shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Van Cleef and Arpels jewelry!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love everyone’s pieces!! My hubby surprised me for Xmas w the gold and onyx bracelet. I went in to have the links taken out and then I saw the blue agate and was in turmoil! I LOVE that one! However, I did choose to stick w the black, as it is my first of the bracelets and figured I could match everything w it (and I love how my husband picked it out). The blue will be my next purchase! I do have the necklace but in MOP and was wondering if I should match it but I do just love the black. PS. I’m not wearing it w my Cartier Love - as it keeps getting caught underneath. For photos - I took it w it so I could use my right hand. 441D943D-075F-4D2D-BE56-61ED611702C4.jpeg FBA2BC1B-7FF9-43D6-AB6A-931A0F7C795D.jpeg 8C38AE21-CF98-4616-BA93-B7440406225B.jpeg 443279AB-8DB7-4FF2-BEA0-0E5A1808AF98.jpeg 441D943D-075F-4D2D-BE56-61ED611702C4.jpeg 8C38AE21-CF98-4616-BA93-B7440406225B.jpeg 441D943D-075F-4D2D-BE56-61ED611702C4.jpeg FBA2BC1B-7FF9-43D6-AB6A-931A0F7C795D.jpeg

It looks gorgeous on you!!!

If you don’t mind me asking, how many links did you get removed? I just got mine back yesterday and they removed 4 (and only between 2 motifs) but I’m thinking I might want 4 more removed so it doesn’t hang as low on my hand and so the motifs are equally spaced.

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock

If you don’t mind me asking, how many links did you get removed? I just got mine back yesterday and they removed 4 (and only between 2 motifs) but I’m thinking I might want 4 more removed so it doesn’t hang as low on my hand and so the motifs are equally spaced.

Hi @ac117 ! Thanks so much! I had 4 links removed as well and it hangs as you can see in one of the above photos. (Ps they removed one link, evenly, in-between the clovers) I’m going to wear it on my opposite hand and it doesn’t bother me as much if it hangs lower. However- in my left w my watch and live bracelet- I couldn’t stand it. Which one did you get? I’ll look at your posts.

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock

@ac117 OMG. You have the blue agate! I LOVE that one!! I actually was a bit stressed after I decided to keep the onyx (clearly I’m still obsessing) lol. I agree- the lighting was making it look a bit transparent (which I didn’t like) but then when I moved around- it didn’t appear to be)! I’m def going to look at various ones to pick the best color for me when I get my next one. It’s so addicting. I clearly then need the matching necklace! Why don’t they have the earrings? :(. Well- I love yours!!! Can’t wait to see it on w the links removed. Lmk what you think. Oh and Congrats on the new baby :).

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
Hi atp223!
So funny you posted this. A few weeks ago I bought my first Alhambra bracelet planning to wear it stacked with my LOVE and I didn't LOVE it at all.
It bothered me when they clanged together and they just didn't lay nicely on my wrist.
2 day ago I ended up just putting the LOVE away for a while and wearing the VCA on it's own and I'm MUCH happier!
! IMG_5269.jpg 58337680326__B8AE7004-1A73-42BC-A801-701CB31C0A83.JPG
As my daughter said.. "You are a one bracelet kind of girl."

@Rubies-R-Me I felt the exact same way. I really hated it together. I’m wearing them on opposite sides and so much happier! Yours are beautiful!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Emeraldcutlover! So funny you felt the same way.. you really wanted it to work but it just didn't.
I felt I was kinda ruining both bracelets. I decided that my Cartier will be a winter bracelet and the VCA ones will be my summer ones. That is my bracelet plan. :lol:

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Emeraldcutlover! So funny you felt the same way.. you really wanted it to work but it just didn't.
I felt I was kinda ruining both bracelets. I decided that my Cartier will be a winter bracelet and the VCA ones will be my summer ones. That is my bracelet plan. :lol:

That’s a great idea! I have to say I was so bummed that it just didn’t look right together. It was messy looking. Lol.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes ECL! I agree that it was a real surprise they didn't "lay right" at all.
Came up with my seasonal bracelet plan because in the winter with long sleeves I wouldn't be able to admire the VCA bracelets during the day. Since they are more delicate than the Cartier and I don't want to bother taking them off showering I figured I would save them for the summer where I can admire them all day long due to short sleeves. The Cartier bracelet is heartier and can get wet all day long so I figured that would be a good choice for the longer winter season.
Waaaaaay too much thinking about bracelets.. except on this site! :D

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh! ECL.. question.. you said now you wear them on opposite wrists..
Do you wear a watch too and which bracelet do you pair it with?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

This is just unacceptable - definitely have them fix it at their cost (including shipping).

