shape
carat
color
clarity

Solitaire Pendant Neck shots Please!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

prettyinpave

Shiny_Rock
LOVE your pendant, Mara! The delicate chain and the setting are beautiful!

guslik

Shiny_Rock
Hello everyone.
Just wanted to post pics of my new pendant.
GIA certified 1.36 radiant cut FANCY YELLOW /SI2 clarity set in 18 karat gold, surrounded by 0.60 ctw of G-H color VS1-VS2 clarity diamonds set in 14K white gold. Double chain is 16".
I absolutely love it!
87239134.jpg

87261457.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Guslik, did you have this piece custom made or did you find it already made? It is a real eye catcher...but you know that!!! Enjoy it!

Deb

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Guslik, how could you NOT love it? It is gorgeous????
18.gif
36.gif
36.gif

guslik

Shiny_Rock
I had it made :))
thanks a lot for the compliments!
9.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well...here is a neck shot of a neck I hadn''t planned to show. Moreover, I took it of myself by holding the camera away from me!

pendantneck.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is the pendant alone.

pendant3.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I started playing around with my necklace :).

diamondanddime1.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pearcrazy made me decide to try fruit with my gems :).

diamondandorange.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
That''s beautiful AGBF- what size is that stone? It''s so pretty - I like the setting.

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful. AGBF!!!!
36.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/31/2005 9:28:27 AM
Author: sevens one
That''s beautiful AGBF- what size is that stone?

I had to look into an old envelope labelled "Obsolete Jewelry Descriptions" to find out the exact size of the stone. I just knew it was over 2 carats (big for me). This was once in a ring, but I found it TOO big for me. I felt I could wear it around my neck without feeling self-conscious. (I wouldn''t mind a 2 carat+ on my hand now!!!)

At any rate, it is a 2.10 carat E VS-1. I liked the gold wire strands instead of a chain. I had my local jeweler put it on a special necklace with just a few strands because I liked that look. Then Tiffany started to sell gold wire necklaces, too! I recently bought a 21 strand necklace that I can wear alone OR with this one (which I *think* is 7 strands). (I did NOT buy it from Tiffany!)

The setting for the stone is a half-bezel, which I like in a pendant. It does not roll over on me.

Thank you for asking :).

Deb

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Here''s Tulipcloud''s:

diamonds022.jpg

The Diamond:
AGS Ideal 0
1.016 F SI2
Table 56%
Depth 60.6%
Crown angle 34.6
Pavilion Angle 40.7

diamonds019.jpg

kbaker

Shiny_Rock
I am interested in a bevel necklace with pave around it. I know that Ritani sells one, but you have to buy the diamond . I have my old diamond that I am interested in re-setting. Has anyone seen a bevel with pave that I could get my own diamond set in?
Thanks

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Here
jsi2.neck.3.jpg

Here is Jennifer''s

1.56 ct J, SI2

jsi2.collage.1.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/24/2005 6:48:37 PM
Author: kbaker
I am interested in a bevel necklace with pave around it. I know that Ritani sells one, but you have to buy the diamond . I have my old diamond that I am interested in re-setting. Has anyone seen a bevel with pave that I could get my own diamond set in?
Thanks
You could have a jeweler custom make one.
I don''t think it would be very costly; esp if done in WG.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Nan.
1.gif

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
wow! I love every body''s
here is mine
1.gif
( I don''t have nice pic...)

maribrn.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
That's a 3 in 1 whammy!
What type of chain is your pendant on? I like it....

*** I just did a quick little search! Beautiful ering flower. Looked like *very* nice color- very bright- and I was right! E vvs!!!! I read that you were thinking of changing the setting a while back! Hope you don't do it. You really don't need to improve on classic, elegant perfection. Really, it's perfection!
36.gif
A stone like that speaks for itself. It's a statement
30.gif

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/25/2005 12:42:12 AM
Author: moremoremore
That''s a 3 in 1 whammy!
What type of chain is your pendant on? I like it....

*** I just did a quick little search! Beautiful ering flower. Looked like *very* nice quality- and I was right! E vvs!!!! I read that you were thinking of changing the setting a while back! Hope you don''t do it. You really don''t need to improve on classic, elegant perfection. Really, it''s perfection!
36.gif
A stone like that speaks for itself. It''s a statement
30.gif
hi! moremoremore
thank you very much for you say so!
I don''t know how to call this chain???? do you know how to call the chain?
yes I was thinking to change the setting...but hubby likes simple setting
so ...I kind of stop the project for while.

P1050350.JPG

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/25/2005 12:42:12 AM
Author: moremoremore
*** I just did a quick little search! Beautiful ering flower. Looked like *very* nice color- very bright- and I was right! E vvs!!!! I read that you were thinking of changing the setting a while back! Hope you don''t do it. You really don''t need to improve on classic, elegant perfection. Really, it''s perfection!
36.gif
A stone like that speaks for itself. It''s a statement
30.gif
I agree-and it looks so luscious on your hand just the way it is. Gorgeous!
30.gif
3.gif
1.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
flower, that is a gorgeous picture of you and your jewels!

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Flower, that setting is perfect - especially next to the eternity band!!!! I wouldn''t change a thing with your ering!!!!!! Very nice! Thank you for sharing...........
30.gif
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey Flower,
I love that picture of you and your fabulous jewels!!! I agree with everyone here don't change your ering setting, its perfection in my book!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks prettyinpave...i love my Regent!!
9.gif

flower..wow definitely triple whammy...beautiful rocks..LOVE the big ring and bracelet!
2.gif

Okay Bezel Gals...a few pages back Sevens asked about bezel taking away from brilliance...anyone with ideal cut H&A type stones notice that it looks less sparkly in a bezel or that it hides the cut at all?? i have always loved bezels, but now having had a 4 prong simple setting, i really like how it showcases the stone and an excellently cut stone would sure pop in a 3 or 4 prong....but what about a thin bezel?

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I *think* a while back, Garry mentioned (although I'm sure I'm getting the reason all messed up) that ideal cut stones "take in" or reflect or something like that light mostly from the face and not through the pavillion and for that reason, a bezel won't affect the light return on ideally cut stones...I had asked a question a while back about side stones b/c I was worried about light blockage

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay Bezel Gals...a few pages back Sevens asked about bezel taking away from brilliance...anyone with ideal cut H&A type stones notice that it looks less sparkly in a bezel or that it hides the cut at all?? i have always loved bezels, but now having had a 4 prong simple setting, i really like how it showcases the stone and an excellently cut stone would sure pop in a 3 or 4 prong....but what about a thin bezel?
My diamond seems mostly the same after being set into a thin bezel. A bit of light does enter the stone through the back, but just a bit and yet my diamond is blazing.

I think that bezels create a frame for a diamond and this is more the feature and by choosing this style you''re reducing the intensity of the pop effect that you see with a prong-style pendant.

They''re both very different looks and I don''t think you can go wrong by having one of each - lol!
9.gif

tulipcloud

Shiny_Rock
Thanks sevens one for posting my necklace! Been so busy with the planning, I only have time to lurk and wet my palatte for more goodies! I''ll be sure to post when I get a neck shot!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Hmmm. Not the best shot. I just can't take got photographs.
20.gif

The chain is going to be changed. It's much too thick.

This is an uncerted .71 "I VS" that was sold to me at a flea market for $1750 including tax and the setting. I noticed arrows so I took a chance!
It came back a H Vs1 !!!

PICT0520.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results