shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Van Cleef and Arpels jewelry!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@glitterbomb I have so many questions!!

How long have you been collecting VCA jewellery? Do you remember the first piece you got - do you still have it?

What pieces do you wear most? And do you ever wear your two Magic pave pendants together!?

The Panthere - I know it’s not VCA, but how often do you reach for this one?

glitterbomb

Shiny_Rock
@glitterbomb I have so many questions!!

How long have you been collecting VCA jewellery? Do you remember the first piece you got - do you still have it?

What pieces do you wear most? And do you ever wear your two Magic pave pendants together!?

The Panthere - I know it’s not VCA, but how often do you reach for this one?

Hmmmm I don't remember the exactly year I started. I think it was 2019 or early 2020? I got a lot of pieces VERY quickly. I think my first few pieces were some of the older holiday pendants that I found secondhand. I probably do still have my very first piece! But I can't tell you for sure. I think after that, I ordered some pieces online from the online store. My first piece from the boutique was the white gold perlee clover bracelet. I remember going in there and meeting my SA, and I was so, so happy they had the bracelet in stock in my size!! It's sad I sold it now ;( But I really just never wore it.

I never wear the two magic pave pendants together. One is the shorter chain, one is the longer one. I'm thinking of selling the shorter one actually, I get more use out of the longer one for sure.

Pieces I wear the most...
definitely the folie des pres ring, felicite pave bands, onyx rose gold holiday pendant, the rose gold pave pink sapphire frivole pendant, yellow gold guilloche pendant, pink porcelian holiday pendant, rhonodite holiday pendant, and the 20 motifs - rose gold pave GMOP, yellow gold pave turquoise.

There was a phase I went through where I basically lived in the yellow gold pave large frivole pendant. I don't get much use out of the earrings anymore because I tend to just live in my 6ctw studs and my piercings bother me when I change my earrings often.

The panthere is actually from a brand called Anita Ko! I got it for 30% off on TheRealReal, it retails for around 30k and I got it for 10. :lol-2: I know it looks like a Cartier piece! I don't wear it often. It's more of a fancy night-out piece to me than an everyday piece and since covid I don't really have many fancy dinners anymore.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh! I just assumed it was a vintage Cartier of some sort! :bigsmile: 2/3 off retail is quite a nice find I’d say :lol:

2019/2020 - wow, yes, you have amassed your collection so quickly! So the turquoise ten would have been a preloved find, then. I was wondering about that one too.

I’m totally on board with selling things you don’t use. The long can do double duty as a short, the short can’t extend to long - and that’s a decent chunk of change you could use for something else!

You have a fancier life than I do, if your alternating pave twenties are getting tons of use :bigsmile: Have you considered the folie des pres bracelet to go with your ring? It’s a beautiful line. On my wishlist as well.

I’m an earrings girl. So of everything on that tray my eyes went to the earrings first. I saw you have both Vintage and Magic white gold pave. Before you started wearing your studs so much how did you split wear between the two sizes?

The clover bracelet is one of my absolute favorite pieces. I understand exactly why it drew your eye early on. But it’s also pretty style specific - I can see someone veering away from it just as much as I lean into it. So yup. If it didn’t get worn - sold and good riddance, and hopefully replaced with someone you enjoy much more ::)

glitterbomb

Shiny_Rock
Oh! I just assumed it was a vintage Cartier of some sort! :bigsmile: 2/3 off retail is quite a nice find I’d say :lol:

2019/2020 - wow, yes, you have amassed your collection so quickly! So the turquoise ten would have been a preloved find, then. I was wondering about that one too.

I’m totally on board with selling things you don’t use. The long can do double duty as a short, the short can’t extend to long - and that’s a decent chunk of change you could use for something else!

You have a fancier life than I do, if your alternating pave twenties are getting tons of use :bigsmile: Have you considered the folie des pres bracelet to go with your ring? It’s a beautiful line. On my wishlist as well.

I’m an earrings girl. So of everything on that tray my eyes went to the earrings first. I saw you have both Vintage and Magic white gold pave. Before you started wearing your studs so much how did you split wear between the two sizes?

