shape
carat
color
clarity

So are Mara and AlJ at WF right now!?!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
specs on the 7ct.:

Report: AGS
Shape: A Cut Above H&A
Carat: 7.524
Color: G
Clarity: VVS1
Depth: 60.3
Table: 57
Crown Angle: 34.1
Crown %: 14.5
Pavilion Angle: 40.7
Pavilion %: 43
Girdle: Thin-Sly Thick Faceted
Polish: Ideal
Symmetry: Ideal
Culet: Pointed
Fluorescence: Negligible
Measurements: 12.71-12.75X7.66

http://www.whiteflash.com/hearts_arrows/A-Cut-Above-H-A-cut-diamond-499064.htm

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm not too sure what Houston boasts in the way of entertainment, F&I ... oh the Galleria is that absolutely huge mall down there, we didn't have time to visit it though! But we both love food and diamonds so we had our first two 'needs' taken care of...hee hee. I'm a bit of a food snob since here in the BayArea we have so many types of food that the typical things don't cut it for me, but I was pretty impressed with the quality and diversity in Houston. It felt somewhat like home.

Annie, you might need to get a mini-van, girl!!
31.gif
I had a mental image last nite of about 7 of us showing up at WF going ok we are here to choose Mara's upgrade and Kaleigh's 20th anni present and F&I's new earrings and Annie's new 'J' diamond (
31.gif
) and and and.....AND they'd probably pass out! hahaha.

Val...okay okay maybe THAT ring is overkill. Maybe.
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think they will need to shut down for a day, just to accomodate all of us demanding PS''ers!!! Wouldn''t that be a blast????
31.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
That would be awesome!
you''d need more than a weekend to get in the Galleria, great restaurants, WF plus all of the other great shopping, night life and fun there is there in Houston!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
don''t forget the spacecenter!
36.gif

yes, i''m a dork.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok belle, that will be last on our list, kidding!!!!!
31.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i know better...it doesn''t even make the list!
that''s okay, i''ll have to make more than one trip anyway.
21.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
normally i''d be all into shopping but it was somewhat like...hmmm clothes or diamonds clothes or diamonds?? so no mall for me.
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
We can go to the maul anytime, but this trip is going to be all about diamonds and eating at great restaurants!!!!
18.gif

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/19/2005 10:57:52 AM
Author: Mara
I''m not too sure what Houston boasts in the way of entertainment, F&I ... oh the Galleria is that absolutely huge mall down there, we didn''t have time to visit it though! But we both love food and diamonds so we had our first two ''needs'' taken care of...hee hee. I''m a bit of a food snob since here in the BayArea we have so many types of food that the typical things don''t cut it for me, but I was pretty impressed with the quality and diversity in Houston. It felt somewhat like home.

Annie, you might need to get a mini-van, girl!!
31.gif
I had a mental image last nite of about 7 of us showing up at WF going ok we are here to choose Mara''s upgrade and Kaleigh''s 20th anni present and F&I''s new earrings and Annie''s new ''J'' diamond (
31.gif
) and and and.....AND they''d probably pass out! hahaha.

Val...okay okay maybe THAT ring is overkill. Maybe.
9.gif
I have an SUV and have access to a Sequoia -- Will carry 11-12 ppl no problem -- at your service if it''ll get me back into WF''s vault
9.gif
. That was sooooo much fun, I was disappointed that I was so late and didn''t get to chat with everyone for that long! Mara looks exactly like her pictures -- absolutely gorgeous!!! And Al is absolutely ADORABLE -- so bubbly and friendly -- radiating positive energy! Of course I always love meeting up with the H-town ladies! It was such a nice release for me after a frustrating NON-closing on my townhome
29.gif
. On the plus side, although we didn''t get to see Al''s pendant -- I got to see the infamous toe rings. They were sooooo tiny and delicate! My FI was bamboozled at the thought of diamonds for your toes
5.gif

Don''t forget my offer -- transportation in exchange for access to diamonds!!!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/19/2005 2:09:20 PM
Author: gingerBcookie

And Al is absolutely ADORABLE -- so bubbly and friendly -- radiating positive energy!
Ginger........SHHHHHHHHHH! You're not supposed to tell everyone that I don't REALLY have horns growing from my head and a pitchfork in hand!
2.gif
9.gif

I'm blushing with embarassment, and I'm flattered.....what a nice thing to say!
30.gif

SOOOOOOO sorry you didn't get to see the pendant, but I PROMISE I'll have it on next time around. I should have it back from retooling this week. I decided to stick with the J stone......I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the arrows on that stone, and I hate to part with it. Brian's just going to change the clasp and replace a melee that went astray, and I should have it back soon.

Such a pleasure meeting you ladies.....really. Best wishes for your closing on Wednesday - let us know how things go.

Oh, and PS: Ginger's FI is a little cutie - he has a smile a mile wide! Very nice guy.

We'll likely take you up on the Sequoia offer......plan ahead, folks, for the 2006 WF Vault Assault! LOL

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m in.

what happened that you didn''t close?! That sucks!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sounds like a fun trip - need to set a target date!

Al, I''m glad you decided to keep your stone. Won''t you just LOVE having your pendant back?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I for one hope it''s in April. May will be tricky for me as my daughter is in her senior year of HS.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ginger, you''re too cute...we wished we''d had more time as well...that darn dinner reservation...hee hee! Your FI did look stunned when he was checking out my toe rings, LOL! Your Suburban sounds fabulous....and it will fit us all, I think!

May is our anniversary month so probably April or June would be fab...but then again it depends on my BUDGET in April VS June...HAH!
31.gif

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
BUDGET and DIET two words most women hate to hear...................

