shape
carat
color
clarity

So are Mara and AlJ at WF right now!?!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
And to quiet the masses, I FINALLY got a neck shot of my pendant......on Mara!

haloneckshot.JPG

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Ladies, thanks for allllllllllll the eye candy!
30.gif

I''m still drooling over the champagne...I agree that needs to be on the website...I cannot seem to locate the band though?

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
ALJ your pendant is absolutely stunning!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
I told you we had a little "hardware" party in Mara''s room after dinner the night we got in. Here''s all the rings on Mara!

fullrings.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Alj, it''s a good thing you got your rings off of Mara''s hand, they look quite at home on her. The necklace shot is great too. Nice top Mara!!!!
31.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
and can you believe it? I got to wear THE BIG J!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IhavethebigJ.JPG

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Mara asked specifically to see these.......we had nearly forgotten they existed!

xoxoxoxoearrings.JPG

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/18/2005 6:35:12 PM
Author: Patty
I didn't know that they made the U prong Champagne Pave in YELLOW GOLD! They need to get this baby on their web page!
champagneprofile.JPG

First, I am still trying to find out what this is (who designed it).

Second, have you been participating in the yellow gold threads some of us enjoy so much over in Jewelry Pieces? Here is a link to the third page of one of them. ALL yellow gold lovers should be over there!!! (Al, that means you, too!)

Yellow Gold Thread

Deb

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh yes...Al''s rings on my hands..just perfection. They really felt like they fit. We even talked about trading them for a while!!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Oh, and Stephan? You are SO on my ca-ca list......for not calling to offer me a shot at this GORGEOUS asscher first! Hehehehe - we played with your NEW ring! It''s STUNNING! I have MAD pictures of arrows from your ring - tell me where to email them to you!

stephansasccher3ct.JPG

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/18/2005 6:48:37 PM
Author: Mara
Oh yes...Al''s rings on my hands..just perfection. They really felt like they fit. We even talked about trading them for a while!!
Hahaha - we decided that we should get a few of you ladies in on a deal with the 7.5ct stone on a time-share thing like those women on the Today show did with that necklace.......but the contingency about wearing it has to be stricken. Ewwwwwwwwwww.
9.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/18/2005 6:47:55 PM
Author: AGBF

Date: 9/18/2005 6:35:12 PM
Author: Patty
I didn''t know that they made the U prong Champagne Pave in YELLOW GOLD! They need to get this baby on their web page!
champagneprofile.JPG

Second, have you been participating in the yellow gold threads some of us enjoy so much over in Jewlery Pieces?

Deb
Deb, I''m not ignoring you. I was just trying to get the rest of the pics up. Patience, woman!
2.gif

It''s a WF design. It''s the champagne ring that''s on their website, but this is a rendering in yellow. And no, I haven''t been participating in that thread.....when I''m all caught up on my usual forums, I''ll be sure to drop in there too.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/18/2005 6:47:55 PM
Author: AGBF

Second, have you been participating in the yellow gold threads some of us enjoy so much over in Jewlery Pieces?

Deb
deb, i was thinking of you when i saw that ring! is that not a beautiful example of rich yellow gold?
3.gif
it is a wf design.

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
wow both of your sets are stunning! Ok I am absolutely obssessed with this thread!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this shot of the halo in full sunlight. It''s on FIRE!

haloonfire.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
If you already told us the price of that 7.5, I may have missed it, what was it ??? I''m in on the time share!!!!
31.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Did you all happen to see an ES 2.63 I/Si2??
31.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
One of the coolest things? I literally fell in love with my rings all over again!

fallinloveagain.JPG

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Ok....last one. Gotta say I LOVE my Nikon......it''s really hard to capture green, but my camera seems to find it no problem.