The clover bracelet is one of my absolute favorite pieces. I understand exactly why it drew your eye early on. But it’s also pretty style specific - I can see someone veering away from it just as much as I lean into it. So yup. If it didn’t get worn - sold and good riddance, and hopefully replaced with someone you enjoy much more ::)

The 10 motif turquoise was preloved! But I got the 20 motif turquoise pave from the boutique! They offer 1 - 2 a year to VIP or VVIP clients :silenced: I read about that on one of the VCA FB groups. I asked my SA thinking nothing would come of it, and a few weeks later she had one ready for me!!! I was absolutely shocked. I also have been offered the rock crystal bracelet and I said no but my SA is still holding it for me LOL. It's just not my kind of thing. I like diamonds. :lol-2:

I haven't considered the bracelet! I haven't had much luck with VCA bracelets unfortunately :( But that's a good thought, I should try it on!

I actually started wearing earrings with the magic pave earrings. I loved them so much. I basically lived in them!

Last edited:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The 10 motif turquoise was preloved! But I got the 20 motif turquoise pave from the boutique! They offer 1 - 2 a year to VIP or VVIP clients :silenced: I read about that on one of the VCA FB groups. I asked my SA thinking nothing would come of it, and a few weeks later she had one ready for me!!! I was absolutely shocked. I also have been offered the rock crystal bracelet and I said no but my SA is still holding it for me LOL. It's just not my kind of thing. I like diamonds. :lol-2:

I haven't considered the bracelet! I haven't had much luck with VCA bracelets unfortunately :( But that's a good thought, I should try it on!

I actually started wearing earrings with the magic pave earrings. I loved them so much. I basically lived in them!

I’m very sure VCA would be more than happy to offer someone with this sort of spending power whatever pieces are desired :bigsmile: If their bracelets don’t work for you then no reason to force it. You have lots of other places to decorate! If you wear pave twenties lots maybe the onyx/pave or the lapis/pave would be useful too - you would have no trouble getting the lapis!

I’m laughing at the thought of starting with Magic earrings, I think my first earrings were seed pearls? Different worlds! :bigsmile:

glitterbomb

Shiny_Rock
I’m very sure VCA will be more than happy to offer someone with your spending power whatever pieces you would like :bigsmile: If bracelets don’t work for you then no reason to push it. You have lots of other places to decorate! If you wear pave twenties lots maybe the onyx/pave or the lapis/pave would be useful too - I’m confident you would have no trouble getting the lapis!

I don't really like lapis (I knowwwww) it's gorgeous, but I'm not a fan of dark blue. I don't like blue sapphires either for that reason. I love turquoise though, and I would love another 20 motif with rose gold pave and turquoise but I don't think they will approve that. I heard turquoise is only available with yellow gold, and they are very strict about it.

I do have another 20 motif in the works....it's super top secret because I don't think one has been approved in ages and I don't want to jinx it, but it involves pave and porcelain!!! :shifty: :shhh: :silenced:

I saw Notorious Pink on the other forum (I'm not sure if she is on this one) had an SO with onyx and rose gold....I would love an SO with onyx and rose gold pave!!

ETA I just realized I've been spelling porcelain wrong, sorry

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve heard the same about turquoise - that they’re restricting modern pairings to YG for a more heritage aesthetic.

Sounds like we’ll be seeing a RG onyx/pave twenty from you sometime pretty soon :bigsmile:

Congratulations on this porcelain SO!! I’m very curious to learn more if/when you’re comfy sharing!

Edit - I don’t believe there’s too much overlap between the two fora TBH - but many members who do play in both use the same name (or very similar). I don’t think NP has ever been on here. But I agree, her onyx in RG is scrumptiously sensual :love:

Last edited:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh. Feel free to tell your SA that someone who shops in NYC would be happy to pick that RC bracelet up for you :lol:

Edit - If I can ask, just because I’m curious - did you get your ears pierced as an adult? Or have you had piercings for a long time but didn’t really care for earrings much until you found the Magic?

Last edited:

glitterbomb

Shiny_Rock
Oh. Feel free to tell your SA that someone who shops in NYC would be happy to pick that RC bracelet up for you :lol:

Edit - If I can ask, just because I’m curious - did you get your ears pierced as an adult? Or have had piercings for a long time but didn’t really care for earrings much until you found the Magic?

