shape
carat
color
clarity

Show your everyday bracelet!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alex, I do have a question for you, and hope it is okay to ask in this thread. I was not sure of the protocol otherwise. Have you ever experienced stretching/breaking of your Tiffany dbty? I know they have a delicate chain and I believe you said you wear them regularly. I'd love to know if you have had any issues with the fine chain. Thank you!!

Hi there! Mine are both platinum & as far as I know they have never got any bigger? I've never measured them, but they have been pretty much constantly on my wrist for the best part of 9 years as of Mothers Day here 10 days ago. I did lose the pink sapphire about a week after I got it & was devastated. However, my mother spotted it glistening at the bottom of one of the stone steps up to her house about a month later. Bearing in mind the stone is chunky & her entire driveway is very old cobblestones, it was amazing she saw it due to all the nooks & crannies. The bolt ring was broken & the springy pin part was missing. Tiffany were quick to replace the clasp & have it back to me very quickly & touch wood, all fine ever since. I've snagged them too many times to count, but never snapped one. I wear them on the left & I am right handed, so perhaps this protects them a bit.

Are you going to get one? They are very pretty & that tiny .07 diamond throws off some serious sparkle. I wouldn't be without them.

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Hi there! Mine are both platinum & as far as I know they have never got any bigger? I've never measured them, but they have been pretty much constantly on my wrist for the best part of 9 years as of Mothers Day here 10 days ago. I did lose the pink sapphire about a week after I got it & was devastated. However, my mother spotted it glistening at the bottom of one of the stone steps up to her house about a month later. Bearing in mind the stone is chunky & her entire driveway is very old cobblestones, it was amazing she saw it due to all the nooks & crannies. The bolt ring was broken & the springy pin part was missing. Tiffany were quick to replace the clasp & have it back to me very quickly & touch wood, all fine ever since. I've snagged them too many times to count, but never snapped one. I wear them on the left & I am right handed, so perhaps this protects them a bit.

Are you going to get one? They are very pretty & that tiny .07 diamond throws off some serious sparkle. I wouldn't be without them.

Thanks for your reply Alex. I was wondering about the wearability, and since I know you are a busy mom I figured you'd be a good person to ask! Yes I love the platinum dbty and am considering it. Glad to hear your mom was able to find your pink sapphire bracelet! I lost a very special earring in grass at my aunt's house and she was able to find it many days later! Just got it fixed at Tiffany a few weeks ago.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for your reply Alex. I was wondering about the wearability, and since I know you are a busy mom I figured you'd be a good person to ask! Yes I love the platinum dbty and am considering it. Glad to hear your mom was able to find your pink sapphire bracelet! I lost a very special earring in grass at my aunt's house and she was able to find it many days later! Just got it fixed at Tiffany a few weeks ago.

Please keep us posted if you buy one! I love mine & they look good with everything - they're just so effortless & non-invasive. I wish the stones were bigger, but given Mr T has absolutely no idea about jewellery & we were poorer & had 2 new babies, I was blown away with how thoughtful he was. And yes, I'm a super busy mum & never seem to sit still, so actually I'm amazed they've held up so well now that I've thought about it! I didn't wear them as much when the girls were tiny, as I didn't wear my solitaire pendant either, because they tugged at everything, but pretty much constant since those early baby days. I remove them to clean around once a week, so they're on for everything else: work, rest & play.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Oxidized silver with diamonds on a gold filled chain wrap bracelet. Assembled by me.

Attachments

• 20200518_131624.jpg
    20200518_131624.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 35
  • 20200518_131603.jpg
    20200518_131603.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 40

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am wearing this 24/7 now. I got it almost 6 years ago and haven’t worn it much past 3-4 years. Now I never have to take it off, only to wash. It’s so blingy and bright.
933F1485-943F-4B5F-963B-4EF7A787752F.jpeg

Volute

Rough_Rock
It's only a matter of another 20 or 30 millennia till my charm bracelet (AKA The Bane of my Existence) is finished and I can add it here.

In the meantime, here's my beautiful Sparkly Doo-Dad bracelet, which used part of my plain antique muff chain and the rest of my unset OEC bits and pieces. Love this bracelet!

