carat
color
clarity

Show us your bezel rings

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hi All!
I started this thread but work and babies keep me away for a long time. I wanted to drop back in and show you my amazing new custom set.
My grandfather passed away several years ago. My grandma gave a ring of his to share between me and my two sisters. The ring had 3 diamonds so one for each of us. My sisters didn't care to use the gold from the setting so I was able to use it. I took his ring, a white & yellow gold art carved ring that belonged to my grandmother and a gold bracelet given to me by my grandparents to Saratoga Jewelry Co in Lindon, Utah.
His Ring
IMG_8886.PNG

The bracelet
IMG_3498.JPG

They put the diamond in a bezel that was then added to the art carved ring. They then melted down the band from my grandpa's ring and made two thin bands with bead details. Lastly, they used the metal from the bracelet to make the larger beaded band. Inside the main ring we engraved my grandfather's nickname for me.

IMG_8882.jpg

IMG_4986.JPG

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@kayla17 - can you pls tell me what size this diamond is? Ctw and dimensions pls? I love this ring.

I just saw this! Here is the GIA report. It is .70 ct. I had David model it after the ring he made for @D&T.

Yelena

Shiny_Rock

Yelena

Shiny_Rock

Yelena

Shiny_Rock
Hi All!
I started this thread but work and babies keep me away for a long time. I wanted to drop back in and show you my amazing new custom set.
My grandfather passed away several years ago. My grandma gave a ring of his to share between me and my two sisters. The ring had 3 diamonds so one for each of us. My sisters didn't care to use the gold from the setting so I was able to use it. I took his ring, a white & yellow gold art carved ring that belonged to my grandmother and a gold bracelet given to me by my grandparents to Saratoga Jewelry Co in Lindon, Utah.
His Ring
IMG_8886.PNG

The bracelet
IMG_3498.JPG

They put the diamond in a bezel that was then added to the art carved ring. They then melted down the band from my grandpa's ring and made two thin bands with bead details. Lastly, they used the metal from the bracelet to make the larger beaded band. Inside the main ring we engraved my grandfather's nickname for me.

IMG_8882.jpg

IMG_4986.JPG

That is beautiful and such a lovely story as well.

Yelena

Shiny_Rock

Yelena

Shiny_Rock
42662AD2-601F-42A4-BF00-BFF69944F351.jpeg
Not mine, but pretty enough for me to snap and store away for consideration for my next ring project.

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
And of course the ring that started my love affair with bezels:
Coati''s James Meyer Bezel
JamesMeyerBezel2555.jpg

I saw this picture being used on an Etsy shop to sell sterling silver knock offs. I knew I’d seen that ring before. I wonder what I can do about it?

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Is your single stone oval comfortable? I really love this setting. They have a cushion in it on their site.

Yes, very! It is set very low so it doesn’t knock into things and I often forget it’s there.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had my pear reset by David Klass this year into a new bezel. 27B5A4FA-6561-4F7B-A580-A71ED92ACFFC.jpeg

Lovely!!! :kiss2: Do u know your pear dimensions and any headshots?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results