shape
carat
color
clarity

Show us your bezel rings

PetraVey

Rough_Rock
66D6FB30-11A7-403D-9D22-0CADA35890C1.jpeg Getting my first bezel...well half bezel soon. .50 east west set Forever One Moissanite oval in 14k white gold.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks @canuk-gal!!

Thanks @Maisie! If anyone had ever told me I'd ever consider the oval understated, I'd have laughed at them, but compared to Bertie, the oval is "quieter", if you kwim?

I do! I always saw your oval as a beautiful large ring. Now it’s just a baby in comparison!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
What is a Bertie? Is it a designer or just a nick name for your ting? So lost :cry2:

Bertie is the name of my beloved grandmother, for whom my ring is named. She began my love of jewelry when I was a baby and would have loved my Bertie ring! If you check out my thread, you'll see a photo of her...

PetraVey

Rough_Rock
Bertie is the name of my beloved grandmother, for whom my ring is named. She began my love of jewelry when I was a baby and would have loved my Bertie ring! If you check out my thread, you'll see a photo of her...
Awww that is wonderful! That is a beautiful story

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@steviedsgirl I LOVE your set!
Your e-ring is gorgeous and unique. I thought it would be hard to find a wb that works with it. When I saw the new set it doesn't just work. It's PERFECT.
Congrats.
Please start a thread.
Do you mind sharing where the bands are from? Would LOVE one of those.

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
IMG_3320.JPG IMG_5396.JPG Adding both my SS bezeled oval and Bertie, my bezeled OEC.

I personally haven't seen an engraved bezel that is somewhat as thick as a halo (ie most ladies I know have it as a diamond or gemstone halo) and the engraving is simply stunning!!! And I really like how the bezel/"halo" doesn't take away from OEC. What a beautiful combination!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I personally haven't seen an engraved bezel that is somewhat as thick as a halo (ie most ladies I know have it as a diamond or gemstone halo) and the engraving is simply stunning!!! And I really like how the bezel/"halo" doesn't take away from OEC. What a beautiful combination!

Thanks @Sparkle_ruckle!

steviedsgirl

Rough_Rock
@steviedsgirl I LOVE your set!
Your e-ring is gorgeous and unique. I thought it would be hard to find a wb that works with it. When I saw the new set it doesn't just work. It's PERFECT.
Congrats.
Please start a thread.
Do you mind sharing where the bands are from? Would LOVE one of those.

Thank you!! The original ring came from eBay a looooooong time ago, and I could never replicate it (I've hunted and hunted since I got it in the 90s, and have never found anything that comes close). Both bands I got from Etsy. The first one came from the UK, from "fkantique". The second one is also from the UK and from a seller whose shop I regularly haunt (she has gorgeous stuff): "DolwenBelle".

I've since purchased another set that I love -- but I will keep my existing set as a travel set. The new set has a stone that's much larger, sits up higher, and the low bezels are just safer for traveling.

Rubybrick

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I've looked through this lovely thread multiple times over the years. Probably should add my bezel stacks (because I seem to have a little problem with bezeled stackers.... :tongue: )

Left to right are: rustic rose cut diamond stacker,diamond stacker, diamond/sapphire stacker, garnet stacker, another diamond stacker with alternating bezels and marquise shapes, my Van C wedding band with teeeeny tiny little bezeled diamonds, and a filigree band with teeny tiny bezeled diamonds...there's one baguette/round one missing from the pic because I couldn't remember where I took it off....I think that concludes my bezeled stacking rings (for now...)

Did I mention I :love: bezels?

bezels.jpg
OMG this is amazing! I love all of them, especially the CS, where are your green stone?!?:shock: I am a may baby so emeralds have a special spot in my heart

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It never occurred to me that I can add to this thread too. I have gone through it so many times while designing my VC ring. It’s technically an illusion setting but I think close enough.

D5A87042-89DF-4B81-8782-4124B16D6A0D.jpeg

Attachments

• 2D2699DC-E677-4FBE-80B8-EF5D0A2748E2.jpeg
    2D2699DC-E677-4FBE-80B8-EF5D0A2748E2.jpeg
    141.2 KB · Views: 89

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG I LOVE all the rings here! I don't remember this thread and need to catch up but I am drooling all over my new laptop haha.
@LLJsmom WOW!!!
@yennyfire WOW!!!
OK going to start reading this thread and thank you all for sharing your bezeled masterpieces.:love::appl:

bosslady05

Rough_Rock
Premium
Half bezel

2wf3d4k.jpg

Side shot

k2n4ap.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock