shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Van Cleef and Arpels jewelry!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Someone stop me. I just bought myself a 5-motif guilloche YG bracelet. I haven't even gotten my hammered WG bracelet back yet from resizing (speaking of which, it'll be 2 weeks as of tomorrow!). And I still want to visit the Vancouver boutique in a few weeks. Eek.
Could be worse. You could have just bought two bracelets, not one.
Does that help? Glad I could help.

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve been absolutely loving my wg pave frivole earrings! Thank you to those who encouraged me to go for these over the metal ones - while those are also beautiful, these are just extra special and put a huge smile on my face!

4CA9AE4B-BF4B-42E0-8F68-049F3D7193A1.jpeg

B67AC17A-40FD-4BA1-AA97-E4DFC1884A40.jpeg

0376848D-7B8F-4E27-8D5D-B1B794CD36FA.jpeg

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The look fabulous!!! Goes perfectly with your necklace too!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve been absolutely loving my wg pave frivole earrings! Thank you to those who encouraged me to go for these over the metal ones - while those are also beautiful, these are just extra special and put a huge smile on my face!

You wear them with panache!! So chic @ac117 :love:

Ditto @Rubies-R-Me - loving the pairing with your DBTY. Not too frou-frou, not too frivolous - just the right amount of frivolity going on there :bigsmile:

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
Someone stop me. I just bought myself a 5-motif guilloche YG bracelet. I haven't even gotten my hammered WG bracelet back yet from resizing (speaking of which, it'll be 2 weeks as of tomorrow!). And I still want to visit the Vancouver boutique in a few weeks. Eek.

You know your down the rabbit hole now for sure lol. You have two amazing pieces. I’m eyeing the wg hammered also so I can’t wait to see you style it. What are you eyeing from the boutique

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Beautiful, you and the frivoles.

You know your down the rabbit hole now for sure lol. You have two amazing pieces. I’m eyeing the wg hammered also so I can’t wait to see you style it. What are you eyeing from the boutique?
Of course it is. What other pieces do you currently have. I can’t remember

Lol, "style" is a generous term for me. I'm more of a one-and-done kinda gal.

But let's see...I have a single VA YG guilloche pendant. Then there's the VA 5-motif bracelets, one in solid WG and one in YG guilloche.

And um...I also have a deposit down for a solid YG bracelet. I did that waaaay back when when I didn't have any bracelets! I'm thinking of cancelling this one...but OTOH, I wanna at least try it on first?

And finally, I have a repro YG MOP bracelet I got from @Buttercookies. I used it as a test piece and boy did that kickstart my journey here.

In terms of what I'm looking at next, I'll definitely try on as much of a variety as I can during my appointment in a few weeks. Here's some things at the top of my wishlist as of now (in no particular order):

IMG_20220623_102853.jpg

My main goal at the appointment is to see if VCA RG/PG works for me at all. In the past, rose gold seemed to just disappear on me, or it was so coppery it didn't appeal to me whatsoever.

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
Lol, "style" is a generous term for me. I'm more of a one-and-done kinda gal.

But let's see...I have a single VA YG guilloche pendant. Then there's the VA 5-motif bracelets, one in solid WG and one in YG guilloche.

And um...I also have a deposit down for a solid YG bracelet. I did that waaaay back when when I didn't have any bracelets! I'm thinking of cancelling this one...but OTOH, I wanna at least try it on first?

And finally, I have a repro YG MOP bracelet I got from @Buttercookies. I used it as a test piece and boy did that kickstart my journey here.

In terms of what I'm looking at next, I'll definitely try on as much of a variety as I can during my appointment in a few weeks. Here's some things at the top of my wishlist as of now (in no particular order):

IMG_20220623_102853.jpg

My main goal at the appointment is to see if VCA RG/PG works for me at all. In the past, rose gold seemed to just disappear on me, or it was so coppery it didn't appeal to me whatsoever.