I did! I had them pierced in 2016, but I couldn't wear earrings...everything would irritate my ears. I stopped wearing earrings for several years, and I thought my piercings closed up. Well one day I decided I wanted to try again, and I got the magic pave earrings and tried putting them in my ears and somehow they actually went in???? I was SURE my piercings were closed up. It was like VCA magic :lol-2: They were so comfortable too, didn't irritate my piercings at all, and I just kept wearing them for a few months straight! After that I had a much easier time with other earrings.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG!! I’m very glad that worked out for you, especially since you just bought your WF studs last year - I remember your thread here! But OMG I don’t think I’d have had the guts to potentially re-pierce myself at home with brand new VCA! :lol:

How crazy that after years of getting irritated by earrings your ears were perfectly happy with heavy stud earrings in white gold, of all things! The human body is so strange sometimes. But hey if that’s what unleashed the earrings windfall then I’m *always* all for more earrings ❤️

So what earrings adjustments do you normally have done, if any? I love how adjustable VCA’s earrings are. This is the only brand I’ve got “larger” stud earrings from, honestly for precisely that reason. But I’ve got to take all of mine in… Ugh. Every single pair needs something different. I just haven’t had time to deal with it. One of these days.

So what earrings adjustments do you normally have done, if any? I love how adjustable VCA’s earrings are. This is the only brand I’ve got “larger” stud earrings from, honestly for precisely that reason. But I’ve got to take all of mine in… Ugh. Every single pair needs something different. I just haven’t had time to deal with it. One of these days.

Would you know what all adjustments are possible with VCA earrings, yssie?

Unfortunately for me my lobes are just SO HUGE and the piercing is so high up that I can’t even wear the adjusted VCA (vintage at least, haven’t tried magic) earrings because the clip isn’t long enough and it pinches my lobe badly towards the bottom :( that’s why I’ve steered clear of earrings by VCA.

Does VCA ever make the clip bigger, would you know?

glitterbomb

Shiny_Rock
OMG!! I’m very glad that worked out for you, especially since you just bought your WF studs last year - I remember your thread here! But OMG I don’t think I’d have had the guts to potentially re-pierce myself at home with brand new VCA! :lol:

How crazy that after years of getting irritated by earrings your ears were perfectly happy with heavy stud earrings in white gold, of all things! The human body is so strange sometimes. But hey if that’s what unleashed the earrings windfall then I’m *always* all for more earrings ❤️

I'm so glad too!!! I love earrings so much :kiss2: :lol-2:

I know, it's so strange!! I still can't figure it out. I tried EVERYTHING in 2016 - hypoallergenic metals and all. Nothing worked for me.

I don't do any earring adjustments actually! I just wear them as is. It is very nice though that they offer earring adjustments, they really care and want them to be comfortable and fit well! You should get yours adjusted! I heard they do earring adjustments for free, no matter how many time it takes for them to be perfectly comfortable.

glitterbomb

Shiny_Rock
@yssie, what is your dream VCA piece? What pieces are on your wishlist? :love:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Would you know what all adjustments are possible with VCA earrings, yssie?

Unfortunately for me my lobes are just SO HUGE and the piercing is so high up that I can’t even wear the adjusted VCA (vintage at least, haven’t tried magic) earrings because the clip isn’t long enough and it pinches my lobe badly towards the bottom :( that’s why I’ve steered clear of earrings by VCA.

Does VCA ever make the clip bigger, would you know?
I have larger lobes and higher piercings too. I don't know where on the scale of extremes I am but... Definitely toward the larger and higher sides, sadly. To the best of my knowledge there are five ways VCA can adjust their earclips. And yup, they'll do these adjustments free for the original purchaser for the lifetime of the piece. I assume for preloved finds it depends on SA and client - like pretty much everything else :bigsmile:

- - - - -

1. The posts are removable by default - they're just screwed in. They do loosen with time. VCA can solder them in if you want.

- - - - -

2. The default posts are thick & short. 0.9mm diameter and 6.0mm long by my calipers.

I'm confident that VCA has these three post options - thick & short, thick & long, and thin & long. I assume they have a thin & short option as well but I've not confirmed this. My preference is for thick & long posts - 0.9mm diameter and 9.5mm long. I don't know what the diameter of the thin post is I'm afraid.

