color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I regret starting this thread…..too much temptation! As if living in a world with ice cream wasn’t bad enough :lol:

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
This seems a good deal for a GIA 1.25 VS2 ring:

Emmmm ok.... I bought it.... really regretting following this thread but this is a really good price... don't shoot me:(2!! And thank you :kiss2:... I needed it for another project...

dhimer

Shiny_Rock
Emmmm ok.... I bought it.... really regretting following this thread but this is a really good price... don't shoot me:(2!! And thank you :kiss2:... I needed it for another project...
You beat me to it I had it in my cart !

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I will definitely let you guys know and share more photos. Thanks again.

Great! I was sooooo tempted so glad you got it and saved me. :lol:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Diamondbug, it sounds like you are a lot of PS’ers hero today ;)2

Congrats on your new ring!

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
Sad to report back that the seller cancelled and refunded the transaction. Reason given is that there is something wrong with my mailing address... the address that I've had for 16+years. Zero communications... just cancelled! Soo disappointed! Wonder if it will be for sale again?

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Sad to report back that the seller cancelled and refunded the transaction. Reason given is that there is something wrong with my mailing address... the address that I've had for 16+years. Zero communications... just cancelled! Soo disappointed! Wonder if it will be for sale again?

WTF??? You should call them!!! if it was through eBay and you cancel there’s a drop-down menu and if the reason doesn’t fit then you have to check something. And that selection means no penalty to him. They have a separate website called Collectors 1946 - something like that I will find it and link it. I have to wonder if he looked at the price and thought it was too low to sell it for that.

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
WTF??? You should call them!!! if it was through eBay and you cancel there’s a drop-down menu and if the reason doesn’t fit then you have to check something. And that selection means no penalty to him. They have a separate website called Collectors 1946 - something like that I will find it and link it. I have to wonder if he looked at the price and thought it was too low to sell it for that.

Right!!!??? The ring is still listed on the other site ... I was wondering if it sold somewhere else? I tried to call the number on the other site but it went straight to voicemail. How do I complain to ebay?

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Right!!!??? The ring is still listed on the other site ... I was wondering if it sold somewhere else? I tried to call the number on the other site but it went straight to voicemail. How do I complain to ebay?

If it is still listed on their website I would just buy it from there and check out. You might not even have tax that way. And then go from there.
Edit - I’m not sure how to complain to eBay you could send a message through support. But I’m really not sure.

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
If it is still listed on their website I would just buy it from there and check out. You might not even have tax that way. And then go from there.
Edit - I’m not sure how to complain to eBay you could send a message through support. But I’m really not sure.
I did it :shock::shock:. I hope that is a trust worthy website......

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
Reporting back. Heard from the seller through ebay that the ring was listed by mistake, it has already been sold. They also refunded me my $$ for when I bought the ring again on their website. The first refund was 0.05% less restocking fee. I emailed them about it and they sent a second refund for the rest of the $$. I think this was an honest mistake. They also offered me a discount if I found something else I wanted from their listings.

Its been a wild couple of days because I use a separate acct for jewelry purchases and I didn't realize the refunded ebay purchase was still pending and so when I bought the ring(again) through their website I didn't have enough funds, and they pulled it out of another acct without telling me, making that acct overdrawn. It was a rude awakening this morning, trying to transfer funds around so that I would not be charge $200 overdraft fee.... and all that for nothing!! Soooo I guess it back to the hunt.....

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
@Diamondbug what a bummer! And I’m sorry it ended up being a banking hassle as well. Did he say whether it had just sold?? They should update their sites bc it causes such disappointment when something like that happens.

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
@Diamondbug what a bummer! And I’m sorry it ended up being a banking hassle as well. Did he say whether it had just sold?? They should update their sites bc it causes such disappointment when something like that happens.
He did not say. I think this probably happens often with listings on ebay, their online store and actual store fronts. And yes, I agree, they need to update their listings because it is disappointing and the zero explanation/communication is even worse....sigh...

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sorry @Diamondbug, your diamond is out there, keep looking and I’m sure you will find it. Plus the hunt is half the fun anyway =)2

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anyone looking for a super excellent Bluebird band in a size 7?

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
So sorry @Diamondbug, your diamond is out there, keep looking and I’m sure you will find it. Plus the hunt is half the fun anyway =)2

Thank you but in the grand scheme of things, Its no biggie... made an interesting roller coaster couple of days. I am happy it didn't cost me anything :D And yes you are right, hunting for the "stone" is half the fun.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Yes looks like the same one and at significant mark up

Oh wow yeah. I can’t access the description on TRR. Did they describe it with the same specs?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results