20200222_105503.jpg

20200222_105531.jpg

This is lovely mrs-b! I know this is an oldish posts, but does this beauty has its own thread? The color of the gold is especially pretty.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am wearing this 24/7 now. I got it almost 6 years ago and haven’t worn it much past 3-4 years. Now I never have to take it off, only to wash. It’s so blingy and bright.
933F1485-943F-4B5F-963B-4EF7A787752F.jpeg

I find these captivating! I think the two styles are perfect together & they look to be the same internal diameter, which pleases my OCD!

Is the VCA bangle hinged?

mommylawyer

Brilliant_Rock
I love bracelets! I wear one every day.

img_0246.jpg

img_0251.jpg

Your collection is beautiful! Does the gold omega bracelet pull the hairs on your arm? Does anyone have any experience with that kind of bracelet, please?

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
My new RH stack as of my birthday last Sunday, when I added the vintage Tiffany skinny 3-bangle set & the Tiffany Twist to my chunky Tiff Tag. Not as clanky & annoying as I expected!

IMG_20200614_120644.jpg

Looks great Alex! Happy birthday to you as well! Are you wearing stacks on both wrists now daily? Love your style =)2

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks great Alex! Happy birthday to you as well! Are you wearing stacks on both wrists now daily? Love your style =)2

Thank you! I love my new collection - they make such a light, lovely noise! No, I am not wearing bracelets on both wrists currently & just my watch & rings alone on the LH. My watch feels too delicate to pair with the heavy silver & suits the DBTY's better. I've always been a one wrist or the other type of girl & always conscious of not wearing *too* much. So now I have options & I'm not wearing anything 24/7 in my usual lazy style!

How are you getting on with bracelet stack building?

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! I love my new collection - they make such a light, lovely noise! No, I am not wearing bracelets on both wrists currently & just my watch & rings alone on the LH. My watch feels too delicate to pair with the heavy silver & suits the DBTY's better. I've always been a one wrist or the other type of girl & always conscious of not wearing *too* much. So now I have options & I'm not wearing anything 24/7 in my usual lazy style!

How are you getting on with bracelet stack building?

Ah - very nice! It is fun to mix it up! As far as my bracelet stack, I love the idea of adding to it - perhaps something blue. I am concerned about a sapphire dbty tangling with my current bracelet though. I like a tiny blue beaded bracelet that I saw on etsy, but I am not sure if it "goes".

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah - very nice! It is fun to mix it up! As far as my bracelet stack, I love the idea of adding to it - perhaps something blue. I am concerned about a sapphire dbty tangling with my current bracelet though. I like a tiny blue beaded bracelet that I saw on etsy, but I am not sure if it "goes".

I often wear (for months on end) beaded bracelets etc with my DBTY's. Just randoms from Etsy - they add an eclectic vibe & I've never noticed tangling. I have a picture here of my lovely Labradorite, which was my absolute twinkly favourite, but it snapped. Go for it!
IMG_20180716_113532.jpg

donnabrsd

Brilliant_Rock
Your collection is beautiful! Does the gold omega bracelet pull the hairs on your arm? Does anyone have any experience with that kind of bracelet, please?

No, it does not pull the hairs on my arm. Mine is very smooth on the inside with nothing that pulls or snags.

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
I often wear (for months on end) beaded bracelets etc with my DBTY's. Just randoms from Etsy - they add an eclectic vibe & I've never noticed tangling. I have a picture here of my lovely Labradorite, which was my absolute twinkly favourite, but it snapped. Go for it!
IMG_20180716_113532.jpg

Oooh - I love that!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I always wear a jade. Almost a superstition now. The jades change by outfit. Today is black and lavender. 20200618_081919.jpg

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I find these captivating! I think the two styles are perfect together & they look to be the same internal diameter, which pleases my OCD!

Is the VCA bangle hinged?
Thanks @Alex T You are very sweet. coincidentally they are very close in diameter. I wear all my bracelets relatively tightly. The VCA bangle is hinged.
8210C7ED-7B44-4AFF-8329-84A94013C393.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results