shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok, another bracelet that I'm utterly in love with. Look at those links! I've never seen anything quite like it. 7".
f1015c5b9269583640cce79edb857bf6.jpg

It’s pretty! It doesn’t look comfortable though..

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
Cutest way ever to celebrate the year of the rabbit:
s-l1600.jpg

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahhhhhhh! That is great @springsparkle! Please do come back and share when you have it, would love to see more pictures of this beauty.

springsparkle

Shiny_Rock
That crown! So puffy poofy :)

I would definitely have someone look at the prongs though; in seeing the photos some of them don’t look secure.

The prong tips seem secure but they’re pretty thin and some are misshaped. I’m going to take her to a jeweler and see about getting the prongs re-tipped. Maybe even a new setting from OWD!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
If DK hadn't made one for me I would be super tempted by this one!

@lovedogs did you post pic of your carre band somewhere? Would love to see how it looks. DK offered to make me an eternity carre band last year but I haven’t decided. Waiting for a vintage one instead.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

lala646

Brilliant_Rock

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, this isn't a specific item for sale, but I was in the diamond district on my lunch hour, and walked by my favorite place to drool/oggle/window shop/fantasize, and took a quick video and a couple of photos for you all. Everything at Eric Originals & Antiques is just dreamy, and if I ever I win the lottery, they will be one of my first stops. I hope you enjoy!

Apologies the quality isn't better. The spotlights they use make it a bit difficult to get great photos through the glass.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Ok, this isn't a specific item for sale, but I was in the diamond district on my lunch hour, and walked by my favorite place to drool/oggle/window shop/fantasize, and took a quick video and a couple of photos for you all. Everything at Eric Originals & Antiques is just dreamy, and if I ever I win the lottery, they will be one of my first stops. I hope you enjoy!

Apologies the quality isn't better. The spotlights they use make it a bit difficult to get great photos through the glass.

No, I didn't just startle the dog with an 'Oh my god!'.:lol:
Oh and if you do, I'm coming with you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results