shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
I've been stalking this thread all day lol. I also may or may not have spent some time doing internet searches about whether a ring this style could be re-sized 1 size via a plain plat bar in the back. But sounds like that would be expensive and potentially not possible given the setting style (apparently channel set is much harder to resize for an eternity vs prong).

I’ve been searching for a carre diamond band for the past few months and they are not sizeable, not in the way that will not be noticeable. When I got my eternity band made by DK, he told me that if in the future I want it smaller he can add a few balls or a bar on the inside but can’t make it bigger. Oops, correction. He said he may be able to make it a tiny bit bigger by shaving off the metal on the inside but it won’t be a significant size increase.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve been searching for a carre diamond band for the past few months and they are not sizeable, not in the way that will not be noticeable. When I got my eternity band made by DK, he told me that if in the future I want it smaller he can add a few balls or a bar on the inside but can’t make it bigger. Oops, correction. He said he may be able to make it a tiny bit bigger by shaving off the metal on the inside but it won’t be a significant size increase.

yeah that's what my research found as well. That sizing up isn't possible (or is almost impossible) with channel sets like this because of how the stones are set. Whereas in a prong set eternity, a jeweler could add a "bar" of gold/plat to the back, and take out/re-set any stones nearby that may have been affected.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I received 2 close up photos of the 2 chipped stones. I’m passing on it as they look fairly rough so it wouldn’t be a mind clean band to my liking.

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
I received 2 close up photos of the 2 chipped stones. I’m passing on it as they look fairly rough so it wouldn’t be a mind clean band to my liking.

Are you only looking for platinum? There are 2 Oscar Heyman YG bands on rubylane.com. One size 5.75 and the other size 6. They’re listed around $3600 but were on sale 2 weeks ago for about about $3100-$3200. You may be able to negotiate with the seller.

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my anyone interested in 4+ carat WF ACA? J colored though, but nice! Just need $45k and it’s yours! Or better yet make a better offer and see what happens!!

-C4C

Last edited:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@lovedogs, or you could just do the right thing and buy it yourself. Come on, you know this is a great deal on a designer piece that would be an awesome addition to your collection!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Got it today and the date inside is Sept 1 1920. It’s cool that it has the design that sticks up or is 3-D (not sure what to call it):

AD17389B-70DF-4259-836E-E3A1B6BD1A72.jpeg

3D08C5E4-41E0-4FB7-908B-EA03DA4BBAE4.jpeg

Absolutely stunning. This style is among my favorites for engraved bands!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How I wish this was my size. I’ve been looking for a OH or Tiffany carre band size 6.5-7.5 for the past few months. They’re always too big or too small. :(

Carre band in 6.25!!!! Could be worth considering. Gorgeous IMHO and potentially DK could eek a .25 bigger.

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Carre band in 6.25!!!! Could be worth considering. Gorgeous IMHO and potentially DK could eek a .25 bigger.

Wow that is a killer price! I hate how huge my hands are lol but maybe it’s a blessing

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw that carre cut band last night and saw it sold, before I saw the size I was like, oh please don’t let that be an 8!

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
Someone posted a darling little antique ring up on I Do Now I Don't. White gold, looks to be a small OEC, size 5.25. Totally looks to be worth the $200 plus shipping. Someone should rescue it!!

Attachments

• a95900573912907cd7bf5ab90e5cabee.jpg
    a95900573912907cd7bf5ab90e5cabee.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 24
  • 4e8dfd97ad131fedb4d65c2560779a40.jpg
    4e8dfd97ad131fedb4d65c2560779a40.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 25

Nevish

Rough_Rock
Agh that is so darn cute! I guess it’s a good thing it’s too small for me.

Someone posted a darling little antique ring up on I Do Now I Don't. White gold, looks to be a small OEC, size 5.25. Totally looks to be worth the $200 plus shipping. Someone should rescue it!!

lmyracle

Shiny_Rock
Premium

Sadly, this has sold. Moving cherubs?? I've never seen such before. What a special pendant!

goldnsilver

Shiny_Rock

Sadly, this has sold. Moving cherubs?? I've never seen such before. What a special pendant!

This is crazy cute! :kiss2: The ruby border alone is pretty enough, but a ruby heart, and moving cherubs? :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results