shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

Scon_ce

Shiny_Rock
I’m always careful about what I recommend here since I feel a responsibility to only suggest pieces I’m pretty confident about. Making an exception for this one.

Disclaimer: Not great clarity, seller doesn’t accept returns. Diamond is not GIA certified.

Pinkish brown OEC 1.21 carats with nice spread for a little under $1800. I would want to know what is causing the SI-2-I1 clarity but maybe it’s someone’s perfect ring:

I just purchased a 3 ct tennis bracelet in yellow gold from this Etsy vendor! Yep, I was worried about no returns, but it was just what I was looking for and the price was right so I decided to go for it. The description was accurate and shipping was prompt. It has a nice weight to it and the clasp is secure. I have been looking for one with more metal and lower color diamonds. I love it :) tempImagem8k6zn.png

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
I find this turquoise bracelet utterly charming. If only my wrist were smaller. And I wore bracelets.
1669052845012.png

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
Any size 6.75's out there looking for a french cut sapphire platinum eternity? $1,000. Great price for a gorgeous band.
1669217101796.png

Grymera

Shiny_Rock

CircularBrilliant

Shiny_Rock
Everyone please talk me out of buying this. It's a nice diamond, complete antique setting. Victor Canera fans will note his designs are inspired by rings like these. Not a screaming deal, but priced well considering beauty of setting plus size of the stone.

I don't need it. I don't need it. Extra discount in cart for black friday.
1669220144722.png
https://www.wilsonsestatejewelry.com/products/11111-we-10261-1?_pos=1&_sid=3b28f0b4a&_ss=r

I love it! And they take returns, so it really couldn't hurt to do a looksie... :)

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Everyone please talk me out of buying this. It's a nice diamond, complete antique setting. Victor Canera fans will note his designs are inspired by rings like these. Not a screaming deal, but priced well considering beauty of setting plus size of the stone.

1669220144722.png
https://www.wilsonsestatejewelry.com/products/11111-we-10261-1?_pos=1&_sid=3b28f0b4a&_ss=r

If you really do want to be talked out of buying this ring -- you say it's "a nice diamond" -- hardly an enthusiastic endorsement of the most expensive element of the ring -- "not a screaming deal" means you are not getting a deal at all but possibly paying a fair/market price -- and you "don't need it" -- frankly, it sound like you think it is a pretty setting with an okay center stone and you could afford it -- if it were me, I'd just bookmark it, wait at least 48 hours, and then (only if it is still on my mind) check out the link again and see if it's available and see if it makes me feel super happy and relieved it's available.

=)2

lala646

Brilliant_Rock

1669220144722.png

You'll receive no quarter here. That ring is GORGEOUS!

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you want to be talked out of it, then I'd say that since they list it as SI2 and there's no report shown, that it is risky. Yes, you can return it but without the report you won't know the grade setting issues, and in fact it could come back as I1 if you were to send it to GIA, and then the price probably isn't so great. There is also a fairly short return window so you may not have time to get it appraised locally either. How is that for trying to talk you out of it??

Mrsz1ppy

Brilliant_Rock
This could be a bargain…I liked the Kozibe

Fancygems

Brilliant_Rock

klrrrr

Shiny_Rock
Two beautiful rose-cut pieces for your consideration...

Betty Baguettes

Rough_Rock

Mrsz1ppy

Brilliant_Rock

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results