shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Van Cleef and Arpels jewelry!

glitterbomb

Shiny_Rock
I've been downsizing my VCA collection. I've sold quite a bit of it lately. I realized I had too many pieces I never used or enjoyed, and would rather put the funds elsewhere to pieces I would use on a more regular basis. I'm almost ready to share my permanent (as of now) VCA collection here! :lol-2:

Items I have sold:
3-motif drop alhambra pave earrings (they were way too heavy and pulled on my piercings, I was seriously afraid they were going to split my ears)
rg pave mop cosmos earrings
wg pave flowerlace pendant
wg pave lotus medium sized clip pendant
wg pave 4-motif lotis ring
rg three row pave perlee bracelet
rg perlee clover bracelet (although it's beautiful I didn't like how it looked on my skin tone)
wg perlee clover bracelet (I almost regret letting this one go, but I had it for years and never wore it, plus the hinge was not really made right from the start and it always bugged me)

Last edited:
I've been downsizing my VCA collection. I've sold quite a bit of it lately. I realized I had too many pieces I never used or enjoyed, and would rather put the funds elsewhere to pieces I would use on a more regular basis. I'm almost ready to share my permanent (as of now) VCA collection here! :lol-2:

Items I have sold:
3-motif drop alhambra pave earrings (they were way too heavy and pulled on my piercings, I was seriously afraid they were going to split my ears)
rg pave mop cosmos earrings
wg pave flowerlace pendant
wg pave lotus medium sized clip pendant
wg pave 4-motif lotis ring
rg three row pave perlee bracelet
rg perlee clover bracelet (although it's beautiful I didn't like how it looked on my skin tone)
wg perlee clover bracelet (I almost regret letting this one go, but I had it for years and never wore it, plus the hinge was not really made right from the start and it always bugged me)

Pics! I demand pics!

glitterbomb

Shiny_Rock
Here's a pic of my current collection, except for a few pieces that I am in the process of selling (9 motif Frivole pave white gold necklace, 10 motif pave white gold Alhambra necklace, 16 motif sweet pave white gold necklace, & a 6 motif sweet pave white gold Alhambra bracelet) & one piece I waiting to arrive (yellow gold pave magic Alhambra earrings)

IMG_6038.jpg

Last edited:

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's a pic of my current collection, except for a few pieces that I am in the process of selling (9 motif Frivole pave white gold necklace, 10 motif pave white gold Alhambra necklace, 16 motif sweet pave white gold necklace, & a 6 motif sweet pave white gold Alhambra bracelet) & one piece I waiting to arrive (yellow gold pave magic Alhambra earrings)

IMG_6038.jpg

Holy flipping flap!!!!

mjea

Shiny_Rock

IMG_6038.jpg

:lickout:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_6038.jpg

Can you please post some of your pieces in pre-loved??? And direct us to where we can buy some of them?

Your collection is out of this world BTW.:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you please post some of your pieces in pre-loved??? And direct us to where we can buy some of them?

Your collection is out of this world BTW.:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

IMG_6038.jpg

I would totally be interested in a couple of the pieces you are selling. Please post on pre-loved! :pray:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_6038.jpg

Holy guacamole. That’s about all I’ve got! There is… So much… My eyes need a few minutes just to sort out and catalogue everything they’re seeing… :shock:

IMG_6038.jpg

It's so beautiful....

lioness88

Rough_Rock

IMG_6038.jpg

Can we see pics of your e-ring and wedding band if you’re married?:lol::lol-2::evil2::kiss2:

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock

IMG_6038.jpg

Oh. My.

*dead*

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock

IMG_6038.jpg

Im in awe…..your collection is insane.

glitterbomb

Shiny_Rock
OMG you guys won't believe what I just found on fashionphile! I'm actually shaking! :lol-2: I grabbed it so fast, I can't believe no one else bought it out from under me

A special order ROSE GOLD magic guilloche pendant!!!

AND it looks like it's the ginza special edition magic size, not the usual magic size!!!

I have three special orders of rose gold pave & rose gold guilloche that have been in production for over a YEAR and they still aren't completed....I seriously can't believe I found this on fashionphile. Wow.

https://www.fashionphile.com/p/van-...loche-magic-alhambra-pendant-necklace-1015073

Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 1.58.41 AM.png

glitterbomb

Shiny_Rock
Here are some other fun pictures I took recently!

All rose gold & yellow gold, which works so well (I think) with this gorgeous menthe Kelly! :kiss2:

there are some other brands in these pictures, but the majority is VCA

IMG_5930.jpg

IMG_5938.jpg

IMG_5939.jpg

IMG_5935.jpg

GreenPapaya

Brilliant_Rock
Omg @glitterbomb !!! How do you decide what to wear? I would like, stack as many as I could on both arms, all fingers and neck and host lunch/ dinner parties every day. Such an amazing collection, thanks for sharing!

Are you going to share your other collections too? :D

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
Here are some other fun pictures I took recently!

All rose gold & yellow gold, which works so well (I think) with this gorgeous menthe Kelly! :kiss2:

there are some other brands in these pictures, but the majority is VCA

IMG_5930.jpg

IMG_5938.jpg

IMG_5939.jpg

IMG_5935.jpg

I’m speechless…not sure how you decide which fabulous piece to wear together

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results