shape
carat
color
clarity

Show us your lotus rings!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Lookie here, Esmee''s "lush lotus" setting is now available!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=28788580

Something tells me that my little garnet would be right at home in one of these.
30.gif

dc sparkles

Rough_Rock
Well....then your alexandrite lotus wouldn''t be lonely
31.gif
9.gif
The alex is really beautiful!

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
now available for your viewing pleasure... a pic from Sally of my star ruby (7.3 mm by 5.5 mm, and weighs 1.58 carats) in a 14k yellow gold lotus setting....

30.gif
drool...

Karaslotusruby3.jpg

SparklyRing

Shiny_Rock
Esmee - Thanks so much for your input! Your collection is amazing; I especially love the lotus with the swirly basket!

It''s funny - I''ve wanted the classic Tiffany setting for my e-ring ever since I was a little girl, but ever since I saw the lotus setting here on PS, I can''t make up my mind!

SparklyRing

Shiny_Rock
kas baby - What a lovely ring! Do you have a sideview photo? I''m curious as to what the basket looks like with this stone.

litebrite

Shiny_Rock
Kas, I remember that stone! Your baby looks lovely cradled in Sally''s lotus!

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
any one else with a lotus setting? I just love to drool over them!!! actually, I''m thinking about expanding my Heart of Water collection in the coming months... the new ''lush lotus'' setting is just too darn pretty, and my hand told me it needed one
31.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
These are all GORGEOUS!!!!!! I love the lotus setting.
30.gif
30.gif

All of the rings pictures are beautiful.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/10/2009 2:14:19 PM
Author: kas baby
now available for your viewing pleasure... a pic from Sally of my star ruby (7.3 mm by 5.5 mm, and weighs 1.58 carats) in a 14k yellow gold lotus setting....

30.gif
drool...

Oooo...this makes me want to get a lotus for my tsav!

GirlCellist

Rough_Rock
One of the originals :) 18k rainbow moonstone lotus + band set.

Unfortunately... the engagement and all of that is off
39.gif
. So, it''s in its box.

il_430xN.492742563sg.jpg

dc sparkles

Rough_Rock

GirlCellist, I''m so sorry to hear about your engagement. Your beautiful ring is the one that tipped me over the edge to get my moonstone lotus, and started my addiction. I bet it started many others'' lotus cravings as well. Take care.

SparklyRing, thanks, and you''re most welcome.

1.gif

Kasbaby - listen to your hand, get a swirly lotus, get one, get one! Ha:) J/K Your star ruby is so gorgeous, I can''t wait to see handshots when you get it.

30.gif

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
MTG: doesn''t someone have a lotus with two little diamonds in the band?? (I just looked and it was GirlCellist) I think your tsav would look just lovely EW in a lotus, and I wouldn''t worry about it looking too dainty... oh the yummy yellow gold and the rich foresty green....
3.gif

GirlCellist, your ring is lovely and it''s too bad your engagement fell through
7.gif
*hugs*

Esmee: the wait is killing me... paypal is being slow and my payment is still pending. ugh. I was hoping to get it before I went back to school. If not, that means more waiting and my upgraded shipping would have been a waste. poo. I''m trying to stay positive and hoping my good vibes will get it here faster... maybe I need some PS dust? just a teeny bit? lol, j/k. when she gets here I''ll take tons of pictures. hopefully it will get here before I move so I can take lots of artsy flower pics. If not then I will try to make my dorm look as pretty as possible
9.gif

my hand has a lush lotus itch... and its itching for a Richard Homer amethyst
3.gif
like this one http://www.webgraphicsengineering.com/Gemstones/detail.cfm?zNum=5366 oh if only I had the
22.gif
ha! FI loves to spoil me, but not that much, lol!

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
I hope this counts as a lotus ring. It''s my second custom piece from Sally and it''s a halo lotus setting for my transitional diamond. This is just a sneak peek as she is working on a little tweak to the design. I hope to have the finished ring in the next couple of weeks.

DSC05385lotushalo.JPG

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
WOW these rings are soooooooooo beautiful! I wish I''d stop looking and wishing, but I just can''t!

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
a halo lotus?!?!?! stop teasing us!!
23.gif

lol, MUST. HAVE. MORE. PICTURES!!!!!

I''m sure it will be to die for!! I can''t wait to see it... and to see my own for that matter, it''s express shipping today!! hopefully it will get here on tuesday, may I have some PS dust, just a teeny bit, to help it get here on time?? I''m moving on wednesday, so I would be crushed if I missed the package
39.gif

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/21/2009 1:05:07 PM
Author: kas baby
a halo lotus?!?!?! stop teasing us!!
23.gif

lol, MUST. HAVE. MORE. PICTURES!!!!!

