shape
carat
color
clarity

So as it turns out...maybe...NOT a heart attack?

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You must be so exhausted. Rest, rest, and rest some more.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b Rest, we are all rooting for you.. remember this: doctors magnify small things to huge, great big things.. 2nd opinions are always warranted if you want them. Sending you a huge Kate hug Mrs. B..

home...

australia.jpg

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hugs and prayers continue.

The little kitty here (white nose) climbed up on the couch to snuggle next to me even though there was a dog right there (plus another just over the edge of the blue blanket...). My little dog didn't mind so they snuggled together for more than an hour. At this point, the little dog (30ish pounds) was resting her head on the little kitty. (Extra cool is this kitty came to us terrified of everything and didn't like to be touched by people much even a couple of years ago. Always tense and anxious if people were within reach. Now she sits on us and snuggles in with people/cats/dogs and just melts!)

IMG_20200516_153037459.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad to get your update. Nothing to do I guess but get through the batteries of tests to hopefully start finding answers. I hope that the prep for the tests is not as bad as what you fear but I certainly understand the dread. Rest when you can and know that we are all hanging in there with you. I hope and pray for an end to all of this for you!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hugs to you @mrs-b and continued healing dust being sent your way. XO.

96872E9C-AE43-417E-97BE-4DC6688184FA.jpeg

Bobby sends big kitty hugs and purrrrrs.
F5AE86BC-C1AB-4330-8801-A7CE80DED847.jpeg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My father had his carotid arteries cleaned. I think they were called carotid endartarectomies? While the surgery is frightening, given the risks the docs have to tell you about, it was not painful. Given the many, many surgeries my father had (he lived to be 96, nearly 97) it wasn't even in the top 2% for pain and trauma. I mention this only in case you fear that surgery.

Deb :wavey:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Deb. I'm hoping this isn't one I have to have, but who knows.

Colonoscopy and upper endoscopy tomorrow, unless it's cancelled. Have had some unreliable heart rhythms, so we'll see what they say tomorrow as well as how I handle the prep today.

Just unbelievably tense. It's not the scopes tomorrow that bother me, it's knowing that sooner or later they'll find something, and wondering what that will be.

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@mrs-b I assume that the worst things would have been obvious - so they are off the list.

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
@mrs-b Hi lovely! I agree with @Karl_K it's the unknown. Praying you get some answers very soon.
Did you get any outcome for pheochromocytoma test?

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Best wishes with the prep and procedures. I hope the unknown becomes known, sooner rather than later.

Vera W

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Continued prayers @mrs-b I hope your battery of testing goes well and that whatever they find will be cureable in the best of ways. :))

Q

Queenie60

Sending good thoughts and prayer your way. Take care and take it one day at a time. The waiting game is sometimes the most difficult.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stay positive my friend, all the best to you!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much, one and all. I'm half way through the prep and have a banging headache. You're meant to take it with gatorade, but that stuff is SO full of sugar - I went to my CVS and found something with a bit less sugar. But since I eat a very low carb diet, even this just seems like ingesting 2 liters of dissolved hard candy - it's absolutely VILE. Going to drink the rest just with water.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MrsB! I think @AV_ is correct, I would think perhaps you would be having palipitations and other symptoms.. I am sure you are tense, I would be too, I understand.. Here anytime you need a chat or anything else.

xoxoxo

Thanks Deb. I'm hoping this isn't one I have to have, but who knows.

Colonoscopy and upper endoscopy tomorrow, unless it's cancelled. Have had some unreliable heart rhythms, so we'll see what they say tomorrow as well as how I handle the prep today.

Just unbelievably tense. It's not the scopes tomorrow that bother me, it's knowing that sooner or later they'll find something, and wondering what that will be.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh goodness @mrs-b the prep is the pits. Sending lots of hugs and prayers for a swift and easily handled diagnosis. I’ll be thinking of you tomorrow. Try to rest tonight when you can. Be well..

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MrsB! I think @AV_ is correct, I would think perhaps you would be having palipitations and other symptoms.. I am sure you are tense, I would be too, I understand.. Here anytime you need a chat or anything else.

xoxoxo

@Tekate -

Kate - I have a bunch of very ugly symptoms I haven't shared here. Dizziness, vomiting, intense pain, heart arrhythmia, off the charts inflammation. My glucose has flown up and down, my blood pressure will double in an hour, then plummet the next hour - you name it, I've had it. Weird swelling that comes then goes, all the signs and symptoms of intestinal blockage, drops in body temperature, the full range of neurological symptoms - all of it. So yes, I've had all the serious stuff. Multiple times when I could neither stand nor talk. Carted off in an ambulance more than once. At one point when I was in the hospital and they were pumping me full of a dozen different drugs, my cardiologist described me as being 'in extremis'. And they just don't know what I have or what's wrong. But - whatever it is - I need a clear diagnosis and I need it soon. I've been seeing everyone from opthamology to oncology to rheumatology to infectious diseases. And all of this has been over the last 4 months, getting progressively worse. My good days are becoming more rare and the bad days...lots and lots. I've lost 45 lbs since January and have no interest in food any more.

My biggest fear is that tomorrow will show nothing. Because, honestly, I just don't feel like I can keep going on like this. Last year I had cancer, and I wasn't a quarter as ill as I am now. So all prayers and warm thoughts and support of all kinds are hugely appreciated.

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Huge virtual hugs!!!! Sending you recovery prayers and healing dusts!!!!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a bunch of very ugly symptoms I haven't shared here.

Reading all that you shared in response to Tekate's post gutted me. Sending hugs and keeping you in my thoughts. Are your docs sharing your symptoms with a larger group inside and/or outside the country in the event you've developed something so rare that only a minute number of doctors would recognize your symptoms? I hope you are able to post better news soon.

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b, I'm just so sorry you're going through this. Sending strength and healing dust.

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b, prayers for a diagnosis soon! I am so sorry to hear of all this crap you are dealing with. Big huge hugs!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, certainly prayers for you and the hope that they can conduct tomorrow's testing without hiccup. The mental fatigue on top of the physical would just do anyone in! Know that we care and are thinking of you and wishing for the best of news!!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
My heart is breaking for you. Its just not fair. Let's hope and pray you heal quickly! Just think strong healing thoughts one minute at a time. Hugs and prayers are ongoing to you.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b thinking of you! I hope the rest of your prep is as comfortable as possible (I know, comfortable is not the word anyone would associate with this!) and your tests tomorrow show an easy to fix problem.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hang in there Mrs B!. I had a Colonoscopy done last week.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results