shape
carat
color
clarity

For Sale: My VCA Collection

glitterbomb

Shiny_Rock
Hi! I was asked to make this thread, so here it is!

I am downsizing my VCA collection, as I don't get enough use out of a lot of the pieces and I would rather put the funds from these items to new pieces I will get more wear out of.

I have been selling my collection to consignment shops like yoogiscloset, fashionphile, ann's fabulous finds, therealreal, etc but I would much rather my items go directly to PS'ers here!

I am asking for 80% of retail for each item. Plus, no tax!

I will pay for shipping, unless it is international, and can ship UPS or FEDEX. I will not use USPS (too many bad experiences).
Direct signature will be required for every item.

Payment methods I will accept is preferably paypal FF, but I am open to other methods such as wire transfer.
If you are a trusted PS'er with a long posting history here, I will consider paypal invoice.

If you want more pictures or videos, please ask!

I am currently selling:

1. 16 motif sweet alhambra pave white gold necklace
I have worn this a few times, but it is in excellent condition. Not altered.
Comes full set: box, certificate of authenticity, & a picture of the receipt with my personal information blocked out
Retail price: 32,800 USD
Listed for: 26,240 USD
https://loupetroop.com/listings/nec...motif-sweet-alhambra-pave-white-gold-necklace

IMG_6056.jpg

2. 6 motif sweet alhambra pave white gold bracelet
I have worn this once. Excellent condition. It was shortened by 6 links, I do not have the removed links as my SA started keeping the removed links as I had so many bracelets shortened. But you should be able to take it to any VCA boutique to get it adjusted if you need. If your SA is refusing to adjust it for you, I am sure my SA would be able to convince your SA to accommodate you.
Comes full set: box, certificate of authenticity, & a picture of the receipt with my personal information blocked out
Retail price: 10,500 USD
Listed for: 8,400 USD
https://loupetroop.com/listings/bracelets/vca-6-motif-sweet-alhambra-pave-white-gold-bracelet

IMG_6055.jpg

3. 10 motif vintage alhambra pave white gold necklace
I have worn this once. Excellent condition. Not altered.
Comes full set: box, certificate, & a picture of the receipt with my personal information blocked out.
Retail price: 56,500 USD
Listed for: 45,200 USD
https://loupetroop.com/listings/necklaces-and-pendants/vca-10-motif-vintage-alhambra-pave-necklace

IMG_6053.jpg

4. 9 motif frivole pave white gold necklace
Comes full set: box, certificate, & a picture of the receipt with my personal information blocked out.
Retail price: 67,000 USD
Listed for: 53,600 USD
https://loupetroop.com/listings/necklaces-and-pendants/vca-9-motif-frivole-pave-white-gold-necklace

IMG_6054.jpg

5. Perlee clovers rose gold bracelet size XS (5.51 inches)
I have never worn this, but I have tried it on a few times and stacked it up against other bracelets. Excellent condition.
Retail price: 26,600 USD
Listed for: 21,280 USD
https://loupetroop.com/listings/bra...rs-rose-gold-bracelet-size-xs-5-dot-51-inches

IMG_6058.jpg

And a group picture:

IMG_6060.jpg

Thank you! =)2

Last edited:
Hi! I was asked to make this thread, so here it is!

I am downsizing my VCA collection, as I don't get enough use out of a lot of the pieces and I would rather put the funds from these items to new pieces I will get more wear out of.

I have been selling my collection to consignment shops like yoogiscloset, fashionphile, ann's fabulous finds, therealreal, etc but I would much rather my items go directly to PS'ers here!

I am asking for 80% of retail for each item. Plus, no tax!

I will pay for shipping, unless it is international, and can ship UPS or FEDEX. I will not use USPS (too many bad experiences).
Direct signature will be required for every item.

Payment methods I will accept is preferably paypal FF, but I am open to other methods such as wire transfer.
If you are a trusted PS'er with a long posting history here, I will consider paypal invoice.

If you want more pictures or videos, please ask!

I am currently selling:

1. 16 motif sweet alhambra pave white gold necklace
I have worn this a few times, but it is in excellent condition. Not altered.
Retail price: 32,800 USD
Listed for: 26,240 USD

IMG_6056.jpg

2. 6 motif sweet alhambra pave white gold bracelet
I have worn this once. Excellent condition. It was shortened by 6 links, I do not have the removed links as my SA started keeping the removed links as I had so many bracelets shortened. But you should be able to take it to any VCA boutique to get it adjusted if you need. If your SA is refusing to adjust it for you, I am sure my SA would be able to convince your SA to accommodate you.
Retail price: 10,500 USD
Listed for: 8,400 USD

IMG_6055.jpg

3. 10 motif vintage alhambra pave white gold necklace
Retail price: 56,500 USD
Listed for: 45,200 USD

IMG_6053.jpg

4. 9 motif frivole pave white gold necklace
Retail price: 67,000 USD
Listed for: 53,600 USD

IMG_6054.jpg

5. Perlee clovers rose gold bracelet size XS (5.51 inches)
I have never worn this, but I have tried it on a few times and stacked it up against other bracelets. Excellent condition.
Retail price: 26,600 USD
Listed for: 21,280 USD

IMG_6058.jpg

And a group picture:

IMG_6060.jpg

Thank you! =)2

Aw man. If I didn't just get that VA 5-motif in WG, I'd be all over the SA 6-motif bracelet.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wish I had won the lottery as I would snap up the Sweet Alhambra paved White Gold bracelet in a heart beat!

Dust for quick sale!

