shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Show your romantic pieces for 14 days of February!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great thread and I’ve so enjoyed all of the sentimental and blingy pieces.

In keeping with the Valentine’s Day theme I want to add a piece that has very little monetary value but is heavy on the sentimental side. My darling niece had this heart made for me with my beloved mother’s handwriting. I am actually planning to replicate it in a fine metal oblong disc which I would wear much more often. It just gives me all the warms to wear my mom’s words close to my heart. ♥

AD494261-D906-43F5-B95B-E6710B4A0461.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

In keeping with the Valentine’s Day theme I want to add a piece that has very little monetary value but is heavy on the sentimental side. My darling niece had this heart made for me with my beloved mother’s handwriting. I am actually planning to replicate it in a fine metal oblong disc which I would wear much more often. It just gives me all the warms to wear my mom’s words close to my heart. ♥

That is such a special piece @Slick1 ♥ and how thoughtful of your niece. (((Hugs))).

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
55D5BBD4-11D1-40E2-A491-99DBF8E46D69.jpeg
My husband was so serious about finding the perfect diamond when he was ready to propose. Looking back, it’s almost funny because I would have said yes to anything. I lucked out with a beautiful diamond and my perfect partner. ❤️

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Today was the funeral for Grandma, although she wasn't my grandmother by blood she meant so much to me.

Her favorite color was purple so I'm sharing this gold and amethyst bracelet that was a gift from DH way back when. I'll be honest, it probably needs a good cleaning but I'm tired so this is all I got.

IMG_7446.JPG IMG_7447.JPG

So sorry for your loss!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
20200204_142646.jpg

My husband bought this for me on our honeymoon. To be honest, the diamonds are not the greatest, but I love the amethyst. It produces really pretty blue, red and pink flashes that my other amethysts lack.

Fabulous! I love it!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
February 7
I found this sterling Deco bracelet at Goodwill. It has three citrine-like glass gems set into the stations. It has a really strange clasp.
IMG_20200203_175735362.jpg
IMG_20200207_170738.jpg

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@stracci2000, that pendant watch is one of my favorite treasures you found to date and even more amazing that you were able to restore it and you can't even tell!

@Diamond Girl 21, love love love the color of that amethyst! Such a deep royal purple, just gorgeous!

@Bluegemz, your husband and son have some great taste, that is a beautiful ring and that spinel is a great pop of color.

@Slick1, such a touching gift from your niece, really at a loss of words for that one it is just very special.

@jbake, IMO the prettiest princess on PS, seriously I have just never seen a princess cut with that kind of sparkle.

@stracci2000, just caught your sterling Simmons bracelet as I was about to post, that really is a unique closure, never seen anything like it and the bracelet is really pretty as well, you do find some really good stuff!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Day 7, halfway there!

Today I share the heart profile of this vintage diamond engagement ring! Sorry these may not be the best pictures:

IMG_7377.JPG IMG_7383.JPG

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium

What a lovely idea, and it's very pretty too.

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My husband was so serious about finding the perfect diamond when he was ready to propose. Looking back, it’s almost funny because I would have said yes to anything. I lucked out with a beautiful diamond and my perfect partner. ❤

Gorgeous!

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@stracci2000, that pendant watch is one of my favorite treasures you found to date and even more amazing that you were able to restore it and you can't even tell!

@Diamond Girl 21, love love love the color of that amethyst! Such a deep royal purple, just gorgeous!

@Bluegemz, your husband and son have some great taste, that is a beautiful ring and that spinel is a great pop of color.

@Slick1, such a touching gift from your niece, really at a loss of words for that one it is just very special.

@jbake, IMO the prettiest princess on PS, seriously I have just never seen a princess cut with that kind of sparkle.

@stracci2000, just caught your sterling Simmons bracelet as I was about to post, that really is a unique closure, never seen anything like it and the bracelet is really pretty as well, you do find some really good stuff!

Thank you!

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Day 7, halfway there!

Today I share the heart profile of this vintage diamond engagement ring! Sorry these may not be the best pictures:

Beautiful and romantic! Love it.

jbake

Brilliant_Rock

Gorgeous!

Thank you! I do feel lucky that after finding Pricescope I’ve been able to appreciate the stone I have even more. Princesses are hard to pick, so my husband really did well!

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
My husband was so serious about finding the perfect diamond when he was ready to propose. Looking back, it’s almost funny because I would have said yes to anything. I lucked out with a beautiful diamond and my perfect partner. ❤

Gorgeous gorgeous ring! ❤

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Btw the picture is taken of my left hand bec I'm a righty, but it's usually worn on my right hand. Sorry for any confusion.
And of course, how could I forget my upgraded ER? 20190730_190247.jpg

OMG I love your heart ER so so much. It's heartlicious. :love: And I love your double heart ring too! Perfect for this thread.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I forgot to add my bling from yesterday. Romantic because my dh wanted me to have this ring despite having had too many ERs up to that point. But this is my forever OEC though perhaps not my forever setting. From yesterday my romantic contribution.

Waiting for the surgeon yesterday to evaluate my DH's post op TKR. It was a long wait but fortunately I had Bubbalah (and my dh haha) to keep me company. Never miss a bling photo op. Not this girl. :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
February 7
I found this sterling Deco bracelet at Goodwill. It has three citrine-like glass gems set into the stations. It has a really strange clasp.
IMG_20200203_175735362.jpg
IMG_20200207_170738.jpg

I love this. It's different and so pretty @stracci2000 ! What a great find. Goodwill no less. You rock!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I do feel lucky that after finding Pricescope I’ve been able to appreciate the stone I have even more. Princesses are hard to pick, so my husband really did well!

I have to agree @jbake that yours is the most lovely princess I have seen. Bright, beautiful and just gorgeous.:love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Day 7, halfway there!

Stephanie I love the heart profile. Perfect. :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, lovely wonderful pieces and stories! Ok, day 7....this red spinel ring which my husband and adult son spontaneously bought for me last summer. Really special to me because of that.
A4C8854A-DC6C-4AB0-AE0B-E96685554EFD.jpeg

I am swooning over all your pieces. So richly saturated. Your collection is exquisite. :love:

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
Btw the picture is taken of my left hand bec I'm a righty, but it's usually worn on my right hand. Sorry for any confusion.
And of course, how could I forget my upgraded ER? 20190730_190247.jpg

Your engagement ring is stunning! Such a beautiful heart! ❤️

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I forgot to add my bling from yesterday. Romantic because my dh wanted me to have this ring despite having had too many ERs up to that point. But this is my forever OEC though perhaps not my forever setting. From yesterday my romantic contribution.

3DE8C315-6472-4CFF-92FC-B43D9FF92368.jpeg

Waiting for the surgeon yesterday to evaluate my DH's post op TKR. It was a long wait but fortunately I had Bubbalah (and my dh haha) to keep me company. Never miss a bling photo op. Not this girl. :lol:

@missy I hope all went well at the visit. Bubbalah is incredibly stunning!!! :kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results