1655406147071.png

- - - - -

3. The default clip opening clearance is 2.5mm. VCA can increase this clearance significantly - I'm personally most comfortable with a clearance of 5.5mm. So 3mm extension from default. I'm not sure if VCA can decrease the clearance from 2.5mm.

1655406375490.png

- - - - -

4. Some earclip styles have two holes for the post. Others have only one. For the styles that offer two post placement options, choosing the top hole has the effects of both making the clip larger (lengthwise, N/S), and making the earring sit lower on the ear - better for a high piercing.

VCA uses differently shaped omega clips for different lines so exact dimensions do differ... That said, the two holes (on the styles that have two options) seem to always be right around 2mm apart. Alhambra, Rose de Noel, Cosmos, Butterflies - using the lower post placement hole creates a N/S clip length of 8.0-8.2mm. So using the top hole would create a N/S clip length a touch over 10mm. My large size Frivole have only one post hole option and the N/S clip length is 8.5mm, not sure about the small size Frivole clips but would guess they're the exact same.

1655407406305.png

N/S clip length difference using the top hole (WG, left) vs. the bottom hole (RG, right):

1655407419693.png

I've *heard* stories of VCA being willing to switch to totally different clips or change from clips to regular stud posts... I don't know anything about that though. That sort of thing wouldn't be a routine alteration and I'm sure there would be a price.

- - - - -

5. VCA can adjust the angle that the stud (or stud portion of dangles) sits on the ear. Fantastic for people like me whose ears don't both face forward the exact same amount. They do this the #right way, too - they don't just bend the post from the back of the earring, they actually angle the flat that the post is stuck into as well.

1655407558601.png

- - - - -

Hope this helps :))

Last edited:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@yssie, what is your dream VCA piece? What pieces are on your wishlist? :love:
So many things! :lol:

Rose de Noel carnelian earrings. Lapis, perhaps, if a pair can be found. A pair of Alhambra pave earrings. A couple more bracelets, another right hand ring... My wishlist is pretty fluid, depends on what's available when I'm ready to buy ::)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey folks!!

Copying this over from Preloved.

PSA: Get branded pieces you purchase preloved reliably vetted without delay!!

I trawl the Reddit replica forum occasionally and it's pretty terrifying. These replica manufacturers will fake everything. The pieces themselves, of course, but also packaging, certificates of authenticity, purchase receipts, service receipts, valuations for insurance... And the "good" replica manufacturers reuse serials from corresponding real pieces. Same design, same size, same colour, same gemstones... Same serial, reused multiple times. So you can't trust your SA running a serial number for you either.

The only ways to establish authenticity without any shred of doubt are to
A) Buy directly from a brand's boutique or website yourself, or
B) Buy from someone you know personally - who can trace the chain of purchase back to a direct boutique/website purchase.
Alternatively, having a piece serviced by the brand is a second-best stand-in: The brand workshops know their pieces and will only service authentic specimens. This must be servicing that you pay for, though, the free in-store look-over and polish tells you nothing!

There are fakes on PS and other fora. There are fakes on established reseller sites. Reputable IG personalities have fakes. There are lots of honest resellers! But fakes are everywhere. Be careful, PSers!!

Last edited:

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
So when it’s meant to be it will be. I spoke few weeks ago about entertaining finding a turquoise vintage wg pair of earrings and our resident guru @yssie alerted me to another forum members ig post from Briony Raymond. Low and behold she had earrings and matching 5 motif bracelet. I reached out and the earrings were mine. I’ve been waiting patiently for them to arrive and there finally here. BDEA53F3-FC85-410E-A10C-3F83292E7212.jpeg BDEA53F3-FC85-410E-A10C-3F83292E7212.jpeg

Attachments

• C4ECDC7A-BEB8-4A1F-BF90-C932BC343325.jpeg
    C4ECDC7A-BEB8-4A1F-BF90-C932BC343325.jpeg
    194.7 KB · Views: 33
  • 1026F204-EC58-4478-989D-8226C4960990.jpeg
    1026F204-EC58-4478-989D-8226C4960990.jpeg
    66.6 KB · Views: 34

