shape
carat
color
clarity

So who has already updated to iOS7?

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is fast if it's not trying to focus -- I can't seem to get sharp images close up...

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
msop04|1379631607|3523806 said:
amc80|1379629828|3523788 said:
msop04|1379629375|3523786 said:
Has anyone noticed that the camera is slower on the new iOS7?? With the older version, it would capture the image the instant I touched the button... but now it waits a sec, focuses, then takes the photo -- WHICH I HATE -- UGH!! Does anyone know if there is a setting that can be adjusted to change it back?? This quickness of the camera is one of the main reasons I switched to iPhone after having Android, so this is kind of a bummer for me, since my old HTC took sharper pics (but was just slow)... ::)

Mine is just as fast as before (actually it seems a bit faster). Are you on a 4/4S or a 5?

iPhone 5 :|

Mine (4S) is the same.

What I'm not liking is the keyboard and the phone keys how they're white on white...is there a way to create more contrast/change the colors? I guess I'll google b/c I didn't see anything in the settings.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mines just as fast as before

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MC|1379631757|3523809 said:
What I'm not liking is the keyboard and the phone keys how they're white on white...is there a way to create more contrast/change the colors? I guess I'll google b/c I didn't see anything in the settings.

Yeah, it's kind of hard to see the letters... and it blinds me at night. Is there a way to calibrate the touch sensor on the iPhone? I noticed that I have to touch everything directly below and to the right... I'm so used to my Android phone that I still don't know the tricks. :| I tried to look it up online, but no help.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Too light and bright; a bit painful for my eyes. Because there is so little contrast, it is slightly more difficult to find the right icon I want at a glance, even though I know exactly where they are.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono|1379683747|3524093 said:
Too light and bright; a bit painful for my eyes. Because there is so little contrast, it is slightly more difficult to find the right icon I want at a glance, even though I know exactly where they are.

Chrono, not only did I just make the switch to iPhone, I have texted for 6+ years using the T9 number keypad feature -- I am having sooooo much trouble typing! New phone & keyboard, then three weeks later this white-on-white junk... AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

"I will get this. I will get this. I will get this..." :bigsmile:

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Downloaded it last night. Still getting used to it.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Took the leap last night--a major step for me!

I am ambivalent about the white-on-white keypad but I LOVE that the keys are more separated so you have a better change of hitting the one you want and not its neighbor(s).

My pics are all the wrong size though (saw a 20 page thread on google when I looked this little quirk up thinking it was just me). Hopefully Apple will fix that little problem ASAP. And some people on the google thread said their contacts had disappeared, but THANK GOD mine are still there or I would have had a damn heart attack. It's bad enough I lost all the physical addresses out of my old blackberry when the contacts got ported over to my iphone the first time!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I upgraded my iPhone and iPad mini Thursday night. I looked through several articles about new features and set ups that night. I like it so far.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results