shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Van Cleef and Arpels jewelry!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you - It is beautiful
I just checked to see if they had this design in white gold earrings- but I only see the earrings in yellow gold

Yeah, no earrings...yet.

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, no earrings...yet.

I was looking back through all the pages of this posting, and early on I saw a photo of your sweet butterfly turquoise bracelet. It looks so nice on you. I was wondering if you still wear it, and whether you think it is too "girlish" for an older person?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was looking back through all the pages of this posting, and early on I saw a photo of your sweet butterfly turquoise bracelet. It looks so nice on you. I was wondering if you still wear it, and whether you think it is too "girlish" for an older person?

Thank you. I love it. Nope. Don't think it's girlish at all. Pretty, bright, happy, cheerful.

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
You should really (if you want, lol) check out the pics on the other forum. These pieces are just amazingly beautiful. I love my new bracelet so much more than I expected. The surface is very shiny, mirror-like and I just love the design, very art deco-ish.

Hi @Phoenix! Can you tell me what other forum you are talking about? I am very interested in the guilloche bracelet, yours is so beautiful... thanks!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tried on both the Magic pave, VA pave and HP pendant at the VCA store yesterday. I was pleasantly surprised the HP looked best on me. 343B5175-240D-4C8E-B211-D4CE3CD8CE7A.jpeg

Congratulations! That is a beautiful pendant! Hope you enjoy wearing it.

Cristallo

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! That is a beautiful pendant! Hope you enjoy wearing it.

Thank you LLJsmom, it was love at first sight! It was so bright and shiny, pictures don’t do it justice.

I also tried the two butterfly ring with pink sapphires and diamonds. It was feminine and super gorgeous. The ring or Perlee diamond clover bracelet is next on my list.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Guess what just arrived. Thanks to @sunny05 for giving me the heads up on the Oct 1st release of the magic alhambra pendant in chalcedony in wg. I tried to special order this exact combo last year but was told 'impossible'. So I jumped on the phone with NY store and squeezed in a pre order at the old price (eye roll that there was a pre-release price that then increased on Sept 24th before it even became available). Anyway thought I would share. I love it!

20201003_114436.jpg

20201003_114642.jpg

20201003_114702.jpg

Gorgeous! Did I miss this? congratulations @aac2013 !! Can you share modeling shots?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you LLJsmom, it was love at first sight! It was so bright and shiny, pictures don’t do it justice.

I also tried the two butterfly ring with pink sapphires and diamonds. It was feminine and super gorgeous. The ring or Perlee diamond clover bracelet is next on my list.

Super bright and shiny. Washing mine right now in fact. Think I will wear it for a while. =)2

I love those butterflies. I think the pendant is stunning.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @Phoenix! Can you tell me what other forum you are talking about? I am very interested in the guilloche bracelet, yours is so beautiful... thanks!

I actually don't have that guilloche bracelet anymore. But it is def beautiful.

The other forum, you can google it using words like "Van Cleef", "2018-50th anniversary of the Alhambra", "Hermes", "Kelly" or "Birkin". I am not sure I am allowed to mention the name of the forum. See how that goes. If you can't find it, let me know and I'll see what else I can do.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Tried on both the Magic pave, VA pave and HP pendant at the VCA store yesterday. I was pleasantly surprised the HP looked best on me. 343B5175-240D-4C8E-B211-D4CE3CD8CE7A.jpeg

It looks so lovely. So tempted to get one too. 8)

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
I wear it almost every day, walking my dog or going grocery shopping. It’s quite discreet and not super blingy. I love that it’s limited and WG.

Thanks! I love that it’s WG too. I may pop by to have a look if I’m in the area since I remember @Phoenix mentioning it’s ok to dress casually and I’m usually in fitflops and shorts or jeans. Hopefully don’t meet any snobbish SAs :lol-2:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks! I love that it’s WG too. I may pop by to have a look if I’m in the area since I remember @Phoenix mentioning it’s ok to dress casually and I’m usually in fitflops and shorts or jeans. Hopefully don’t meet any snobbish SAs :lol-2:

I don't know about other countries, but in the U.S., casual is usual. I'm in CA, land of dotcom millionaires in backpacks and flipflops. It would not be fiscally wise for an SA to judge a potential client by attire.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

You'll be fine. I am usually very casually dressed.

