shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not a fan of the bands but the main diamond is a branded Lucere diamond. I believe the Lucere is very similar to Tiffany’s Lucida. Anyways, just posting in case anyone has been looking for this cut.

WhoaNelly

Shiny_Rock
Not a fan of the bands but the main diamond is a branded Lucere diamond. I believe the Lucere is very similar to Tiffany’s Lucida. Anyways, just posting in case anyone has been looking for this cut.

@YadaYadaYada You are amazing! You find such incredible pieces and are knowledgeable. Thank you for sharing both so generously with PS!

You got me started on PawnAmerica and I found this: 1.55 carat Oec center I SI2. Has a GIA cert from September 2022. Not cheap at almost $10k but maybe they take offers? I didn’t check return policy tho.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@YadaYadaYada You are amazing! You find such incredible pieces and are knowledgeable. Thank you for sharing both so generously with PS!

You got me started on PawnAmerica and I found this: 1.55 carat Oec center I SI2. Has a GIA cert from September 2022. Not cheap at almost $10k but maybe they take offers? I didn’t check return policy tho.

Sometimes they mark down items after so many days on the site so I would bookmark and check back daily. It’s a pretty ring but I think 10k is a lot. I’m also cheap so take my advice with that in mind ;-)

Platinumplus

Rough_Rock
I would but this in a heartbeat, but it’s way too big and not sizeable.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Sometimes they mark down items after so many days on the site so I would bookmark and check back daily. It’s a pretty ring but I think 10k is a lot. I’m also cheap so take my advice with that in mind ;-)

Agreed. I think it's a bit high. I don't know if they take offers but most pawn shops do. I have been tempted by some of their items.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Agreed. I think it's a bit high. I don't know if they take offers but most pawn shops do. I have been tempted by some of their items.

I’m guessing it’s pricey bc an I color is a very high color for an old cut that size.

WhoaNelly

Shiny_Rock

I’m not in the market and I am cheap to boot too :mrgreen: If anyone is interested feel free. Looks like they have a 15 day return policy on shipped items.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Isn't that the spirit of this thread? I like it, but I'm not buying it so I'm sharing with my friends? I totally agree when someone is considering buying something, that we should not scoop, but I thought it was OK here, in the spirit of this thread.

Oh yes it is I was just being goofy - no harm intended!

cloud_less

Shiny_Rock
Just sharing in case either of these calls your name.

Eternity is a size 7.75 and 3.5-4 carats priced at $4500 platinum

The other beauty is a size 7.25 but fits a bit looser also platinum, more info here and pictures. Price is $1700, yeah I did the DM because I love you guys ;-)

6A700560-F0B7-4CF7-9C03-8CBA58F8D8A6.jpeg

I actually brought that trilogy! thought I should report back with some quick try-on pics (hope it's not off-topic):
1665785675578.jpg 1665785630714.jpg
So unusal and super white and scintillating the photos don't do her justice. Thank you so much @YadaYadaYada you are the best!!!

WhoaNelly

Shiny_Rock
I actually brought that trilogy! thought I should report back with some quick try-on pics (hope it's not off-topic):
1665785675578.jpg 1665785630714.jpg
So unusal and super white and scintillating the photos don't do her justice. Thank you so much @YadaYadaYada you are the best!!!

Congratulations it looks lovely! MOAR pics please :)

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@cloud_less, it looks fantastic on you! I’m so glad someone bought it, I just knew it was special and thought maybe someone here would love it. Yay!!

cloud_less

Shiny_Rock
Thank you guys!
@cloud_less, it looks fantastic on you! I’m so glad someone bought it, I just knew it was special and thought maybe someone here would love it. Yay!!
You have such a good eye! I totally would have missed it otherwise. I've wanted a ring with antique-cut frenchies for so long and this is it!
Congratulations it looks lovely! MOAR pics please :)
In the cut little art deco celluloid box the seller kindly sent it with, and out in the wild:
1665845765566.jpg 1665848369106.jpg

Betty Baguettes

Rough_Rock
If my math is correct, the gold value alone on this beautiful 18k Italian brooch is about $615. Wish I could spare the funds!:

1666035503116.png

Artemisia

Rough_Rock
Anyone looking for a 2 ct OEC? The facet pattern looks promising. Very pretty setting, too (looks to be antique/ vintage). Uncerted but 20% off and returnable.

This is the ring I bought and returned because the flower facets weren't as fat/flashy as I wanted, see here https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/help-evaluating-2-15ct-antique-oec.275155/! For context, looked more tinted IRL than my current GIA L OEC and a K AVR. Setting was beautiful, though, just not my style! Hoping it went to someone who it's a better fit for :)

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
This is the ring I bought and returned because the flower facets weren't as fat/flashy as I wanted, see here https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/help-evaluating-2-15ct-antique-oec.275155/! For context, looked more tinted IRL than my current GIA L OEC and a K AVR. Setting was beautiful, though, just not my style! Hoping it went to someone who it's a better fit for :)

Oh oops! Well, at 20% off it might be worth it. Hopefully, the buyer will do a thread if they keep it!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Feeling so bummed right now! I asked the vendor about this ring before it sold, but waited on purchasing bc i wanted to find a tiny ideal cut stone to replace the center with. It sold in the meantime. That's what I get for trying to be responsible!

If anyone sees a ring like this with a floral aesthetic tag me!

Mrsz1ppy

Brilliant_Rock
Feeling so bummed right now! I asked the vendor about this ring before it sold, but waited on purchasing bc i wanted to find a tiny ideal cut stone to replace the center with. It sold in the meantime. That's what I get for trying to be responsible!

If anyone sees a ring like this with a floral aesthetic tag me!

It’s so unusual. I can see why you loved it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results