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So glad this worked out for you @Missie1!! So you’ve gone from zero to full set in, what, three months!? :appl: :bigsmile: And for discontinued, generally-impossible-to-find-preloved-safely turquoise Alhambra, no less :geek:

They look like so much *fun*. And they’re huge on you!! Lucky you. I love them for you. Congratulations on finishing your pop of colour set!! :love:

I have larger lobes and higher piercings too. I don't know where on the scale of extremes I am but... Definitely toward the larger and higher sides, sadly. To the best of my knowledge there are five ways VCA can adjust their earclips. And yup, they'll do these adjustments free for the original purchaser for the lifetime of the piece. I assume for preloved finds it depends on SA and client - like pretty much everything else :bigsmile:

- - - - -

1. The posts are removable by default - they're just screwed in. They do loosen with time. VCA can solder them in if you want.

- - - - -

2. The default posts are thick & short. 0.9mm diameter and 6.0mm long by my calipers.

I'm confident that VCA has these three post options - thick & short, thick & long, and thin & long. I assume they have a thin & short option as well but I've not confirmed this. My preference is for thick & long posts - 0.9mm diameter and 9.5mm long. I don't know what the diameter of the thin post is I'm afraid.

1655406147071.png

- - - - -

3. The default clip opening clearance is 2.5mm. VCA can increase this clearance significantly - I'm personally most comfortable with a clearance of 5.5mm. So 3mm extension from default. I'm not sure if VCA can decrease the clearance from 2.5mm.

1655406375490.png

- - - - -

4. Some earclip styles have two holes for the post. Others have only one. For the styles that offer two post placement options, choosing the top hole has the effects of both making the clip larger (lengthwise, N/S), and making the earring sit lower on the ear - better for a high piercing.

VCA uses differently shaped omega clips for different lines so exact dimensions do differ... That said, the two holes (on the styles that have two options) seem to always be right around 2mm apart. Alhambra, Rose de Noel, Cosmos, Butterflies - using the lower post placement hole creates a N/S clip length of 8.0-8.2mm. So using the top hole would create a N/S clip length a touch over 10mm. My large size Frivole have only one post hole option and the N/S clip length is 8.5mm, not sure about the small size Frivole clips but would guess they're the exact same.

1655407406305.png

N/S clip length difference using the top hole (WG, left) vs. the bottom hole (RG, right):

1655407419693.png

I've *heard* stories of VCA being willing to switch to totally different clips or change from clips to regular stud posts... I don't know anything about that though. That sort of thing wouldn't be a routine alteration and I'm sure there would be a price.

- - - - -

5. VCA can adjust the angle that the stud (or stud portion of dangles) sits on the ear. Fantastic for people like me whose ears don't both face forward the exact same amount. They do this the #right way, too - they don't just bend the post from the back of the earring, they actually angle the flat that the post is stuck into as well.

1655407558601.png

- - - - -

You are an absolute STAR, @yssie! Thank you so so much for all the info. I actually personally never wear clip earrings because my lobes are ginormous. almost all my earrings are stud-closure or hooks. For reference as to how large my lobes are… I wore a pair of 8ctw studs (just to see how they would look in my ears) and I had plenty of lobe space to spare all around.

Now unfortunately I need a clearance of more than 10mm from the post to the base of the clip, I just checked. My ear itself measures almost 12mm from the piercing to the base of the ear (don’t have my calipers, so I’m measuring with a tape right now).

I think I’d have to go in to speak to an SA to see what can be done for me… I’d be open to paying for the alteration, but would they be willing to make it?

Alternatively (in the event they can’t help me) sometimes I contemplate just buying the earrings I want, and having my own jeweler fix them for me. I know that destroys the brand value, but I don’t care about that - they’re just for me to wear, after all.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are an absolute STAR, @yssie! Thank you so so much for all the info. I actually personally never wear clip earrings because my lobes are ginormous. almost all my earrings are stud-closure or hooks. For reference as to how large my lobes are… I wore a pair of 8ctw studs (just to see how they would look in my ears) and I had plenty of lobe space to spare all around.

Now unfortunately I need a clearance of more than 10mm from the post to the base of the clip, I just checked. My ear itself measures almost 12mm from the piercing to the base of the ear (don’t have my calipers, so I’m measuring with a tape right now).