Hope you enjoyed, all.
9.gif
It''s a trip I''ll remember for a really, really long time.

fallinloveagain2.JPG

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
ALJ I love your set, I don''t think I''ve ever seen it before!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
LLL if you can believe it I don't think that we did see it (or maybe it was in the diamond taste test?!!?) ... I soo meant to ask about it and then I forgot in the GooGooGaGa of the rest of the bling bling.
31.gif

K, the 7.5c is a mere $250k. Between maybe 30 of us? LOL! Actually Brian did say he wasn't in a huge hurry to sell that thing because I guess it's hard to find large pieces of rough like that? Which is probably why it's not D VVS or IF.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Lady''s L: Nice to have a fellow yellow lover in the group. (Hee - I made a rhyme!
31.gif
) Kidding. Still a bit punchy today.

Shay, thanks so much for the kind words on the pendant. I love it too. I left it behind for a modification or two, and I feel NEKKID without it!

Lisa......HA. Did I tell you that''s HOW I knocked over the box of diamonds? Tackling Mara to get my damn rings back?? Seriously - it wasn''t the whole box, but I felt AWFUL. I could just SEE myself coming home having to tell Rich we have to sell the house to pay for all the diamonds I BROKE! I''m such a bull in a china shop. I was reaching for my camera in a glazed panic when it happened, and my heart dropped to my feet quicker than you can blink! Again, I cannot believe how even Brian and John were about - they didn''t even turn green or anything! That told me how professionally they handle themselves under pressure - LOL! I heard, though, that they are revising the design and considering actually GLUING stuff into the box if they hear I cross state borders into Texas again!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Alj, your set is just fabulous!!!! Mara did you say $250,000
6.gif
Oh dear lord, count me out!!!!!
15.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/18/2005 6:56:54 PM
Author: kaleigh
If you already told us the price of that 7.5, I may have missed it, what was it ??? I''m in on the time share!!!!
31.gif

SWEET. YOUR share is about $300K, Lisa, and we''ll all split the remainder! LOL
23.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Alright, I guess we''ll be seeing it all together, I''m excited.

I know you two are just bursting at the seams still! What a euphoric experience!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
29.gif

Date: 9/18/2005 6:57:30 PM
Author: LadyluvsLuxury
Did you all happen to see an ES 2.63 I/Si2??
31.gif
No, sorry, we didn''t. Or if we did, I was on alphabet soup mode at that point!
3.gif

Oh, and to you and K, a modest thanks on my rings. You can see I''m actually wearing a small spacer because I have a shared prong band and it gouged the prong a bit. However, Brian said it won''t continue - it just did enough to sit flush, so I happily removed the spacer! YAY!

DAMMIT, Mara.......I had K on the line for $300K, and you spill that it''s $250K?????? Foiled again!
31.gif
2.gif

anika

Shiny_Rock
I think Psers should make an annual journey to the holy land Whiteflash and shareth their treasures with fellow womankind.

I almost feel drunk from all those intoxicating photos!

PS Love the handshots - makes all the rings come alive and look even more beautiful.
Thanks!

Anika.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haha, I thought I was being charged for the taxes too and that's why it was up to $300K.
11.gif
Hubby loved the necklace idea though!!!!
31.gif

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Hate to be greedy, but I''m wondering if we might get to see some more pictures??? Such fun to hear about your adventures.

And I must say that I was thrilled when Mara told me about the 40.6 pavilion angle taste test. My stone feels vindicated
9.gif
. Seriously, though, I think it just goes to show that it isn''t very useful to make a blanket statement that all diamonds with a pavilion angle of X or crown angle of Y should be rejected. I don''t think it does anyone any good. It makes those of us with stones that have a pavilion angle of 40.6 feel anxious and it unnecessarily scares away prospective buyers from stones that are perfectly beautiful for a ring, a pendant, or any other piece of jewelry.

That 3 ct looks just right on your hand, Mara. Kind of scary when even a 3 ct doesn''t seem huge anymore. I think diamond shrinkage has completely warped my brain.

So glad you guys had such a good time. Can''t wait to hear and see more!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/18/2005 7:19:00 PM
Author: kaleigh
Haha, I thought I was being charged for the taxes too and that''s why it was up to $300K.
11.gif
Hubby loved the necklace idea though!!!!
31.gif
No, that extra $50k was for the 3c for ME!!!
11.gif

I showed Greg the 7c on the hand and he said ''See that looks fake!''. I will post the full hand shot too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results