shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Yvonne Raley and Cecile Raley Designs!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am thinking about buying these huggie diamond earrings from Yvonne. Do you have them and use them for colored stone dangles? How well are they holding up? I'm concerned about the closure being secure. Thanks!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am thinking about buying these huggie diamond earrings from Yvonne. Do you have them and use them for colored stone dangles? How well are they holding up? I'm concerned about the closure being secure. Thanks!

Ah maybe @leslie1956 has an opinion? I went back through the thread and see that she has a pair of hoops she uses for colored stone dangles.

While I was browsing Yvonne's shop I ordered a stacking ring. I'll post photos once that arrives. I realized I've never posted my first purchase from Yvonne. It's a Demantoid half eternity ring in yellow gold. Here I've stacked it with an Umblite garnet ring.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah maybe @leslie1956 has an opinion? I went back through the thread and see that she has a pair of hoops she uses for colored stone dangles.

While I was browsing Yvonne's shop I ordered a stacking ring. I'll post photos once that arrives. I realized I've never posted my first purchase from Yvonne. It's a Demantoid half eternity ring in yellow gold. Here I've stacked it with an Umblite garnet ring.

Umbalite inside.jpg

Ooh, I love that stack. The colors play perfectly together. :kiss2:

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
I'd love to know about how the Huggies look. I never know how they would look on my lobes

Anyone get anything from her Thanksgiving sale?

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Umbalite inside.jpg

As a matter of fact, I have three pairs of Yvonne's diamond huggies:) I've had no problems losing them, just be sure that you hear the "click" when you close them. My RG pair are the tiny ones and the WG and rhodium plated ones are the bigger size.

Be sure to specify the size of your hoops when you order danglies, I had to send a pair of danglies back for a larger ring because she used the one that works with the tiny hoops and it wouldn't fit over the larger WG hoops.

Speaking of those danglies, I will getting them in the mail very soon from Yvonne, will post pictures when they arrive :)

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, I love that stack. The colors play perfectly together. :kiss2:

Thank you! You have such fabulous colors in your collection I appreciate your input.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As a matter of fact, I have three pairs of Yvonne's diamond huggies:) I've had no problems losing them, just be sure that you hear the "click" when you close them. My RG pair are the tiny ones and the WG and rhodium plated ones are the bigger size.

Be sure to specify the size of your hoops when you order danglies, I had to send a pair of danglies back for a larger ring because she used the one that works with the tiny hoops and it wouldn't fit over the larger WG hoops.

Speaking of those danglies, I will getting them in the mail very soon from Yvonne, will post pictures when they arrive :)

Thanks for responding!! I’ve been concerned about keeping my earring charms secure. Your input really helps :bigsmile: I look forward to your photos.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock

Well that's a lovely pairing!

voce

Ideal_Rock
Slow to post and share, but I got an Arya ring last year. Vietnamese lavender spinel and some red spinel. They do shift somewhat in color, but I find this interesting. Arya is an elegant, low-set and comfortable to wear design from Yvonne!
PXL_20210129_232014732.jpg

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Slow to post and share, but I got an Arya ring last year. Vietnamese lavender spinel and some red spinel. They do shift somewhat in color, but I find this interesting. Arya is an elegant, low-set and comfortable to wear design from Yvonne!
PXL_20210129_232014732.jpg

The color of that spinel is amazing! If I could find the right baguette, I'd love to have an Arya ring, that design is right up my alley :)

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Welp. I was doing just fine until I saw this thread. Now I got itchy finger again, or as my husband says "a gem stuck in your brain" (lol). I fear I'm gonna have to buy one of CRD's colorful treats. Dang it guys, I was doing really good with the budget until I found this thread!!

Jsand

Shiny_Rock

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I bought a pretty little Benitoite from her. She set it with a halo of lavender sapphires. They look pinkish, but the pendant is beautiful and one of my favorite pieces!

BenitoitePendant4.jpeg BenitoitePendant3.jpeg

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
I bought a pretty little Benitoite from her. She set it with a halo of lavender sapphires. They look pinkish, but the pendant is beautiful and one of my favorite pieces!

BenitoitePendant4.jpeg BenitoitePendant3.jpeg

Oh heavenly! How big are the pear dimensions ? It looks so beautiful halo'd. Making me re think my benitoite problem....

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@CSpan It's rather small, about 6 x 4. I just love the colors, and am so happy with how much joy such a simple piece brings me.

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
Hey now, I'm all about the small yet mighty stones! :D Plus they're so easy to wear. Would love to see neck shots if you'd like to share.

Oh yeah benitoite packs a big punch in a tiny package.

I have a pear from Yvonne but I think it is a tad smaller than 6x4. I have no idea what to do with them all as I have a cluster necklace already. 20210512_162551.jpg

voce

Ideal_Rock
I am so happy with this float cocktail ring from CRD! You need a 7mm center with 8 2.5mm melee, 16 2mm melee, and 8 1mm melee. It's so pretty, and I definitely recommend the layout and would love to see more if you guys have the right gems for it!
840596 840597 840600 840595 840594

GemmaBella

Shiny_Rock
PXL_20210720_163813918.jpg PXL_20210720_163833627.jpg
Loving the bluish colors in my new Elizabeth ring in platinum. Paraiba, cobalt spinel, and emerald.

Loving your paraiba with the cobalt spinel and emerald! A winning combination! The paraiba is so dreamy.

voce

Ideal_Rock
DSC_0363.JPG DSC_0365.JPG DSC_0367.JPG DSC_0360.JPG
Super duper excited this paraiba is set! In platinum with CRD's Grace ring design.

Cinders

Shiny_Rock
Very pretty ring @voce ! I love seeing your layouts come to life.

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
DSC_0363.JPG DSC_0365.JPG DSC_0367.JPG DSC_0360.JPG
Super duper excited this paraiba is set! In platinum with CRD's Grace ring design.

Stunning color combination as per usual, voce!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results