shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Van Cleef and Arpels jewelry!

MiniMinerva

Shiny_Rock
Seriously I need some info on these. Can you weigh them and tell me how much one weighs? I am desperate to find out.

Are these the small size?

And yes, please please earshots!!! Thank you!

77096F6B-2B6F-47B4-AA17-141966BEA40D.jpeg 537E44CC-C2AB-4FE3-B345-5AC2E511E4FC.jpeg 9B6F0458-23A4-44D7-869D-0BF54942663F.jpeg

Hi @LLJsmom ! dug out the mini scale this evening and found that the earrings together weigh 8.63 g, with the left earring weighing 4.32 and the right earring weighing 4.30 (seemed to fluctuate between 4.30 and 4.31). I weighed each earring three times to ensure precision in the measurement. I hope that helps! Let me know if you have more questions too.

Yes, mine are the Small size, not the Mini nor Large. To me they’re shiny enough to dress up a little bit but low-key enough to wear with a sweater & jeans which is my usual uniform. I do get compliments on them with frequency.

@Paisley2628 I’m so glad you‘re enjoying your mini Frivole collection! Are your earrings WG or YG?

@caf Thank you! Classic elegance is the perfect way to describe them! They’re like little pieces of art.

Last edited:

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I don't own the small size in Frivole, but I have the mini earrings and mini bracelet . They are fun to wear!

Hi @Paisley2628 would you mind sharing a picture of your mini bracelet? It’s on my wishlist!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
77096F6B-2B6F-47B4-AA17-141966BEA40D.jpeg 537E44CC-C2AB-4FE3-B345-5AC2E511E4FC.jpeg 9B6F0458-23A4-44D7-869D-0BF54942663F.jpeg

Hi @LLJsmom ! dug out the mini scale this evening and found that the earrings together weigh 8.63 g, with the left earring weighing 4.32 and the right earring weighing 4.30 (seemed to fluctuate between 4.30 and 4.31). I weighed each earring three times to ensure precision in the measurement. I hope that helps! Let me know if you have more questions too.

Yes, mine are the Small size, not the Mini nor Large. To me they’re shiny enough to dress up a little bit but low-key enough to wear with a sweater & jeans which is my usual uniform. I do get compliments on them with frequency.

@Paisley2628 I’m so glad you‘re enjoying your mini Frivole collection! Are your earrings WG or YG?

@caf Thank you! Classic elegance is the perfect way to describe them! They’re like little pieces of art.

You are da BOMB @MiniMinerva. Thank you so much!so super helpful.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Just FYI. I weighed the pave vintage studs and they are 4.49 and 4.55 grams each so the WG frivole are almost as heavy. What does make a difference is the backs, which has a clip to support. Thank you again so much.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
ABE71882-9B65-4F0B-B792-316ED3C32D09.jpeg

I know these aren’t as exciting as many of the lovely pieces you guys have, but since this is a ”show me” thread I thought I would share.

Thank you guys again for your help!

Oh my goodness, those are lovely! And very exciting if you ask me!!!

Would love to see ear pics if you feel comfortable posting.

Really beautiful!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Adding my VCA WG pave pieces to this thread (still a work in progress after all of these years!) :bigsmile::

ED476B59-D1B2-49CC-9B3B-0CB5227215E2_1_201_a.jpeg

MiniMinerva

Shiny_Rock
@MiniMinerva My mini Frivole are in WG. The small size that you own are lovely!

@Paisley2628 aww, thanks! Our earrings are like sisters then!

Your stack looks so beautiful especially with your new line bracelet. Your mini Frivole looks pristine — I‘m glad to see it doesn’t scratch too easily on the wrist. On my wish list!

MiniMinerva

Shiny_Rock
Just FYI. I weighed the pave vintage studs and they are 4.49 and 4.55 grams each so the WG frivole are almost as heavy. What does make a difference is the backs, which has a clip to support. Thank you again so much.

Of course!! Ooh, thanks for sharing this tidbit. I‘ve wondered whether the pave Vintage would be too heavy for me but if my ears can take the WG Frivole then it sounds like they should be able to handle the pave. The clips do help a lot (though after a long day they pinch a bit on me).

MiniMinerva

Shiny_Rock
Oh my goodness, those are lovely! And very exciting if you ask me!!!

Would love to see ear pics if you feel comfortable posting.

Really beautiful!

