shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Van Cleef and Arpels jewelry!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Meant to add this to my previous post but it’s not straightforward on my phone so taking up another post. I wanted that damn malachite bracelet so much that I went ahead and bought it pre-loved. Paid waaaaayyyy too much but I love it. Love love love it.

IMG_1862.jpeg

This is what woodsy and earthy fantasies are made of :love:

You did need malachite. Really. I mean, you already have the matching accessories. Not getting some malachite - that would have been a wasted opportunity. You merely took advantage of your circumstances. Eminently reasonable. I’m with you.

Loving all the malachite here lately!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How is everyone liking the photos coming out of the new VCA stones? More photos seem to be popping up on IG of people checking them out in store.

My hubs was traveling recently and surprised me with this sweet bracelet. I didn’t think I’d like the sweet line because they’re almost too dainty… but I’m loving it for every day!
What a lovely surprise!!

I’m very curious to see whether there will be more releases. Rock crystal dribbles out occasionally… I expect the dribble to continue. The turquoise, I imagine this round was a one-and-done. Maybe they’ll keep the obsidian as an entry-pricepoint grey/RG colourway? My SA said the pietersite has been a huge hit and “VCA is considering making more”. What that means - and when more accessibility might actually come to fruition - who knows!

Me, I’d be thrilled if I could get the stock pieces that I want. My bar is low…

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Recent visit to my boutique, 52ctw of unheated untreated perfectly-matched perfectly-clean vivid blue sapphires… Too many zeroes to recall :twisted2:

And my beloved carnelian rose de noel earrings. I’ll be coming for you soon, my little darlings…

65D66B9C-F93C-418C-A781-2844DB1EAD9D.jpeg

A7D7F9C5-7212-4AB1-93A6-51008C44699C.jpeg

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Recent visit to my boutique, 52ctw of unheated untreated perfectly-matched perfectly-clean vivid blue sapphires… Too many zeroes to recall :twisted2:

And my beloved carnelian rose de noel earrings. I’ll be coming for you soon, my little darlings…

WOW. You’re a smart cookie to be so incredibly modest. Because you know if you stuck your hair up and bared a shoulder, you’d steal the breath of everyone in the store and general vicinity.

The photo shoot looks so fun. You’re living people’s dreams.

Inked

Brilliant_Rock

You look like royalty :kiss2:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

OMG. That necklace. Well, maybe we can’t even call it that. A diamond collar. Those sapphires. :love::kiss2::kiss2: Your hair is amazing btw.

mjea

Shiny_Rock

The carnelian rose de noel looks made for you! I really want to go shopping with everyone in this group. :drool:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The carnelian rose de noel looks made for you! I really want to go shopping with everyone in this group. :drool:

It's been on my wishlist since LLJsmom and I got together middle of last year!! Just that they're #EasyToGet, so I've kept pushing them off to work through the #HarderToGet stuff... But I love them and I would wear them and this particular pair happens to be a shade I like and match really well. I'd get them if I can swing it.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's been on my wishlist since LLJsmom and I got together middle of last year!! Just that they're #EasyToGet, so I've kept pushing them off to work through the #HarderToGet stuff... But I love them and I would wear them and this particular pair happens to be a shade I like and match really well. I'd get them if I can swing it.

SWING IT! They look PERFECT on you!

daisygrl

Brilliant_Rock
Meant to add this to my previous post but it’s not straightforward on my phone so taking up another post. I wanted that damn malachite bracelet so much that I went ahead and bought it pre-loved. Paid waaaaayyyy too much but I love it. Love love love it.

IMG_1862.jpeg

I love Malachite as well. I got my necklace last year. People were telling me not to get it as it is rather fragile but once I saw the green, I could not unsee it (mine is rather dark). A year later, it still looks brand new, no issues. IMG_7148.jpg

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love Malachite as well. I got my necklace last year. People were telling me not to get it as it is rather fragile but once I saw the green, I could not unsee it (mine is rather dark). A year later, it still looks brand new, no issues. IMG_7148.jpg

Stunning! I really like the way you layered the sweet MOP with it.