I love love the Guilloche and that’s a fabulous set with pendant and bracelet. Do you plan on stacking any of these bracelet combinations or wearing each set on its own? The rg all metal bracelet looks very coppery when compared to rg stone 5 motif combination. I personally feel a stone motif is needed if your planning to stack any combinations with your existing all metal bracelets

I love love the Guilloche and that’s a fabulous set with pendant and bracelet. Do you plan on stacking any of these bracelet combinations or wearing each set on its own? The rg all metal bracelet looks very coppery when compared to rg stone 5 motif combination. I personally feel a stone motif is needed if your planning to stack any combinations with your existing all metal bracelets

I'm all for comfort and simplicity, so I'll probably wear just one set at a time most of the time.

I definitely want to start branching out to something with stones, but will probably start with neutrals.

Thanks for the info about solid RG vs. RG w/ stones btw! If I end up loving the RG, I think I'd want that with either onyx or MOP...which will probably have to be another SO/MTO. Sigh...

Not quite ready to jump all the way into the deep end with other color stones yet, ha. Except maybe for that ladybug. It's so darn cute!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I looooove the VCA guilloche so so so much. I love the pendant I have, and almost regret not getting the bracelet!

What's that I hear?

"LoveDogs....Love Dogs..."

Ahhh...its the bracelet calling your name. It wants you to buy it next!

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
VCA people! I come for advice. :) I'm finally ready to buy the Alhambra 5-motif bracelet in solid rose gold, after trying it on four years ago, and of course it's hard to get now. I called to inquire yesterday and the representative told me there was one in the country, but when she reached out to the boutique, she learned that it was already reserved for someone else. She put me on the waitlist. Has anyone managed to obtain a piece this way or should I try to reach out to individual boutiques? There are no boutiques in my state, but I travel to Chicago sometimes (every year or two), so I would probably start there.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Love that you love it. It is fabulous. I’d smile all day too.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
VCA people! I come for advice. :) I'm finally ready to buy the Alhambra 5-motif bracelet in solid rose gold, after trying it on four years ago, and of course it's hard to get now. I called to inquire yesterday and the representative told me there was one in the country, but when she reached out to the boutique, she learned that it was already reserved for someone else. She put me on the waitlist. Has anyone managed to obtain a piece this way or should I try to reach out to individual boutiques? There are no boutiques in my state, but I travel to Chicago sometimes (every year or two), so I would probably start there.
I would try other boutiques. Just to try. Cause I’m impatient and I trust myself more than other people to make the best effort on my behalf. Good luck!!

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

I’d definitely call the boutique and speak to a sales associate. Let them know you are ready to make a purchase. You could offer to pay a deposit for the next available bracelet (they have stopped doing this in some countries due to poor stock levels)
Take a name and email address and follow up with another email in a months time. The waitlist is so long for these items you just need the SA to remember you when the item comes in.

On a side note, what happened to your sweet 6 motif? Will you stack the two?

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
I'm all for comfort and simplicity, so I'll probably wear just one set at a time most of the time.

I definitely want to start branching out to something with stones, but will probably start with neutrals.

Thanks for the info about solid RG vs. RG w/ stones btw! If I end up loving the RG, I think I'd want that with either onyx or MOP...which will probably have to be another SO/MTO. Sigh...

Not quite ready to jump all the way into the deep end with other color stones yet, ha. Except maybe for that ladybug. It's so darn cute!
I prefer the MOP rg more that onyx rg to be honest. It’s able to match with yg pieces better as the MOP softens the rg. SO are the bane of my existence to be honest. I have embraced this and figure this way I can get something I truly love.

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
I would try other boutiques. Just to try. Cause I’m impatient and I trust myself more than other people to make the best effort on my behalf. Good luck!!

I’d definitely call the boutique and speak to a sales associate. Let them know you are ready to make a purchase. You could offer to pay a deposit for the next available bracelet (they have stopped doing this in some countries due to poor stock levels)
Take a name and email address and follow up with another email in a months time. The waitlist is so long for these items you just need the SA to remember you when the item comes in.

On a side note, what happened to your sweet 6 motif? Will you stack the two?

Thanks so much! The phone rep was friendly, but I had a feeling that the "wait list" would not be fruitful. I'll try calling some boutiques!

@RosieR - I may have posted a pic of me trying on the six motif in the boutique once, but I don't have one. I did consider buying the six instead, since it looks so pretty in the picture and is available online now, but I remember clearly preferring the five motif in person.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results