shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Van Cleef and Arpels jewelry!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had the same experience in Beverly Hills. Since then I’ve been going to Costa Mesa. It’s quite a drive but they have great customer service.

After too many years in retail, I don’t find shopping in person pleasurable, and stories like these also make me feel very negatively about dealing with brick and mortar stores. I haven’t purchased a single piece of jewelry in person in ages. Some of it has to do with distance, of course, but for the most part, I never want to subject myself to getting excited about the fun of walking in and trying things on with or without the intent to purchase, only to be treated disdainfully or simply ignored! Shame on sales associates and managers who treat clients poorly.

daisygrl

Brilliant_Rock
My mom and I had great customer service in Costa Mesa as well!

Me three! I went there only three times (all three times I bought something) but we were always treated very nicely. They even gave us a champagne, invited us to their "private room", and let me try diamond Frivole rings I can never afford to buy! I usually buy online because the store in Costa Mesa is so dark inside, I cannot see a thing. Since I know a thing or two about diamonds and precious metals, I need to see details. Pricescope turned me into an OCD lady. :lol:

Last edited:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can finally share my pave Frivole btf ring after all these months!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

IMG_5371.jpeg IMG_5369.jpeg

Oh these pics are spring in autumn :love:

This ring is such a cheerful addition to your WG pave family :love: I wonder if you'll ever wear your Frivole and Butterfly rings together? A garden on the hand ❤️

Congratulations m-2-b!! On another thoroughly-covetable addition to your carefully considered collection. You're an expert at choosing pieces that are flattering and wearable :appl: :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

So gorgeous on your beautiful hand! Perfect picture, as usual!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium

:DG O R G E O U S!!!
Truly the ultimate in floral rings.. looks perfect on you had too.:appl:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So after months of adding every other rose gold earring on the internet to a cart somewhere, thinking I could really get by with something less pricey... My SA said a pair of RG pave came in and I thought y'know what let's just do it and avoid regrets later.

And. Girls. I get it. They're so easy. Easy but still interesting. So light on the ears - the sort of earring I forget I'm wearing. Yeah. I get this VA earring Thing now.

4g on the dot each, for anyone who might be wondering. I believe the hammered gold and guilloche are heavier.

Just some casual snaps this time. Matches the probably-bordering-on-offensively-casual way I've been wearing them :lol: The holiday box is a cute touch ::)

VA_RG_PAVE_B1.png

VA_RG_PAVE_B2.png

VA_RG_PAVE_B3.png

VA_RG_PAVE_B4.png

VA_RG_PAVE_H2.png

VA_RG_PAVE_H1.png

Last edited:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So after months of adding every other rose gold earring on the internet to a cart somewhere, thinking I could really get by with something less pricey... My SA said a pair of RG pave came in and I thought y'know what let's just do it and avoid regrets later.

And. Girls. I get it. They're so easy. Easy but still interesting. So light on the ears - the sort of earring I forget I'm wearing. Yeah. I get this VA earring Thing now.

4g on the dot each, for anyone who might be wondering. I believe the hammered gold and guilloche are heavier.

Just some casual snaps this time. Matches the probably-bordering-on-offensively-casual way I've been wearing them :lol: The holiday box is a cute touch ::)

VA_RG_PAVE_B1.png

VA_RG_PAVE_B2.png

VA_RG_PAVE_B3.png

VA_RG_PAVE_B4.png

VA_RG_PAVE_H2.png

VA_RG_PAVE_H1.png

you are such a cutie!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Love love love these on you!!!!! Casual and blingy and feminine...simply perfection!!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you loves!! ❤️

I stayed away from rose gold for the ears for a long time, RG is pretty muted on my skin and between that and dark hair - I kinda figured rose gold earrings wouldn’t ever “show up” enough to be worth it! I really only started looking because the Perlee stack is my go-to these days and I wanted something besides MOP Cosmos and pearls to wear with them… Turns out I had it all wrong, RG earrings work just fine, I’m loving them :love:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium

VA_RG_PAVE_B1.png

VA_RG_PAVE_B2.png

VA_RG_PAVE_B3.png

VA_RG_PAVE_B4.png

VA_RG_PAVE_H2.png

VA_RG_PAVE_H1.png

PERFECT. Just goes to show you that what you think may or may not work can often be wrong :kiss2:

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock

Just some casual snaps this time. Matches the probably-bordering-on-offensively-casual way I've been wearing them :lol: The holiday box is a cute

@yssie these are just fantastic. They look perfectly proportioned on you!

Question about the backs—these are the omega backs, correct? How did you make sure they were comfortable and didn’t pinch?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@yssie these are just fantastic. They look perfectly proportioned on you!

Question about the backs—these are the omega backs, correct? How did you make sure they were comfortable and didn’t pinch?

They’re the standard omega backs, yes! And the post is in in the lower hole to hold them a touch higher on the lobe. I had the clips opened as far as they could (which was 5mm), and the posts switched out (for longer) and soldered in.