@RunningwithScissors thank you! You are so sweet to share in my excitement. I’m looking forward to seeing your studs everyone was asking about a few days ago, they sound luscious! With everyone’s support I’ll try to convince my ears to be a little less camera-shy :oops:

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
Adding my VCA WG pave pieces to this thread (still a work in progress after all of these years!) :bigsmile::

Truly an incredible collection! Photos do not show the true beauty of these pieces! I saw some of them at a VCA boutique I recently visited. They are absolutely stunning.
Any one of these would be amazing to own and wear!!!
Congrats on the gorgeous VCA collection.

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Swoon!! :love: Your pieces are amazing, @m-2-b!! I love them all, but wow, that alternating wg/pave and onyx bracelet!! I am custom ordering a solid wg version, and am currently deliberating between a custom order wg/onyx bracelet or this alternating bracelet for future stacking purposes. It is so hard to choose! Your pieces are so classic and versatile... you are quite the inspiration!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock

OMG!!! This is the VCA jackpot! So amazing!!!

Love the white gold and onyx combination. I can only imagine how awesome it looks when you wear them all together.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Gorgeous collection! :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

What's next on your wish-list?

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely beautiful collection!
Thank you my friend! :wavey:

Truly an incredible collection! Photos do not show the true beauty of these pieces! I saw some of them at a VCA boutique I recently visited. They are absolutely stunning.
Any one of these would be amazing to own and wear!!!
Congrats on the gorgeous VCA collection.
Aww, thanks so much! VCA pave sparkles like no other IRL! :sun:

Swoon!! :love: Your pieces are amazing, @m-2-b!! I love them all, but wow, that alternating wg/pave and onyx bracelet!! I am custom ordering a solid wg version, and am currently deliberating between a custom order wg/onyx bracelet or this alternating bracelet for future stacking purposes. It is so hard to choose! Your pieces are so classic and versatile... you are quite the inspiration!
Thanks so much! I think you can't go wrong with either bracelet--you should get both! :bigsmile:

@m-2-b your collection looks like a store display! I love your jewelry tray. And that WG Perlee Clover bracelet is dreamy!
Thanks! The perlee clover is the ultimate VCA bangle! This Bernardaud tray is an exclusive design from VCA, compliments of my SA! :kiss2:

So very beautiful.
Thank you so much! :))

OMG!!! This is the VCA jackpot! So amazing!!!

Love the white gold and onyx combination. I can only imagine how awesome it looks when you wear them all together.
Thanks! I've been building this WG pave collection for a few years now! I love the onyx/pave together as a great neutral combo! Can't wait to see what you get next! :appl:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous collection! :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

What's next on your wish-list?

Hi @Phoenix ! Good to see you again! I think it will have to be either a VCA necklace or earrings but I have not decided yet. I got derailed off the VCA train recently thanks to @LLJsmom !

Please tell us what is next on your wish list these days since you have the ultimate collection that we all aspire to! :love:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is what being patient and wise and having impeccable taste will get you.

Aww, that is so sweet of you to say! Thanks so much for trying things on at the VCA boutiques so the rest of us VCA addicts can figure out what we want next! :wavey:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @Phoenix ! Good to see you again! I think it will have to be either a VCA necklace or earrings but I have not decided yet. I got derailed off the VCA train recently thanks to @LLJsmom !

Please tell us what is next on your wish list these days since you have the ultimate collection that we all aspire to! :love:

Lol. I know @LLJsmom has been busy. But does this also mean a new diamond acquisition for you? Enquiring minds...:))

You are too kind. I am taking a temporary pause on my VCA journey. I think maybe..possibly.. I'll ask my friend to help me hunt for a 10-motif TQ as she helped me find a 5-motif and a pair of earrings. So that'd be my TQ itch completely scratched...What next? I am not sure yet.

I am looking forward to seeing which VCA necklace and/or earrings you may get next. Will these be pave in WG to complement your existing gorgeous pieces?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Phoenix and @m-2-b, you guys are on a whole different level... :lol: My little baubles are like costume jewelry compared to your big time grown up masterpieces. @Phoenix I am really excited to see what you come up with next! @m-2-b :evil2: hehe...

MiniMinerva

Shiny_Rock
Just to share and change things up a bit.

VCA pure pendant with flannel. Cool right? Love the thicker rope look of the chain.
26436F56-9002-4B34-B6DA-6993E2A60595.jpeg

So effortlessly pretty! The Pure motif looks like it’s glowing on you!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Phoenix and @m-2-b, you guys are on a whole different level... :lol: My little baubles are like costume jewelry compared to your big time grown up masterpieces. @Phoenix I am really excited to see what you come up with next! @m-2-b :evil2: hehe...

Not at all, speaking for myself.

You're building a lovely VCA collection yourself. And your 3-stone ring is formidable and is what dreams are made of. :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results