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
I actually don't have that guilloche bracelet anymore. But it is def beautiful.

The other forum, you can google it using words like "Van Cleef", "2018-50th anniversary of the Alhambra", "Hermes", "Kelly" or "Birkin". I am not sure I am allowed to mention the name of the forum. See how that goes. If you can't find it, let me know and I'll see what else I can do.

Oh my goodness, I am dense. Thank you! I am also on that forum too, ha ha. You would think I would realize... lol.

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
If you like white gold, the 2020 holiday necklace might be of interest to you.

van-cleef-arpels-alhambra-holiday-season-pendant-mixmatch.jpg

To the VCA experts: Based on past experience, are "limited holiday" pieces really only available for a short time? Do they eventually become part of the regular inventory?

Love this necklace.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
To the VCA experts: Based on past experience, are "limited holiday" pieces really only available for a short time? Do they eventually become part of the regular inventory?

Love this necklace.

Yes, depending on the piece. Sometimes the more popular pieces go quickly. This year’s seems very well received and will not last long. Two years ago, the gold MOP seemed to hang around for a long while. Ask your SA to keep an eye out for you.

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
[
Yes, depending on the piece. Sometimes the more popular pieces go quickly. This year’s seems very well received and will not last long. Two years ago, the gold MOP seemed to hang around for a long while. Ask your SA to keep an eye out for you.

Thank you - I may have to decide quickly in order to purchase this limited necklace. I unfortunately don't have a VCA store that I can visit - so all my ordering is done via the phone.

I did just receive a pair of the Frivole White Gold mini earrings today-They had to contact several locations to see if anyone had them in stock. The boutique in Las Vegas had them and shipped them to me. The SA there included a gift in the box - an Orchidee Vanille scented candle. I thought that was very nice.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
[

Thank you - I may have to decide quickly in order to purchase this limited necklace. I unfortunately don't have a VCA store that I can visit - so all my ordering is done via the phone.

I did just receive a pair of the Frivole White Gold mini earrings today-They had to contact several locations to see if anyone had them in stock. The boutique in Las Vegas had them and shipped them to me. The SA there included a gift in the box - an Orchidee Vanille scented candle. I thought that was very nice.

Yes, I do love the LV store, the one at Crystals mall. My old SA was there. Go for it. If you don't love it, return it and get a credit. I can almost guarantee you will find something else you love from VCA. It's not exactly a challenge. ;)2

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Went to vca today and no stock for the limited edition pendant :cry:

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock

Call the VCA online number - They are getting in a small amount of the HP.
I was fortunate to have been able to order it - will be arriving today in the mail .

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Call the VCA online number - They are getting in a small amount of the HP.
I was fortunate to have been able to order it - will be arriving today in the mail .

I left my number behind... let’s see if fated or not I guess

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey beauties! Thanks for this thread- It was eye candy for me. Here’s my contribution in reveal style:
17D69C34-BE54-4089-A081-567895D30B87.jpeg B210F110-10AA-478C-A405-8BB54373D316.jpeg 63A8E939-8A08-478C-89FE-FCCF50174361.jpeg D419D18E-8CAF-4448-9983-F6D401FBE20D.jpeg 36752D9E-D9E4-4542-892D-687B0EC9A859.jpeg

Congratulations @Elysian !!! Your guilloche is stunning. Hope you enjoy, and modeling pics would not be unwelcome. :wavey:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Really? I am shocked. I didn't realise that SG had ltd supply too.

I am wondering if this pendant is only available on request basis (?).

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Really? I am shocked. I didn't realise that SG had ltd supply too.

I am wondering if this pendant is only available on request basis (?).

Maybe it is available for regulars? Dunno man. Was a bit sian when was told no stock since I was all ready to buy.

Edit: Sian is singlish. Varying meanings depending on usage/context but in this case more like disappointment.

Cristallo

Shiny_Rock
Maybe it is available for regulars? Dunno man. Was a bit sian when was told no stock since I was all ready to buy.
Well, apparently the holiday pendant is sold out in HK too:(2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results