shape
carat
color
clarity

Showing off my friend's 1.23ct G SI1 CBI ring.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A total fireball.. beautiful.. lucky friend..!!!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is the perfect solitaire ring. According to my opinion, the size of the stone is great and the cut is obviously the best possible, no wonder this beauty is a true fireball. I also love the G color. I own an E and after wearing it for many years i've come to the conclusion that it's so white that sometimes it looks...fake! The G color is still very white but looks real!!! And the specific setting really compliments the stone. I always prefer the six prongs.
Your friends were very lucky that they could use your...services DF:appl:

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your friend was lucky to have you to help him, beautiful choice!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your friends were very lucky that they could use your...services DF:appl:
Thanks Naty...My services cost much less than your services. I only charge my friend $100 an hr. ..:mrgreen:. How much does it cost to hire a "hot looking" attorney?..
player.gif

blingblingdiamond

Shiny_Rock
Hi Dancing Fire... The diamond you picked for your friend are literally perfect.... any tips on buying a perfect diamond while having a very limited budget? what should I focus more and what can be compromise? Thanks!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Dancing Fire... The diamond you picked for your friend are literally perfect.... any tips on buying a perfect diamond while having a very limited budget? what should I focus more and what can be compromise? Thanks!
You should start a thread on RockyTalky. The members here will offer you some great advices.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Naty...My services cost much less than your services. I only charge my friend $100 an hr. ..:mrgreen:. How much does it cost to hire a "hot looking" attorney?..
player.gif

DF... I advise you to stop trying to play with attorneys and go back to playing with diamonds....;-)

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's a gorgeous ring. Simply stunning. Kudos to you for helping your friend. I know that must feel fabulous. :)

Judy

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results