I’ve had a few pieces altered and repaired by VCA - most have been done beautifully, but a couple were honestly embarrassingly poorly executed. And at these prices and wait times anything short of immaculate (in terms of both aesthetics and workmanship) is simply unacceptable.

Interestingly, my repair experiences with Tiffany have always been exemplary from start to finish...

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
Oh! ECL.. question.. you said now you wear them on opposite wrists..
Do you wear a watch too and which bracelet do you pair it with?

Hi! I wear my Cartier (Gold w SS) w my Cartier gold Live on left. I then wear the black vCA clover on my right w plain fitted gold stretch bracelets. I’ll send photo!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:kiss2: Oh wow!! I just love the combo of the black Alhambra with your gold stretch bracelets. The way the VCA bead pattern is mimicked is a PERFECT compliment!!
Now for the 1000 questions.. must know all about them.
Where did you get them? Do they come in white or pink? Do you feel like they scratch up your VCA at all?

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
:kiss2: Oh wow!! I just love the combo of the black Alhambra with your gold stretch bracelets. The way the VCA bead pattern is mimicked is a PERFECT compliment!!
Now for the 1000 questions.. must know all about them.
Where did you get them? Do they come in white or pink? Do you feel like they scratch up your VCA at all?

Hi! Thx so much! I get them from an Insta vendor TVT Jewels. Goldfilled (have had them for a few years) and they have lasted! She does a ton of things. Also- 925 sterling.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the info.. I will look up that seller now.
I also saw them on Etsy for a pretty reasonable price too.
They do look fabulous paired with your VCA. :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I absolutely thought Kate's choice of jewelry for that dress was just perfect!!! :love:

One note about links being removed from bracelets. I have read multiple times that removing one link by VCA is actually two little connected pieces. So it is so important to be communicating the same way as the sales associate. I thought I'd take out one link between motifs next time, but when I realized that is actually 4 double segments, I am not sure that it would work as I still want my bracelets to be somewhat loose. I have heard some boutiques have sample bracelets of varying lengths so you can really know the length you want. I am certain that I'd only do it if it was the same amount between the motifs, though.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s finally here. Funny thing is I first tried it on in 2016, and thought it was beautiful but too fancy for me. Well, I kept trying it on every time I visited and fell more in love, and got more accustomed to the size. Then finally I decided to take the plunge, four years later. I am ready for this fabulousness on a daily basis. ;)2
@m-2-b and @diamondseeker2006 you guys have inspired me.

9D329D8C-45A1-44BD-A8F4-5C6C24695F6F.jpeg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s finally here. Funny thing is I first tried it on in 2016, and thought it was beautiful but too fancy for me. Well, I kept trying it on every time I visited and fell more in love, and got more accustomed to the size. Then finally I decided to take the plunge, four years later. I am ready for this fabulousness on a daily basis. ;)2

I am SO excited for you to finally get these gorgeous earrings!!! I think they will look fabulous on you! They'll look so great with your other Alhambra pieces in white gold, too! Congrats!!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

This was meant to happen. It's been "meant to happen" for a really, really long time :kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

This was meant to happen. It's been "meant to happen" for a really, really long time :kiss2:

Yup, definitely meant to be.:love: And no one can rock these as well as you can @LLJsmom :appl:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LLJsmom, I am super happy happy for you. They look fabulous!!:kiss2::kiss2:

How often will you wear these?

Do you still have the Sweets?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LLJsmom, I am super happy happy for you. They look fabulous!!:kiss2::kiss2:

How often will you wear these?

Do you still have the Sweets?
Thank you Phoenix! Your beautiful jewelry inspires me. I will wear these almost every weekend. Maybe on occasion to work but won’t be my usual work pair. I do still have the sweets. If I find I don’t wear the sweets I will save them for my daughter. :)

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woah Nellie!
What a fantastic collection WindyCityCoco. :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, my, you have a fabulous VCA collection, @WindyCityCoco!!! :kiss2: We don't see the Cosmos earrings very often, and they are one of my favorites! All of your pieces are, though! :lol:

Welcome to PS! Please come back and share your new additions!

WindyCityCoco

Rough_Rock
Oh, my, you have a fabulous VCA collection, @WindyCityCoco!!! :kiss2: We don't see the Cosmos earrings very often, and they are one of my favorites! All of your pieces are, though! :lol:

Welcome to PS! Please come back and share your new additions!

Thank you so much!!!! I think my collection is done for a while-famous last words :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results