shape
carat
color
clarity

Show your everyday bracelet!

Alex T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alex, I do have a question for you, and hope it is okay to ask in this thread. I was not sure of the protocol otherwise. Have you ever experienced stretching/breaking of your Tiffany dbty? I know they have a delicate chain and I believe you said you wear them regularly. I'd love to know if you have had any issues with the fine chain. Thank you!!
Hi there! Mine are both platinum & as far as I know they have never got any bigger? I've never measured them, but they have been pretty much constantly on my wrist for the best part of 9 years as of Mothers Day here 10 days ago. I did lose the pink sapphire about a week after I got it & was devastated. However, my mother spotted it glistening at the bottom of one of the stone steps up to her house about a month later. Bearing in mind the stone is chunky & her entire driveway is very old cobblestones, it was amazing she saw it due to all the nooks & crannies. The bolt ring was broken & the springy pin part was missing. Tiffany were quick to replace the clasp & have it back to me very quickly & touch wood, all fine ever since. I've snagged them too many times to count, but never snapped one. I wear them on the left & I am right handed, so perhaps this protects them a bit.

Are you going to get one? They are very pretty & that tiny .07 diamond throws off some serious sparkle. I wouldn't be without them.

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Hi there! Mine are both platinum & as far as I know they have never got any bigger? I've never measured them, but they have been pretty much constantly on my wrist for the best part of 9 years as of Mothers Day here 10 days ago. I did lose the pink sapphire about a week after I got it & was devastated. However, my mother spotted it glistening at the bottom of one of the stone steps up to her house about a month later. Bearing in mind the stone is chunky & her entire driveway is very old cobblestones, it was amazing she saw it due to all the nooks & crannies. The bolt ring was broken & the springy pin part was missing. Tiffany were quick to replace the clasp & have it back to me very quickly & touch wood, all fine ever since. I've snagged them too many times to count, but never snapped one. I wear them on the left & I am right handed, so perhaps this protects them a bit.

Are you going to get one? They are very pretty & that tiny .07 diamond throws off some serious sparkle. I wouldn't be without them.
Thanks for your reply Alex. I was wondering about the wearability, and since I know you are a busy mom I figured you'd be a good person to ask! Yes I love the platinum dbty and am considering it. Glad to hear your mom was able to find your pink sapphire bracelet! I lost a very special earring in grass at my aunt's house and she was able to find it many days later! Just got it fixed at Tiffany a few weeks ago.

Alex T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for your reply Alex. I was wondering about the wearability, and since I know you are a busy mom I figured you'd be a good person to ask! Yes I love the platinum dbty and am considering it. Glad to hear your mom was able to find your pink sapphire bracelet! I lost a very special earring in grass at my aunt's house and she was able to find it many days later! Just got it fixed at Tiffany a few weeks ago.
Please keep us posted if you buy one! I love mine & they look good with everything - they're just so effortless & non-invasive. I wish the stones were bigger, but given Mr T has absolutely no idea about jewellery & we were poorer & had 2 new babies, I was blown away with how thoughtful he was. And yes, I'm a super busy mum & never seem to sit still, so actually I'm amazed they've held up so well now that I've thought about it! I didn't wear them as much when the girls were tiny, as I didn't wear my solitaire pendant either, because they tugged at everything, but pretty much constant since those early baby days. I remove them to clean around once a week, so they're on for everything else: work, rest & play.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    June’s Birthstone Trinity
    June’s Birthstone Trinity
    Memorial Day Jewelry 2020
    Memorial Day Jewelry 2020
    Van Cleef & Arpels Perlee Clovers Bracelet
    Van Cleef & Arpels Perlee Clovers Bracelet

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.