I’m sure in some hands, malachite IS very fragile. I don’t think everyone who buys VCA is necessarily a “jewelry person” and therefore may need more warning than those of us who are true enthusiasts. Every time I see a social media post about how fragile malachite is, I wonder what they think people are planning to do while wearing it—rock climbing? Sky diving? Welding at a construction site? Lol

daisygrl

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning! I really like the way you layered the sweet MOP with it.

I’m sure in some hands, malachite IS very fragile. I don’t think everyone who buys VCA is necessarily a “jewelry person” and therefore may need more warning than those of us who are true enthusiasts. Every time I see a social media post about how fragile malachite is, I wonder what they think people are planning to do while wearing it—rock climbing? Sky diving? Welding at a construction site? Lol

Indeed! The same people complain about pearls and how you cannot shower with them. Why would you, though. I always want to tell people, just please, buy what YOU want, not others.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Indeed! The same people complain about pearls and how you cannot shower with them. Why would you, though. I always want to tell people, just please, buy what YOU want, not others.

I wear my Tiffany pearls everyday in my bracelet stack. Admittedly I wouldn’t shower in them & I take them off at night, but they go straight back on in the morning. They still look as good & lustrous as new & when they start to wear, I will replace them as they weren’t too expensive. I want to enjoy them, as you have quite rightly said, so I don’t worry about if they may or may not wear or other peoples opinions on MY pearls.

daisygrl

Brilliant_Rock
I wear my Tiffany pearls everyday in my bracelet stack. Admittedly I wouldn’t shower in them & I take them off at night, but they go straight back on in the morning. They still look as good & lustrous as new & when they start to wear, I will replace them as they weren’t too expensive. I want to enjoy them, as you have quite rightly said, so I don’t worry about if they may or may not wear or other peoples opinions on MY pearls.

Of course! Jewelry is for wearing not storing (imo). Pearls thrive when they are in touch with air/body oils...etc., water- not so much but a lot of people want pearls to be "indestructible" because they can be costly (especially my old time favorite Golden South Sea pearls).

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Of course! Jewelry is for wearing not storing (imo). Pearls thrive when they are in touch with air/body oils...etc., water- not so much but a lot of people want pearls to be "indestructible" because they can be costly (especially my old time favorite Golden South Sea pearls).

I stack some of my pearls too. I’ve got my “beater” pearls and my “better” pearls - for wearing and for admiring on the bed at 2am whilst my husband sleeps…

Ditto you both! Jewellery is for enjoying. Whatever you enjoy doing with it ❤️

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I stack some of my pearls too. I’ve got my “beater” pearls and my “better” pearls - for wearing and for admiring on the bed at 2am whilst my husband sleeps…

Ditto you both! Jewellery is for enjoying. Whatever you enjoy doing with it ❤️

If I had a bracelet of “better” pearls I may be a little more delicate, but as Tiffany pearls are affordable to me, I want to enjoy them everyday. I’m a June baby & the only pearl I owned was Great Aunts ring, which is definitely “better”. So I thought I’d get me some “beaters” & I love them :lol-2:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I have a strand of silver-colored freshwater pearls that I call my "sunscreen pearls". Down south here in Texas we SLATHER on a super thick layer of sunscreen whenever we go out during daylight hours. It feels too icky to wear my "good pearls" on top of all that goop. So I wear my Mikis in the evening (they aren't as high quality as some of you all have, but for me, they they count as my good pearls.)

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium

VCA model!!!!:D:appl:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium

LOVE the malachite on you!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn’t go in @canuk-gal (even though the shop was empty), just stood outside and took the photos, then I walked along and drooled on the Harry Winston’s window :lol:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn’t go in @canuk-gal (even though the shop was empty), just stood outside and took the photos, then I walked along and drooled on the Harry Winston’s window :lol:

I was treated like royalty everywhere else and made purchases at Bvlgari and Kwiat. (I couldn't afford anything at HW LOL) Sorry for the HJ....back to the regular programming!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results