And they do pinch unless I’m careful to push them allllllll the way in before snapping the clip closed - and the clips on these guys are tight so it’s pretty ouchey!! Did it once, now I know :lol: It’s ‘cause my piercings are high on my lobe. If I’d put the posts in the top hole there would have been more clearance between post and bottom of clip, but I prefer the way they look held a little higher on the ear ❤️

I could see myself getting more of these... They’re just so easy to wear…

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium

VA_RG_PAVE_B1.png

VA_RG_PAVE_B2.png

VA_RG_PAVE_B3.png

VA_RG_PAVE_B4.png

VA_RG_PAVE_H2.png

VA_RG_PAVE_H1.png

Those RG pave VA earrings fit right in with all of your other gorgeous pieces! So wearable for daily life, too! I am loving my non-pave VA ones!

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you loves!! ❤️

I stayed away from rose gold for the ears for a long time, RG is pretty muted on my skin and between that and dark hair - I kinda figured rose gold earrings wouldn’t ever “show up” enough to be worth it! I really only started looking because the Perlee stack is my go-to these days and I wanted something besides MOP Cosmos and pearls to wear with them… Turns out I had it all wrong, RG earrings work just fine, I’m loving them :love:

Your photos are gorgeous, and this info is very useful to know - thanks! Definitely on my list to try on (if they’re in store).

I haven’t ventured to try in RG earrings as I was disappointed by the Sweet RG in my ears - they just disappeared into my lobes! But maybe it’s because of the size, and they didn’t have VCA melee :lol-2:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your photos are gorgeous, and this info is very useful to know - thanks! Definitely on my list to try on (if they’re in store).

I haven’t ventured to try in RG earrings as I was disappointed by the Sweet RG in my ears - they just disappeared into my lobes! But maybe it’s because of the size, and they didn’t have VCA melee :lol-2:

The melee does wonders for impact - you’re not wrong :lol:

I can’t wear Sweet earrings. I feel like my lobes just dwarf them. But I also can’t do Magic Alhambra earrings, they’re too bold and they wear me. It’s a sorry sort of self-imposed Goldilocks situation!

I’ve not tried on the hammered rose gold earrings, I suspect they’d disappear on me though. A friend whose complexion is very different from mine wears the hammered RG beautifully, she has porcelain skin and the darkest black hair and the hammered RG glowed on her ❤️ Same metal with totally opposite effect!

Inked

Brilliant_Rock

VA_RG_PAVE_B1.png

VA_RG_PAVE_B2.png

VA_RG_PAVE_B3.png

VA_RG_PAVE_B4.png

VA_RG_PAVE_H2.png

VA_RG_PAVE_H1.png

Looove them and I am a BIG FAN of just *wearing* them… I’m super casual 100% of the time and I still wear my fancy jewelry all the time. I don’t think we should save things just for dressing up. They’re gorgeous and the sparkle must be insane

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One of my SOs was approved!! ETA 9.5 months, I’m so excited!! It was originally submitted about five months ago.

I’ve got some sort of hangup about sharing exactly what’s coming, feels like mischief is watching me type :lol: So I’ll hold off for right now. Just had to share anyway!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

VA_RG_PAVE_B1.png

VA_RG_PAVE_B2.png

VA_RG_PAVE_B3.png

VA_RG_PAVE_B4.png

VA_RG_PAVE_H2.png

VA_RG_PAVE_H1.png

These pave vintage earrings are so cute on you! Gorg but also cute!!! You could wear these everyday like studs. I’m so happy you have them.

Boom

Shiny_Rock
I had so much fun looking at so many lovely purchases since I last posted!

Congratulations on getting your SO approved, Yssie! So exciting!

My collection has grown too, so I thought I'd share an update.
Sorry my photo taking skills are so bad.
IMG_8649.jpg
From left
5-motif bracelets
Carnelian and YG Guilloche
Princess Grace Gold MOP and Pave in YG
SO Pink MOP and Pave (without center bead) in PG
Rock Crystal in YG, plus 20 motif necklace

IMG_8646.jpg
Comparison of Gold MOP and Pink MOP

IMG_8648.jpg
From left
2022 Holiday pendant
Princess Grace Gold MOP in YG
Magic MOP in YG plus matching earrings

IMG_8665.jpg
Sweet Clover bracelet in YG

IMG_8660.jpg
Small Turquoise RdN earrings

IMG_8664.jpg
IMG_8662.jpg
FdP earrings and bracelet in multi colored sapphire

IMG_8667(1).jpg
SO Socrate ring and earrings with rubies and diamonds

IMG_8669.jpg
Noeud ring

IMG_8663.jpg
My most beloved piece
Butterfly BTF ring in rubies and diamonds

I think I may have missed out a couple of smaller pieces, but putting my purchases all in one post makes me think I may need to take a break. lol.

Attachments

• IMG_8649.jpg
    IMG_8649.jpg
    304.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_8646.jpg
    IMG_8646.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 25
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results