shape
carat
color
clarity

Show us your bezel rings

I can't believe I didn't even know about this thread. Thanks everyone for bumping and I'll add mine.

IMG_20240610_011032.jpg

Sorry about the blurry photo lol. Two of my three ER/upgrade rings are bezel and one faux bezel.

IMG_20240610_011242.jpg

I can't believe I didn't even know about this thread. Thanks everyone for bumping and I'll add mine.

IMG_20240610_011032.jpg

Sorry about the blurry photo lol. Two of my three ER/upgrade rings are bezel and one faux bezel.

IMG_20240610_011242.jpg

Wow! Your rings are so beautiful.. all different and all just lovely!

IMG_20240610_011032.jpg

IMG_20240610_011242.jpg

Wow, such a beautiful collection @maryjane04!!! Your latest addition is just amazing!

Wow! Your rings are so beautiful.. all different and all just lovely!

Thank you so much. I like that they're different but I still love bezels, that remains the same hehe.

Wow, such a beautiful collection @maryjane04!!! Your latest addition is just amazing!

Thank you @junebug17 - I had never considered that mine was a "collection" but I guess anything more than 1 is a collection hehe. I do love my latest addition but feel that my previous ring is getting less love. So I'm doing the unthinkable and resetting her in a cluster with prongs! It'll be a different style so she can hold her own.

Here is my newest! A 1 carat total 5 bezel ring! The center is for my husband and I and the 4 side diamonds represent each kid! On a side note.. help me pick (photo below) what new ring to get to stack it with!!
IMG_6813.jpeg
My ring!

Help me pick what to stack it with!
IMG_6808.jpeg

Thank you so much. I like that they're different but I still love bezels, that remains the same hehe.

Thank you @junebug17 - I had never considered that mine was a "collection" but I guess anything more than 1 is a collection hehe. I do love my latest addition but feel that my previous ring is getting less love. So I'm doing the unthinkable and resetting her in a cluster with prongs! It'll be a different style so she can hold her own.

That diamond is going to make a gorgeous center stone for a cluster @maryjane04! It's a great idea to reset the stone into something different that will get more wear. I get what you're saying...I've been so enamoured with my latest purchase that my other pieces haven't been getting much love. I've had the ring for a little over two years and I am just now coming out of the "new ring" excitement and starting to wear and appreciate my other pieces on occasion. Can't wait to see this reset!

I'm loving the new additions, keep them coming!

@luckygreen317, all such beautiful pieces!

@rgp, your new ring is gorgeous, congrats! I think I lean towards the channel set band, it's a classic and imo works well with just about any style ring. The rails will keep the diamonds from rubbing against the ring too.

Not sure if I posted the fancy brown rosecut diamond ring here, so adding it. I also included 2 of my most recent pendant projects…all bezels!

IMG_3318.jpeg
IMG_3317.jpegIMG_3316.jpeg

@luckygreen317 ! The beaded chain necklace is amazing!! The robust yet clean lines on the bezel are to die for! Can you tell me more about it??
Thanks!

This is gorgeous! Would you mind sharing your finger size and the size of the sapphires?

Hi, @BoulderGal! Sure -- the sapphires are 4.7 mm each, and my finger size in the photos is 5.25.

I'll be listing the ring on LT soon, though. My ring size has shrunk to a 4.75, and though the Sholdt could be resized, I rarely wore it. I'm more comfortable wearing my smaller stones. It's the opposite of DSS. (DGS, maybe—diamond growth syndrome.) Weird, eh?

Here is my newest! A 1 carat total 5 bezel ring! The center is for my husband and I and the 4 side diamonds represent each kid! On a side note.. help me pick (photo below) what new ring to get to stack it with!!
IMG_6813.jpeg
My ring!

Help me pick what to stack it with!
IMG_6808.jpeg

Either of the bottom two would be my choice. I like contrast.

Reactions: rgp
I have two bezel rings, both made by David Klass

First up, a reset of my engagement ring from 2022. The original setting was very "prongy" and I really didn't care for it. This really shows the shape of the stones, and I swear the light performance is much better.
DKPV2021___03__02____75821____75821.jpgIMG_8394.jpg

Second, a jeff white sapphire to celebrate a huge personal achievement. I just received this one last saturday ;-)
102096.jpgIMG_2279 copy.jpg

OMG are those gorgeous! Asschers are my favorite, I'll see yours in my dreams. And those settings, just totally gorgeous.

@luckygreen317 ! The beaded chain necklace is amazing!! The robust yet clean lines on the bezel are to die for! Can you tell me more about it??
Thanks!

Thank you for your kind words and this necklace gets worn more than any other I own. It’s a perfect length for me (16”) and size (10 mm) to stack with other necklaces.

I am a loyal DK customer and work with Amy on all my projects. Thankfully, they are both very patient and have learned to work with my obsessing over the smallest of the details. L
14K unplated white gold with a heavy brush finish
The bezel is 1/3 the diameter of the stone width with milgraining detail.
The pendant is slightly angled in so it appears more streamlined.
It’s a .80 D/VS round brilliant lab stone purchased from Ritani

IMG_3407.jpeg

I wear this so much I had matching earrings made. .38 D/VS lab diamonds.

IMG_3408.jpeg

IMG_3409.jpeg

Thank you for your kind words and this necklace gets worn more than any other I own. It’s a perfect length for me (16”) and size (10 mm) to stack with other necklaces.

I am a loyal DK customer and work with Amy on all my projects. Thankfully, they are both very patient and have learned to work with my obsessing over the smallest of the details. L
14K unplated white gold with a heavy brush finish
The bezel is 1/3 the diameter of the stone width with milgraining detail.
The pendant is slightly angled in so it appears more streamlined.
It’s a .80 D/VS round brilliant lab stone purchased from Ritani

IMG_3407.jpeg

I wear this so much I had matching earrings made. .38 D/VS lab diamonds.

IMG_3408.jpeg

IMG_3409.jpeg

Thanks so much! I never thought of using a substantial bezel like this-it's so elegant! Your eye for detail (with this and your other pieces I've seen) is amazing!

Thanks so much! I never thought of using a substantial bezel like this-it's so elegant! Your eye for detail (with this and your other pieces I've seen) is amazing!

Thank you, what a compliment coming from a fellow PS’er. I have learned so much about jewelry design from this forum.

IMG_20240610_011032.jpg

IMG_20240610_011242.jpg

All 3 are amazing, but I do have a favorite and of course it’s the largest stone of the 3. GORGEOUS!

Thank you @luckygreen317 the faceting on the biggest stone is really beautiful! So much love went into sourcing her and then designing the setting. No wonder why she's the favourite :kiss2:

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP