a heartbeat. :love: Exactly what I'd be looking for.

lala646

Brilliant_Rock

Seriously, this vendor has a lot of beautiful stuff.

CaseyLouLou

Brilliant_Rock

CaseyLouLou

Brilliant_Rock
Here are a couple of affordable options.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s very cute! I’m banning myself but that would make a great stacking ring! I love it!

Right? It’s interesting with the baguettes and marquise stones on the band. Haven’t seen that style before.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Right? It’s interesting with the baguettes and marquise stones on the band. Haven’t seen that style before.

I would be very tempted..but I really have too many bands now that I don’t know what to do with..I would want to know I could sell some I don’t wear. Now that PayPal reduced the amount you can sell to $600..I don’t know how to sell the ones I don’t reach for since my husband told me not to do it through Paypal..or credit card. I waited too long..I don’t have receipts for a lot of them. How do you prove you’re selling at a loss? I guess the ones you bought using PayPal in the last two years would count as a receipt..They don’t let you go back before 2021 though..

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MamaBee, yes this whole $600 threshold is ridiculous. So if you can’t prove what you originally purchased for then you have to pay tax on the whole amount? Doesn’t seem very well thought out.

asterismdispersion

Shiny_Rock

I've admired that one for a while, too. I follow an Instagram account (ohmybrooch) that is affiliated with them. Sadly, I don't think I'd get enough wear out of it to make the plunge. I am trying out a smaller pin that has the same kind of geometry, and what I assume to be a synthetic french cut sapphire, though.
AntiqueArtDecoThreeStoneSapphireDiamondStickPin.jpg

Would someone please buy this weird/beautiful pendant? I think it's too fancy for me, but I find it utterly charming!

I agree. That is exotically pretty! I think one of my aunts, who has a sort of rock and roll style, could wear it well.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I would be very tempted..but I really have too many bands now that I don’t know what to do with..I would want to know I could sell some I don’t wear. Now that PayPal reduced the amount you can sell to $600..I don’t know how to sell the ones I don’t reach for since my husband told me not to do it through Paypal..or credit card. I waited too long..I don’t have receipts for a lot of them. How do you prove you’re selling at a loss? I guess the ones you bought using PayPal in the last two years would count as a receipt..They don’t let you go back before 2021 though..

I think friends and family would bypass this right?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think friends and family would bypass this right?
I can’t use F&F because my husband is adamant I don’t attach our debit card. My credit card is attached to PayPal.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you pay F&F, the buyer pays a fee, I know this because I had to pay it when I bought my emerald cut. I was really shocked to be honest.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results