shape
carat
color
clarity

Solitaire Pendant Neck shots Please!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Don't mind me. Just reserving a spot for my new upgraded .........

1.16 GIA H Si2 Med Flourescence 6.82X6.84 Solitaire! It's HUGE. Has a 60.2 depth and I forget what else...Picking her up on Saturday!
10.gif
36.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

can''t wait, can''t wait, can''t wait.
Good for you

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sounds awesome, can''t wait to see it!!!
1.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oooh i can''t wait to see this..an H with med blue? YUM!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/17/2005 11:33:45 PM
Author: moremoremore
Don''t mind me. Just reserving a spot for my new upgraded .........

1.16 GIA H Si2 Med Flourescence 6.82X6.84 Solitaire! It''s HUGE. Has a 60.2 depth and I forget what else...Picking her up on Saturday!
10.gif
36.gif
6.gif
Si2 for eagle eye MORE? LOL... i got to see this one.
9.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys...and DF, I can''t very well wear it and look for the inclusions at the same time, right?
9.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/18/2005 10:03:10 AM
Author: moremoremore
Thanks guys...and DF, I can''t very well wear it and look for the inclusions at the same time, right?
9.gif
How long is the chain?
31.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
ROTFL!!!
But seriously, I''m only a psycho when it comes to an ering ... Well, when we are talking diamonds that is!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Good, good. I can''t wait to see it!

It will be one big stone around your neck!

Did you say how you are having it set?

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Just a simple bezel with my old bead chain that I love so much. I used to wear a cz with it. Then my other pendant...and it''s getting a new clasp but that''s about it.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
can''t wait to see it mmm!
36.gif
woooohoooo!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
How exciting MMM! Looking forward to seeing your pictures.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Best I can do without my loupe.
29.gif

1.16 H Si2 Med Blue Vg/Ex 6.81X6.84
(I'm pretty sure the mm is right without getting my butt up) Didn't pay for a H&A but I see see perfect arrows!

EDITE: OK, that is SOOO close. I can't really see pix on this messed up compu...sorry. EWWWW.

pict0724.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock

PICT0722.JPG

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MMM, It''s gorgeous!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
It looks wonderful on your bead chain. I love it!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That looks SO beautiful on your neck MMM! I love the size - just perfect. Enjoy and thanks for posting pics.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I see crisp arrows on this baby. Looks great MMM, enjoy!!!!
30.gif
36.gif

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness, MMM! That pendant looks divine with that bead chain! I wanted to get a bead chain for my solitaire necklace too but I heard that they are not sturdy enough to wear everyday. Did your jeweler mention anything about that? It looks so beautiful.
30.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Thanks peeps!!! I'm lovin it...Wearing it very cautiously until it's insured...

Leila...Well, when I got my initial .70 from that jeweler, he refused to let me wear a bead chain...But I posted on ps a while ago and I think it was Denver Appraiser who indicated that the wire is actually quite strong...But I guess the proof is in the pudding....
This chain is old. I wore it with a cz...then with my .70 (after pulling out the existing chain) and now made him use this one. I wear it night and day. Every day. To sleep, in the shower (eww, sorry LOL)... I have had NO problems....as a matter of fact, I did a stupid thing the other day..but whatever...I had a similar chain that was unwearable b/c it was much too small...I sacrificed it...I did a pull test...I pulled on it very hard. It only broke after a VERY VERY strong tug as if ripping it off of me (think subway mugging LOL).... I think it's secure. It's the clasp that worries me, not the chain...But the only thing is...the clasp does creep to the front b/c you can't solder it on..

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow mmm....your pendant looks great!
3.gif

that thin bezel is just perfect. i love it! you done good!
36.gif

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
I''m with Bagpuss on having a martini set slider, but has anyone ever seen one?
3.gif

I guess you''d have to do something to stop it flipping. Maybe we can get Ana involved as she''s a wizz with sketching and manipulating photo''s together??

Valentines day isn''t that far away??!!
11.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Love the pendant MMM- it''s smashing!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
MMM,

It is gorgeous!

Your chain is perfect, I can see why you wanted to use it.

researcher

Ideal_Rock
MMM~
I LOVE it!!! Your pendant turned out so beautiful! It looks HUGE and is super white! I think you made the right choice
1.gif
The only problem is I want one now!
9.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys!!!! You want white??? LOL... I"m blown away by it. I LOVE flourescence! :)

pendswing.jpg

ep6585

Brilliant_Rock
MMM - here''s an excuse to post more pictures of your pendant....do you have a side or rear shot of it? What''s the difference between a "thin bezel" and a "full bezel"?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MMM
that's a beautiful pendant.
30.gif
10.gif
now...did you find the inclusions yet?
31.gif
LOL...

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
That's one of the best pendants on here MMM...yum!!! Great find!!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful. H color with med. blue -- perfect!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Aww shucks guys!
4.gif
Thanks! I'm loving her! And dare I say I only used a set of numbers and my eyes to pick her out!
16.gif
23.gif
41.gif
10.gif

I think I can see a few little blck dots hidden in there DF, but only every now and then when I *really* look. Sometimes I can't see anything..I've decided that you round people are totally spoiled LOL... Fancies are such a pain in the arse, with their complicated facet patterns and funky shadows and not hiding inclusions!

EP- Full bezel is just all the way around (that's what I mean when I say it anyway)... and the metal around the stone when you're looking at it can be thick or thin...rounded or etc... My last one was VERY thin ... this one a bit thicker but it still looks pretty thin in person... I'm also very happy that it's a pretty flat bezel so that it just covers the culet...it's really not flipping that much ... Although I can definitely see her in a 3 prong!
36.gif
41.gif
Hmmmm. I'll try to take a pic tonight but my camera sucks and I can't find my loupe
6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results