DK :kiss2:

yasssss

Shiny_Rock
Wow these are incredible, dreamy pieces!!! I only wish I had the budget for these!! Please consider first in line if you have any alhambra pieces in gold and onyx! My husband just got me thr pendant for mothers day and im obsessed. Good luck with your sale!! So beautiful

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, glitterbomb! You have an amazing collection and there will be some lucky people to be able to get some of your pieces!

I just wanted to explain one thing. The only safe way to send valuable items insured up to $50k is through USPS Registered Mail. The other carriers will not insure jewelry. Registered mail is under lock and key as it moves from one postal office to another and a signature is required upon delivery. It’s possible there are PSers who’d meet up with you at a public location since as a bank or restaurant rather than shipping, as well. Obviously you’d only sell to well known PS collectors who have been on the VCA thread. Just some suggestions to help this go more smoothly for you!

glitterbomb

Shiny_Rock
Hi, glitterbomb! You have an amazing collection and there will be some lucky people to be able to get some of your pieces!

I just wanted to explain one thing. The only safe way to send valuable items insured up to $50k is through USPS Registered Mail. The other carriers will not insure jewelry. Registered mail is under lock and key as it moves from one postal office to another and a signature is required upon delivery. It’s possible there are PSers who’d meet up with you at a public location since as a bank or restaurant rather than shipping, as well. Obviously you’d only sell to well known PS collectors who have been on the VCA thread. Just some suggestions to help this go more smoothly for you!

Oh wow, I did not know that. Thank you!

I've had major issues with USPS in the past, once with selling a wallet on ebay where USPS completely lost the package and I was out of the money & the wallet (long story short, but after ebay did an investigation, I discovered that the buyer had signed for it and USPS just never updated the tracking, so they got the wallet and claimed they didn't), and other times with USPS losing packages that were on their way to me, so I'm honestly very wary of them. But I did not know that UPS and FEDEX won't insure jewelry.

I've shipped jewelry before via UPS with insurance via next day air, but it was only valued at $5,000, so maybe that is why?

tradergirl

Brilliant_Rock
The way the stock, crypto and RE markets are dropping, you'lll be able to get pieces like this at way more than 20% off when the margin calls start rolling in.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@glitterbomb Thank you for posting here. You have so many amazing pieces - and it sounds like they’re barely used!! I hope you find new homes quickly, the new owners will be very lucky!

The more pricey lines from the ultra luxury brands seem largely immune to localized market fluctuations - I believe pieces like many of these will just become even more scarce than they are now! We’re just guessing though. I can say that in the current preloved market 20% under current retail for like-new condition is kind of a steal for VCA!

glitterbomb

Shiny_Rock
@glitterbomb Thank you for posting here. You have so many amazing pieces - and it sounds like they’re barely used!! I hope you find new homes quickly, the new owners will be very lucky!

The more pricey lines from the ultra luxury brands seem largely immune to localized market fluctuations - I believe pieces like many of these will just become even more scarce than they are now! We’re just guessing though. I can say that in the current preloved market 20% under current retail for like-new condition is kind of a steal for VCA!

I was thinking of doing less than 80% like 70 or 75%, but even websites like fashionphile are selling preloved VCA pieces (that have been worn WAY more than one time) for 90% of retail.

I was thinking of doing less than 80% like 70 or 75%, but even websites like fashionphile are selling preloved VCA pieces (that have been worn WAY more than one time) for 90% of retail.

I mean, I won't stop ya if you wanna discount your items even further...particularly if you ever want to rehome that YG guilloche 5-motif bracelet...

But seriously though, your current prices are a bargain!

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock

I definitely wouldn’t sell new or worn once VCA for 30% discount especially pave pieces as the losses will be quite large based on your current collection. I know some will be reluctant to purchase but others will be willing especially to bypass the insane waiting time. The only other issue potentially is that with such pricey pieces one might want to get directly from VCA so that their account reflects their true spend. As this has now become important when requesting SO items.

RockOnReen

Shiny_Rock
Hi, Glitterbomb! I sent you an email about the bracelet via loupe troop but haven't seen a reply so thinking maybe you didn't get it? I had to update my account so now I'm "Keystoner" there. Let me know if need to resend!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I agree with everything @diamondseeker2006 said about safety.

The only other thing I'd add regarding shipping expensive items (jewelry, watches, art) is to use the company Ship & Insure -- that's exclusively what they do, insure individual items that you ship or transport using any of the carriers of your choice (FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc.). I personally wouldn't send anything expensive without insuring through them.

sunnyside74

Shiny_Rock
Oh wow, I did not know that. Thank you!

I've had major issues with USPS in the past, once with selling a wallet on ebay where USPS completely lost the package and I was out of the money & the wallet (long story short, but after ebay did an investigation, I discovered that the buyer had signed for it and USPS just never updated the tracking, so they got the wallet and claimed they didn't), and other times with USPS losing packages that were on their way to me, so I'm honestly very wary of them. But I did not know that UPS and FEDEX won't insure jewelry.

I've shipped jewelry before via UPS with insurance via next day air, but it was only valued at $5,000, so maybe that is why?

If you are near David Klass (LA) or Adam (OWD, NYC) they might be able to ship for you using their jewelers insurance for a small fee.

i also sent you an email yesterday afternoon via loupetroop. Same username. Cheers!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

You can always come down in price latter
80% of retail (and no tax) for practically new items seems more than reasonable

Its a bit uglier to put the price up

RockOnReen

Shiny_Rock
@sunnyside74 & @RockOnReen I did get your emails but I haven't had a chance to measure the bracelet yet, I just wanted to check in and let you both know! I will measure it before the night is over and reply!

Hi, Glitterbomb! I’m still interested in the bracelet so please let me know via my email message to you on LT if you’d like to discuss next steps! Thanks!

Jadaph

Rough_Rock
Hi, is the 6 motif sweet pave wg bracelet still available?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results