I hope you get a huge upgrade!! Any more photos to post?

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
LOL...well, I'm getting married in May, so I think I may be a bit busy in April
5.gif
, but will have May and most of June off before starting residency so it sounds like we are all leaning towards a June 2006 WF Vault Assault?
9.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
awwww, I want to come too!! Maybe I can if it's at the end of June, in between my board exams and starting my rotations! I guess I'll have to wait and see when you guys pick
1.gif
This whole med school thing really cramps my fun!
3.gif
But that would be so awesome... I would love to meet the H-town girls, plus Mara, Alj, Ame.. everyone! (I will have met Lisa by then for sure though hehe)

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
So we can use Ginger''s large vehicles, or rent a 15-passenger van if need be!!!!!! Hehehe! Soooo much fun!

Belle, I''ve been to the spacecenter several different times, I''ll take you! (yes, I''m a nerd too.)
2.gif

I WISH I was gonna have the $$$ for my upgrade by then...probably not likely, since my fiance and I will both still be students living on loans until May 2007 when he graduates with his PhD and gets a REAL job....but that just means that we''ll have to have another WF Vault Assault when I''m finally able to get my big fat J!!!!! How exciting!!!!!!!!!!

Mara, I like your mental image...WF will never be the same after Vault Assault ''06!!! hehehehe!!!

June 2006, I''m marking my calendar right now.
9.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/19/2005 5:30:41 PM
Author: MissGotRocks
Sounds like a fun trip - need to set a target date!

Al, I''m glad you decided to keep your stone. Won''t you just LOVE having your pendant back?
You bet - I''m really looking forward to having it be a fait accompli and just wearing it. I only have a few more weeks up here in New England before it''s sweater/sweatshirt weather and it doesn''t show.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
June's out for me.....it's the last month of my fiscal year, and with unreasonable goals, I just cannot go in June. I could likely easily swing April.....maybe even May. Of course, July is fab for me - fiscal year ended, but I know it's tough in summers for people.

Hope I don't miss out, but I'll understand if it doesn't work out.

Honestly, I want to go when mara's doing her upgrade if at all possible, so for me, it will really depend on her budget preparedness, too.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mara and Al, looks like you ladies had such a blast - I''m completely envious!

I was down in Houston on Friday and Saturday, and asked W if we could go to WF - we just didn''t have any time as we were there to visit his family for his nephew''s 1st birthday. I knew you ladies had planned to go to WF, but had no idea what dates and you probably would have been on your way back by the time we could have made it over to WF.

I''ve been carrying around a 20mm "Mexican Alexandrite" on the off chance that I would be able to get to WF to have it set in a pendant.

That will just have to wait until our next trip, I suppose.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
April is good for me or even early May. We will work it out I''m sure.
31.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
OMG!
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif

Mara are you sure you only upgraded your earrings?
31.gif
31.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/20/2005 4:02:43 AM
Author: JadeLeaves
OMG!
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif

Mara are you sure you only upgraded your earrings?
31.gif
31.gif
She has witnesses......yes, she only upgraded the earrings!
1.gif

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
F&I''s new earrings
So, I have about 8 months to get my ears pierced?
32.gif
23.gif
What a baby am I?

That said - we may have to rent that van b/c the Suburban may be needed to carry my luggage. Yes, I do need the kitchen sink.
6.gif

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/19/2005 10:18:09 AM
Author: fire&ice
Maybe I missed it - what are the specs of the 7c?

Mara - it''s looks nice on your long fingers.
27.gif
Puts a whole new meaning to the term shrinkage.
2.gif

And, someone asked - I''d like to know as well - did it feel heavy on your hand. Maybe you couldn''t tell since it wasn''t secure in the setting and you couldn''t move around. I tried on a 4.5c and I DID feel it.

Sounds like fun. Maybe a group trip to Houston is in order. Except for the restaurants and destination WF, what else is there to do?
Hmmm - what else to do in Houston? Well, a trip to the Galleria for shopping. (Very close to WF) There is a Neimans, Saks, Nordstroms, Macys. A few bling stores. A David Yurman store. There is one little jewelry store that carries Chad Allison and a few other designers that are not often seen in the big stores. Just down the street from the Galleria is Zadocks jewelry. Ok place, but not my fav in town. There is also I.W. Marks jewelry, overpriced for sure. Donohos in the Woodlands. And we have great restaurants in town. And some great watering holes!!
Hey, I want to go!!!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holy crap. Houston sounds like a mecca in itself. I need to start saving to shop!
Date: 9/20/2005 10:52:55 AM
Author: fire&ice

F&I''s new earrings
So, I have about 8 months to get my ears pierced?
32.gif
23.gif
What a baby am I?

That said - we may have to rent that van b/c the Suburban may be needed to carry my luggage. Yes, I do need the kitchen sink.
6.gif

Just bring the faucet.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh and F&I the 7c didn''t seem sooo heavy but as you noted we couldn''t really move our hand around to see because the diamond was perched precariously on the too small 4c head and Brian was leaning over the desk with fear in his eyes the whole time we had it on, so yeah not alot of checking the heft on the baby unfortunately!!!
31.gif

F&I you are a true Southern girl on the luggage...as for the ears, well you can get them pierced before the trip or we can assist with a needle and some alcohol?
11.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/20/2005 11:38:19 AM

...as for the ears, well you can get them pierced before the trip or we can assist with a needle and some alcohol?
11.gif

I''m game! Don''t worry, F&I......we''ll be gentle!
2.gif
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results