shape
carat
color
clarity

Solitaire Pendant Neck shots Please!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ep6585

Brilliant_Rock
Do the three or four prong pendants ride up on one side or the other towards your shoulders since they don''t slide on the chain?

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
I have to admit that I''ve had this since November, but I didn''t have a camera! Sorry!

Custom Halo pendant made by WF, 14k white gold on 16" chain
Center stone: approx. .48 (? I think) J I2 (but totally eyeclean!) This was my mom''s original e-ring stone, and I was surprised by the WF appraisal of it. From things my Dad said when he was alive, I expected it to be of better quality.
Halo stones: 1.2 mm ACA F/G VS

Pictures, of course, do not do it justice! WF did an amazing job and I get tons of compliments on it! Those little ACAs completely blow my mind!

halopendantneckshot2.jpg

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s a close-up that shows how much brighter the ACAs are than the poorly cut center. Luckily, in person it isn''t so noticeable!

halopendanthandpic.jpg

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Last one! Close-up with flash...

halopendantflashpic.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fatafelice, I love your pendant. What a nice way to wear your mom''s ering stone. The halo is sooo pretty.
30.gif
36.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
posted by Bridget S.

From White Flash - four prong basket in platinum
.598 I SI1 ACA

598%20WF%20official%20pics.jpg

Viewer%20and%20neck%20shot.jpg

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
That last pic is great for seeing how it''s made! Are the 3 prong martini''s also in a basket? I like the fact that WF reduced the mickey mouse ears to barely noticeable............

Yummmmm

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m a''cravin'' me a .70 round 3 prong pendant now!!!! Damn that upgrade sickness taking all my money!
9.gif

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
So what''s the schedule for that next upgrade?
27.gif

My wishlist for this year is a pair of small diamond studs and maybe next year I''ll get the solitaire necklace (just got to save those pennies!!).

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here''s my little baby! .35ct H, SI2 set in 9ct yellow gold with a nice sturdy 9ct gold curb chain. I hardly ever take this off!

SoliNeckShot.jpg

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Love all the pendants.
36.gif

Maybe I''ll be posting soon!
31.gif

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Me.
.25 carat I/SI2

Copy of Picture 012222.jpg

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
Got a new job so managed to wangle a little something to celebrate .........

0.464ct D SI1 Medium Blue Fluorescence WF Expert Selection. 16" platinum chain with martini style basket setting.

I guess all my questions about WF pendants were a sign that this should come before the earrings!

JustLooking_01 (Small).JPG

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That is a beautiful new pendant just_looking! Please post a neck shot for us.

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
here is my bezel set princess cut right at 1.50ct

pendentsq676.JPG

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
I am bumping this thread in hopes that others will add new pendants. I am shopping around right now (for a colored stone acutally) and this was a great inspiration and has given me a really good idea of the settings I prefer! They are all so gorgeous!

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
Will hopefully post shots when it arrives but it has a long flight internationally so we''ll see how I am for time!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results