shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok, this isn't a specific item for sale, but I was in the diamond district on my lunch hour, and walked by my favorite place to drool/oggle/window shop/fantasize, and took a quick video and a couple of photos for you all. Everything at Eric Originals & Antiques is just dreamy, and if I ever I win the lottery, they will be one of my first stops. I hope you enjoy!

Apologies the quality isn't better. The spotlights they use make it a bit difficult to get great photos through the glass.

Thank you for sharing this bling!! Wish I could lunch and shop with you :)

Mrsz1ppy

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, this isn't a specific item for sale, but I was in the diamond district on my lunch hour, and walked by my favorite place to drool/oggle/window shop/fantasize, and took a quick video and a couple of photos for you all. Everything at Eric Originals & Antiques is just dreamy, and if I ever I win the lottery, they will be one of my first stops. I hope you enjoy!

Apologies the quality isn't better. The spotlights they use make it a bit difficult to get great photos through the glass.

I just fell on the floor! That is amazing. The tutti-frutti, the emerald bracelets, the everything!

AL12

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous!!! The crown!!!!

Just curious in the Instagram video I saw tinges of yellow on the center stone despite being labeled as a J. How is it in Irl? I wonder if it was just picking up the pink ring case since the photos you posted don’t show the warmth as much.
Thank you for posting this- I fell in love and I just bought it!!

springsparkle

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous!!! The crown!!!!

Just curious in the Instagram video I saw tinges of yellow on the center stone despite being labeled as a J. How is it in Irl? I wonder if it was just picking up the pink ring case since the photos you posted don’t show the warmth as much.

It does have some warmth to it! The side stones are pretty white (G) so the contrast makes the center look more yellow. I actually don’t love the contrast but the seller has kindly offered to reset the main stone for me! It’s going to be gypsy set on its own, on a wide band.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
It does have some warmth to it! The side stones are pretty white (G) so the contrast makes the center look more yellow. I actually don’t love the contrast but the seller has kindly offered to reset the main stone for me! It’s going to be gypsy set on its own, on a wide band.

Just a suggestion @springsparkle and feel free to ignore but I might seek out advice on RT forum regarding a reset. That crown is so tall that I don't know if trying to put it in a flush set or gypsy might pose challenges. I could be totally wrong as I am not the expert regarding settings, hence why I might call upon the experts in RT.

springsparkle

Shiny_Rock
Just a suggestion @springsparkle and feel free to ignore but I might seek out advice on RT forum regarding a reset. That crown is so tall that I don't know if trying to put it in a flush set or gypsy might pose challenges. I could be totally wrong as I am not the expert regarding settings, hence why I might call upon the experts in RT.

I believe the diamond will be set so that the crown is above the surface of the ring, if that makes sense. Here is a sample ring for reference! In any case I will double check with the seller, and revert back to RT for feedback if needed!

3E5C1391-A8D1-4D6D-9D73-CB4CC140009B.png 584F21AB-F6F2-45C5-97A6-C47DE04731CE.png

AL12

Shiny_Rock

Thanks for replying! I was just curious since I’ve been on my own journey with omcs and figuring out how I feel about warmth.

Will definitely be tracking along to see how your reset journey pans out. You really snagged the “cutest” and bubbliest OMC that I’ve seen of late!

springsparkle

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for replying! I was just curious since I’ve been on my own journey with omcs and figuring out how I feel about warmth.

Will definitely be tracking along to see how your reset journey pans out. You really snagged the “cutest” and bubbliest OMC that I’ve seen of late!

I think it would best to see the stone in person before setting it. And buying from a place with a good return policy. Ideally I would have bought the stone loose, then put it next to different metal types to see which I prefer with it. This ring, for instance, is set in 18k yellow but after having it I think the diamond would be best complimented by 14k yellow..!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I believe the diamond will be set so that the crown is above the surface of the ring, if that makes sense. Here is a sample ring for reference! In any case I will double check with the seller, and revert back to RT for feedback if needed!

3E5C1391-A8D1-4D6D-9D73-CB4CC140009B.png 584F21AB-F6F2-45C5-97A6-C47DE04731CE.png

As long as you're okay with more of a slight bombe style like above and understanding the table will be a bit 'proud' of the mount, it can be set this way. It would look great.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

cloud_less

Shiny_Rock
If you would, when you get it
Please post comparison pics of them worn together? :love:
Yes, especially to see the color!
Sorry for the long wait @Rfisher @Mreader ! Here are some comparison pics:
top is the new band that @lala646 found, bottom is my old one
diffused natural light (the old one is more vivid than the photo)
1676753532967.jpg
artificial light
1676753400772.jpg
so yeah, the new one is maybe half a shade lighter in tone. I love wearing them together, quite versatile as I can change out the ring stacked in the middle :)

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry for the long wait @Rfisher @Mreader ! Here are some comparison pics:
top is the new band that @lala646 found, bottom is my old one
diffused natural light (the old one is more vivid than the photo)
1676753532967.jpg
artificial light
1676753400772.jpg
so yeah, the new one is maybe half a shade lighter in tone. I love wearing them together, quite versatile as I can change out the ring stacked in the middle :)

I love the color!! So happy it worked out. :)

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
Incredibly sweet converted OEC brooch necklace on TRR:
571363d294796fece70c3392337cfd67.jpg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
Content warning: Contemporary ;)2

Kwiat for a tiny fraction of retail. If I thought I would ever wear them, I'd snatch these ear climbers up in a second, but I will not, so releasing them out into the universe for someone else to enjoy.
f30748ac-1944-4250-98c6-0a8d9bd6a8c9.jpg

8c532a8f844320d909432967f8f5c186.jpg

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Got the GIA report email yesterday! What we have here is a .74 ct Fancy Pinkish Brown natural, even distribution SI1 diamond!

Thank you for the heads up, @lala646

Ok I just read this again - it came back as fancy??? I didn’t notice that word the first time I read it. Omg that is an amazing score! So jelly!

Mrsz1ppy

Brilliant_Rock
Ok I just read this again - it came back as fancy??? I didn’t notice that word the first time I read it. Omg that is an amazing score! So jelly!

I know! I was over the moon!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I know! I was over the moon!

Do you think you’ll set it into something different or keep the same setting? This is one of those awesome stories that deserves its own thread I think!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results