shape
carat
color
clarity

Solitaires with diamond wedding bands

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Samantha Red

Shiny_Rock
All being well this coming weekend I am finally going to decide upon my ering, I am so excited. It will be 1 carat, in a very plain and classic white gold setting. I will post pictures once I get it.

The next quest will obviously be for the wedding band and I have my heart set on a diamond band, either half or full eternity. Can anyone who has this combination please post pictures, or please direct me to a thread. I am particularly interested in those that have around the one carat mark for their solitaire.

Thanks
36.gif

Samantha Red

Shiny_Rock
thanks Maisie, I knew there was one on here somewhere, I think it is definitely the way to go for me. I am so excited as I will hopefully get it sorted this weekend. We found a local jeweller who will match price and quality of online stuff. How are things progressing for you with your purchase from WF?

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh don''t ask
7.gif
I can''t buy mine until May now and its really upsetting me. I am also looking at a .50ct now as we have so much that needs doing in the house and garden. I am sticking with WF though as I like their upgrade policy.

Its good news that your jeweller has offered to match online prices. Which one are you using? Will they offer the exact same quality as the online vendors? I would check very carefully as it would be awful for you to be disappointed.

Make sure you come back and show us!!!

Maisie

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You can see mine in my avatar...1.5 RB with a band containing 1.38 ctw of invisible set princess cuts.

Samantha Red

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/6/2007 3:20:21 PM
Author: Maisiebelle
Oh don''t ask
7.gif
I can''t buy mine until May now and its really upsetting me. I am also looking at a .50ct now as we have so much that needs doing in the house and garden. I am sticking with WF though as I like their upgrade policy.

Its good news that your jeweller has offered to match online prices. Which one are you using? Will they offer the exact same quality as the online vendors? I would check very carefully as it would be awful for you to be disappointed.

Make sure you come back and show us!!!

Maisie
Oh Maisie

I am sorry that you are having to wait so long, although I am very sure it will be totally worth it when it arrives. I tried lots of rings on last Saturday and convinced myself that I needed 1.5 carats ha ha. 1 carat is totally adequate and very beautiful - I just have such chubby man like fingers I need the bigger stone. We are using an independant jeweller who we have been to before, I got some lovely diamond studs from him last year. I went to see him armed with quotes from pricescope vendors so he knew what he was competing against. He also knows that we will buy our wedding rings from him, and I plan to have a diamond and plain band, to allow for my dogs/horses lifestyle half of my time, so I think he thinks it is worth not making as much as he would normally.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think your jeweller knows when he is going to have a customer for life. He is a good business man!! I''m really pleased you have found a decent one - there is nobody I would use where I live.

You make sure to post lots of photos when you get your rings!! I will be looking out for them!

Maisie

San Diego Bride

Shiny_Rock
i don''t know if you''ve already found your rings, but here are mine.
the solitaire is 0.9 carats.
the wedding band is an eternity band with alternating round and baguette channel set diamonds.

ringsonwindowsill.jpg

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love your band novia!

San Diego Bride

Shiny_Rock
thanks, zoe. i wanted something that was classic, but a little different at the same time.

i meant to say that the diamonds are bezel set, not channel set. oops.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results