I think I’d have to go in to speak to an SA to see what can be done for me… I’d be open to paying for the alteration, but would they be willing to make it?

Alternatively (in the event they can’t help me) sometimes I contemplate just buying the earrings I want, and having my own jeweler fix them for me. I know that destroys the brand value, but I don’t care about that - they’re just for me to wear, after all.

I would think that in the case of wearability - this isn’t a matter of some frivolous personal preference - they would certainly be willing to do something! It’s the pricetag that Something comes with that I’ve got no ideas on - maybe no charge at all?

IMO definitely worth reaching out to your closest boutique to ask! If you do - please share what they come back with!

I would think that in the case of wearability - this isn’t a matter of some frivolous personal preference - they would certainly be willing to do something! It’s the pricetag that Something comes with that I’ve got no ideas on - maybe no charge at all?

IMO definitely worth reaching out to your closest boutique to ask! If you do - please share what they come back with!

They would have to make new clips I think, there’s no other way to make it wearable. The way the backs are I’m not sure they could move the post up even higher. Or convert them to stud earrings. Those are significant alterations, so I’m not sure, especially since I have minimal purchase history.

I’m going back and forth for now. I also feel like with such big lobes, the vintage look more like sweets on my ears. I like the look where they’re hanging a little off the lobe but it never works out like that on my ear. So I also need to make up my mind with what I want first! Another part of me is like, if you need to force it, forget it and concentrate on another piece of jewelry…

But thank you so much for all the detailed pics and advice! You’re such a wealth of info!

mjea

Shiny_Rock
So when it’s meant to be it will be. I spoke few weeks ago about entertaining finding a turquoise vintage wg pair of earrings and our resident guru @yssie alerted me to another forum members ig post from Briony Raymond. Low and behold she had earrings and matching 5 motif bracelet. I reached out and the earrings were mine. I’ve been waiting patiently for them to arrive and there finally here. BDEA53F3-FC85-410E-A10C-3F83292E7212.jpeg BDEA53F3-FC85-410E-A10C-3F83292E7212.jpeg
Congrats! They look lovely!

mjea

Shiny_Rock
They would have to make new clips I think, there’s no other way to make it wearable. The way the backs are I’m not sure they could move the post up even higher. Or convert them to stud earrings. Those are significant alterations, so I’m not sure, especially since I have minimal purchase history.

I’m going back and forth for now. I also feel like with such big lobes, the vintage look more like sweets on my ears. I like the look where they’re hanging a little off the lobe but it never works out like that on my ear. So I also need to make up my mind with what I want first! Another part of me is like, if you need to force it, forget it and concentrate on another piece of jewelry…

But thank you so much for all the detailed pics and advice! You’re such a wealth of info!

Have you tried on magic earrings? Maybe skip the vintage size and go for the magic size. :DMan I’d love some magic malachite earrings.

mjea

Shiny_Rock

- - - - -

- - - - -

1655406147071.png

- - - - -

1655406375490.png

- - - - -

1655407406305.png

1655407419693.png

- - - - -

1655407558601.png

- - - - -

So much knowledge - thank you for sharing!!

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
So glad this worked out for you @Missie1!! So you’ve gone from zero to full set in, what, three months!? :appl: :bigsmile: And for discontinued, generally-impossible-to-find-preloved-safely turquoise Alhambra, no less :geek:

They look like so much *fun*. And they’re huge on you!! Lucky you. I love them for you. Congratulations on finishing your pop of colour set!! :love:

OMG I can’t even believe it. To score turquoise in this short time span. I really love love the pop of color. I felt pop color was missing and this is the perfect fit. IKR I thought they were magic when I put them on. Like these are huge but I wore around house and fell in love. Thank you so much for all your help with guiding a earring newbie thru the paces.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

There is someone on the other forum who has a pair of Magic earrings with some sort of custom clip situation. I don’t recall ever seeing photos of this custom clip so I’m not sure what’s different about it, but… VCA has used non-standard clips before. I’m sure this isn’t a minimum spend sort of situation, but I worry the alteration would cost hundreds or thousands… But then again, maybe it costs nothing!?

The Vintage motifs are 16mm edge to edge. So you might be happier with the Magic size. The Magics are 20mm edge to edge, they’d leave lots of room behind for clip machinations… ::)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results