shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Mind blown. Though she may keep it. You need to click the video link for the full affect.

84D692EE-BEF9-4B65-8CE6-15564409AB56.jpeg

Wow. I don’t actually love all Toi et Moi rings, especially with different shaped stones, but this is so well balanced and beautiful!

ean

Brilliant_Rock
Mind blown. Though she may keep it. You need to click the video link for the full affect.

I’m inlove with this ring, not so much with the basket as it is personally too bulky for me. I’d love to recreate this in a smaller more affordable scale.:kiss2:

Maybe a tourmaline with an antique style pear diamond.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I’m inlove with this ring, not so much with the basket as it is personally too bulky for me. I’d love to recreate this in a smaller more affordable scale.:kiss2:

Maybe a tourmaline with an antique style pear diamond.

Yes I personally love the basket - emeralds tend to be deep - and those cutouts, but I can see how it isn't for everyone. It seems that the design could be recreated and she even mentioned that maybe she would make minis of that style with more affordable stones :)

Reactions: ean

ean

Brilliant_Rock
Yes I personally love the basket - emeralds tend to be deep - and those cutouts, but I can see how it isn't for everyone. It seems that the design could be recreated and she even mentioned that maybe she would make minis of that style with more affordable stones :)

I honestly keep going back to it. Ahhh. I hope it shows up here on PS!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay how about another sapphire eternity, this time size 8.75 super skinny.

Disclaimer: I found this on my phone so wasn’t able to see the condition clearly not being on a computer.

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
These celestial diamond pieces are often in such rough shape or terribly overpriced (or both)...I have looked at this listing dozens of times but really can't justify it!

I hope I don't regret passing on it...:(sad

1630116064287.png

Last edited:

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I haven’t bought from this vendor. Does she offer returns? The price is amazing, but the diamond doesn’t have a report. Just curious what people’s comfort level is with spending this kind of money on a stone without a report.

She does offer returns but yes I would hesitate to buy a stone that big sans report. This one would require breaking up the setting to do that though.

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

Do we know how big that pear is? I couldn't find it in the description..maybe I'm just reading it in the wrong place?

edited: she updated the post and stated it was sold. I had to log in to see the full post " The emerald is Colombian and 3.65 carats, measuring 9.57x 8.72 mm with a chunky depth so there is zero windowing. The color is a stunning, saturated and glowy mid tone , not super dark but I think this color compliments the pear well. Speaking of the pear…2.01 GIA K VS2 "

Last edited:

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
These celestial diamond pieces are often in such rough shape or terribly overpriced (or both)...I have looked at this listing dozens of times but really can't justify it!

I hope I don't regret passing on it...:(sad

1630116064287.png

It's gorgeous! If it was in my budget, I'd leap. Alas....

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
It's gorgeous! If it was in my budget, I'd leap. Alas....

I’m in the same boat. I’m hoping someone here will snap it up!

lala646

Brilliant_Rock

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
This one's been on my eBay list for some time. Not as lovely as the one you shared, but charming in its own right.

Beautiful! I generally have to steer away from 10k bc of my nickel allergy :(

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
This isn't an emphatic "somebody's gotta buy this" but I keep coming back to this ring. I am tempted by it. It's so dern cute. But I wonder if it's teeny-weeny in real life. No hand shots and quarter/ring are super magnified.

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This isn't an emphatic "somebody's gotta buy this" but I keep coming back to this ring. I am tempted by it. It's so dern cute. But I wonder if it's teeny-weeny in real life. No hand shots and quarter/ring are super magnified.

I would think it is teeny, tiny based on the quarter.

lala646

Brilliant_Rock

Its a size 4, so yes. TEENY tiny.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results