shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

CoffeeAndDiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I would have bought this myself if it was my size!

The movement, the details, the old cuts :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Platinumplus

Rough_Rock

Betty Baguettes

Rough_Rock
Simply lovely, from Lang:

WhoaNelly

Shiny_Rock
Kind of random: I found this fancy yellow 0.8 ct OEC set in a repro ring up for auction via a US Marshals service auctioneer. Neil Beaty aka DenverAppraiser told me that all jewelry items have to be authenticated before listing, FWIW.

974E18A4-9C9B-4C03-9E05-03DD67B493DB.jpeg

I followed up on this item asking for verification of the center OEC color. I was told “ No, it was not removed from the setting to determine color grade, however, after reexamining the item it was found to be treated. The description has been updated to reflect a Round European cut Irradiated Yellow Diamond, instead of a Fancy Yellow Diamond. ”

Hmmm

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
The half-carat transition cut in this sweet ring has a lovely checkerboard pattern. The classic fishtail setting looks like it's in good shape.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock

Janabike

Rough_Rock

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am very sad that I cant afford these right now, so I'm posting here. I love them, and wish I could buy them. Sadly I've already bought too much "f%*# this divorce" bling, AND my ears dont tolerate anything heavy.

Please put my out of my misery!!!

WhoaNelly

Shiny_Rock
A yellow oec is on my wishlist! Great find!

Hiya! Unfortunately when I followed up regarding the appraisal, the auction house said it was irradiated and not natural. They changed the listing, for which I give them credit, BUT why didn’t the make it accurate in the first place . . .

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am very sad that I cant afford these right now, so I'm posting here. I love them, and wish I could buy them. Sadly I've already bought too much "f%*# this divorce" bling, AND my ears dont tolerate anything heavy.

Please put my out of my misery!!!

ok I'm quoting myself because I can't get these out of my brain. There's no way I could use one as a ring, right? Just too big?

Mrsz1ppy

Brilliant_Rock
ok I'm quoting myself because I can't get these out of my brain. There's no way I could use one as a ring, right? Just too big?

Of course you can! I have some pink carved shell earrings inset with a diamond, and they are too heavy. Currently being made into a ring and a pendant. Pointer finger rings look great big…well, any finger really.

Hope you wanted encouragement!

luvmysparklies

Brilliant_Rock
I’m so drawn to this piece. Do we think it’s worth it for the price?

Under "additional policies," this seller has layaway with 30% down and alternatively will take offers, as long as they are not lowball. So, it cannot be a discount and a layaway....if that helps!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ean, how much do you love it? I doubt you are going to come across many rings in this style with this quality and with carre cuts. IMO it’s pretty special.

ean

Brilliant_Rock
@ean, how much do you love it? I doubt you are going to come across many rings in this style with this quality and with carre cuts. IMO it’s pretty special.

It stopped me in my tracks. It just screams so Art Deco to me. I could just imagine someone wearing this to lavish dinner parties.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It stopped me in my tracks. It just screams so Art Deco to me. I could just imagine someone wearing this to lavish dinner parties.

Well if you don’t have lavish dinner parties, you could always just wear it to grab pizza! ;-)

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so drawn to this piece. Do we think it’s worth it for the price?

From the underside it looks like it would be comfortable to wear. I’ve purchased from this seller and she had good communication and is honest. Price feels a little high, but with the way jewelry prices surged last year it’s hard to say. Check out the video on her IG and if you love it maybe offer 10% less? Don’t look at the IG unless you are prepared to be tempted because it is lovely.

Reactions: ean
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results