I''m sure it will be to die for!! I can''t wait to see it... and to see my own for that matter, it''s express shipping today!! hopefully it will get here on tuesday, may I have some PS dust, just a teeny bit, to help it get here on time?? I''m moving on wednesday, so I would be crushed if I missed the package
39.gif
*************************dust dust dust*************************************

I know what you mean about missing the package. I dragged myself to work the day I knew my fishtail setting would arrive even though I had a bad head cold because I couldn''t bear the thought of the package sitting there on my desk waiting for me another day!

Here is another pic of lotus halo... I won''t post any head on shots because the shank is being tweaked and the actual ring will look slightly different from these photos. But I love what Sally has done with the basket. I love the braiding under the halo and the lotus petal basket. Yum, I can''t wait for it to be finished!

DSC05382lotushalo.JPG

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Wolftress, that''s really pretty!

Kas baby, good luck with the shipping! I missed my package by minutes and had to wait until the next day to pick it up from the post office. I hope that doesn''t happen to you!

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
anything new ladies??

I missed the package by a few hours, because I was moving
39.gif
luckily I had it sent to my mom''s adress just in case this did happen and she picked it up for me. she says it looks incredible! I can''t wait to have it in my hands, but it''ll be another two weeks for that
14.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wolftress! How much longer for your halo lotus??

Kas-argh, 2 more weeks?? I hope it goes fast!

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
I''m excited to see Wolftress'' ring too... should be stunning
30.gif

gah! I know! but FI will be bringing it to me, since its a birthday present from him (even though my birthday was forever ago in July! just goes to show how long custom stuff can take, not to mention shipping hassels) in the meantime I have my new sapphire gemmy to keep me company
2.gif

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t wait to see my halo lotus too! It should arrive by early next week (hopefully!).

Kas, you are so patient! Can''t wait to see pics when you''ve received it! I know what you mean about how long custom projects take. My ring has been in the works since the first week of July!

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
lol, my lesson for the summer seems to have been learning patience. I''m thinking this is my final exam, ha! I first sent her an e-mail inquiring about having a ring made on June 25. The ring was going to be a birthday present from my FI, my birthday is July 4. It is now September!! A considerable amount of that time though was deciding on the right stone, the time it takes to make the ring, then waiting for payments to be processed, and finally shipping.

***dust*dust*dust*** so your ring makes it to you in a timely manner
12.gif

SapphireLover

Brilliant_Rock
Wolftress- Any updates on your new ring? I am DYING to see it!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/15/2009 7:54:18 AM
Author: SapphireLover

Ditto!

Hehe, I might be getting a two tone lotus for my avatar tsavorite.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/15/2009 4:47:51 PM
Author: MakingTheGrade

Date: 9/15/2009 7:54:18 AM
Author: SapphireLover

Ditto!

Hehe, I might be getting a two tone lotus for my avatar tsavorite.
I think she had a bit of a hiccup with the setting, and is remaking it see RT

I like that look!

I should be getting mine hopefully in the next few weeks to add to the thread.... Sally is close to finishing the ring with the princess cut spinel
36.gif

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Woohoo! Can''t wait to see it all!

My FrekeGems (TM) are on their way as we speak (along with MTG''s tsav). The red garnet is going in a lush lotus and the periwinkle spinel is going in an elixir, both in rhodium plated sterling silver, to be stacked with the alex.

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
I was really excited when I checked on this thread- yay!
36.gif
all the new projects are so exciting! I saw Wolftress'' thread a few days ago. I was so sad at first, but then, they both get kudos for being so professional with each other and working things out. Can''t wait to see the end result!

now that I have my ruby star lotus in hand I feel an itch for another one... they really are addicting. I never tire of looking at the gorgeous setting and rocking it back and forth to chase around the star, lol- I probably look like a total dork
41.gif
, but as long as I''m happy, right?

p.s. I''m really sorry I haven''t started its own thread in colored stones. I have just been very busy now that semester has started up (also, my camera stinks.
14.gif
) I will try to get one started soon, as I did say I would keep everyone posted.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay Kas!! I can''t wait for pics!

Still waiting for Sally to get my tsav, but I''m thinking maybe a lush lotus since I already have a normal one? I''m setting it NS since I''m so used to seeing it that way, haha.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love all of these rings. Can''t wait to see how the halo lotus works out.

TFS!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results