shape
carat
color
clarity

Show us your bezel rings

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely!!! :kiss2: Do u know your pear dimensions and any headshots?

Here’s the original thread with more pictures.

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
DKPV2021___03__02____75821____75821.jpg
Here's mine three stone Asscher reset in platinum. First is David's glamour shot, then mine alone about 5 minutes after I ripped the box open, and last is a stack just for fun.

Attachments

• IMG_8327.JPG
    IMG_8327.JPG
    130.3 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_8392.jpg
    IMG_8392.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 29

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's mine three stone Asscher reset in platinum. First is David's glamour shot, then mine alone about 5 minutes after I ripped the box open, and last is a stack just for fun.

Wow! That is beautiful. The stones.. the milgrain.. the proportions.. just perfect!:appl:

e2the3rd

Brilliant_Rock
Last year I had a beautiful bezel solitaire made by DK, which I had modeled mostly after a specific antique one I had seen on Victor Barbone’s IG. For some time I had been wanting a reset from the very contemporary bezel setting (which I had bought preloved from a PSer, also made by DK) into a more antique style.

But once the stone was re-set, lower and a little more closed off in the new ring, it appeared smaller (to my eye), and it didn’t quite sparkle or perform the same as it did in the previous setting.

Sadly I couldn’t adjust to the new look and I regretted changing - so I sold my long-awaited, brand new ring. I adore bezel settings and I’d love another bezel solitaire in the future, if I can get it right!

CD3D1923-C5E0-43E2-961D-EFB0FEC5A14F.jpeg
C3B9FC8F-5CB7-4F1F-BD42-C0F24C49FA10.jpeg
14F4FF31-DA4D-4AAB-B3C9-C44CF58B0F14.jpeg
the previous higher, more open bezel setting:
74440F8B-BA8A-42C6-A4A6-C130DCCED94F.jpeg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@e2the3rd - would you pls tell me the size of your diamond in your (now departed) ring? I LOVE it - and I love that size.

e2the3rd

Brilliant_Rock
@e2the3rd - would you pls tell me the size of your diamond in your (now departed) ring? I LOVE it - and I love that size.

It held a 7mm stone and I think the ring size was 6.25

Fancygems

Brilliant_Rock
Last year I had a beautiful bezel solitaire made by DK, which I had modeled mostly after a specific antique one I had seen on Victor Barbone’s IG. For some time I had been wanting a reset from the very contemporary bezel setting (which I had bought preloved from a PSer, also made by DK) into a more antique style.

But once the stone was re-set, lower and a little more closed off in the new ring, it appeared smaller (to my eye), and it didn’t quite sparkle or perform the same as it did in the previous setting.

Sadly I couldn’t adjust to the new look and I regretted changing - so I sold my long-awaited, brand new ring. I adore bezel settings and I’d love another bezel solitaire in the future, if I can get it right!

CD3D1923-C5E0-43E2-961D-EFB0FEC5A14F.jpeg
C3B9FC8F-5CB7-4F1F-BD42-C0F24C49FA10.jpeg
14F4FF31-DA4D-4AAB-B3C9-C44CF58B0F14.jpeg
the previous higher, more open bezel setting:
74440F8B-BA8A-42C6-A4A6-C130DCCED94F.jpeg

Gah!!! I love it too

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Me too! One day I might try again but with a 2ct OEC and set higher. The original ring that I modeled after was in yellow gold with a white bezel - think I prefer that metal combo vs mine which was all platinum
C4EA4819-4FFA-4BBD-916A-E3EA87258FCF.jpeg

@e2the3rd -

I agree with you. I think the platinum and yellow gold combo is both warmer and more in keeping with the time period. I have to say, tho - the proportions of your ring were just perfect!

And thank you for sharing the stats!

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
This made me gasp. A more elegant three-stone ring does not exist.

Thanks Ibrakeforpossums!

I can't even explain how I love this ring now! I was seriously going to sell it when it was in the old setting. It's so easy to wear since it's lower, and no prongs means no snagging on anything. And I love to look at it too!

DK did a fabulous job on this-even though it's bezeled, I swear there's better light return. You can totally see the shape and the steps just glancing down at it. It was modeled with some modifications, after a round three stone ring that belongs to someone here on PS, and for the life of me I can't remember now who it is.

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
If you remember who, let me know. It's KILLER.

dmack

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Ibrakeforpossums!

I can't even explain how I love this ring now! I was seriously going to sell it when it was in the old setting. It's so easy to wear since it's lower, and no prongs means no snagging on anything. And I love to look at it too!

DK did a fabulous job on this-even though it's bezeled, I swear there's better light return. You can totally see the shape and the steps just glancing down at it. It was modeled with some modifications, after a round three stone ring that belongs to someone here on PS, and for the life of me I can't remember now who it is.

The version with Asschers is so pretty! I love the square shape. There are a few of us who have clearly used the same inspo to come up with similar designs. The squared off shank looks a lot like mine. I’m not sure what everyone else’s process was, and I am not looking at the pics I originally sent DK to describe what I wanted but IIRC it was likely @prinsad’s gorgeous ring (page 20 of this thread) that was the model for the concave swoop of the cathedral shoulders and open cathedral space and then this antique honker for the gallery detail, which is all over Pinterest. And then I probably sent him a few other of his bezel rings to get the open gallery feel. If your ring is anything like mine, it’s smooth as butter and so easy to wear! Enjoy! 001B54C1-BBDD-4E31-A26E-E823DBCD4ED7.jpeg DC0CFFBD-A5FB-4116-B1B9-85B5149CC627.jpeg

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
The version with Asschers is so pretty! I love the square shape. There are a few of us who have clearly used the same inspo to come up with similar designs. The squared off shank looks a lot like mine. I’m not sure what everyone else’s process was, and I am not looking at the pics I originally sent DK to describe what I wanted but IIRC it was likely @prinsad’s gorgeous ring (page 20 of this thread) that was the model for the concave swoop of the cathedral shoulders and open cathedral space and then this antique honker for the gallery detail, which is all over Pinterest. And then I probably sent him a few other of his bezel rings to get the open gallery feel. If your ring is anything like mine, it’s smooth as butter and so easy to wear! Enjoy! 001B54C1-BBDD-4E31-A26E-E823DBCD4ED7.jpeg DC0CFFBD-A5FB-4116-B1B9-85B5149CC627.jpeg

Dmack, it's soooo comfortable and easy to wear! I honestly can't believe it's mine.

Your ring may have been my inspiration! Did you have pics of it on a vinyl record? :) I've spent hours just wandering through this thread looking at the gorgeous photos.

The next eventual project may be a bezeled sapphire--maybe for the next big birthday ;-)

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooo, I have not posted my 1.19ct EC's second reset and its forever home!

DK :))

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

This ring is absolute perfection. Saved to my ring inspo folder! :kiss2:

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
bling_dream19, that is just soooo beautiful. LOVE that cut in those colors and the proportions of the ring. It looks like a very comfortable ring to wear, too.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Thank you soo much @Ibrakeforpossums it's super comfortable, low set and I think the bezels accentuate the cut! Thank you for your really sweet compliments.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Emerald in bezel...

cheers--Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results