shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Van Cleef and Arpels jewelry!

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow that's gorgeous!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this!!
“This piece found me! I wasn't even actively looking for it.”

Some of my most treasured pieces have come to me in exactly this fashion :love:

It looks beautiful on you. A statement piece with so much personality. And it’s a little out of your usual style, I think? Which just makes it an even more dramatic and bold statement :cool2:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this!!
“This piece found me! I wasn't even actively looking for it.”

Some of my most treasured pieces have come to me in exactly this fashion :love:

It looks beautiful on you. A statement piece with so much personality. And it’s a little out of your usual style, I think? Which just makes it an even more dramatic and bold statement :cool2:

Hahaha. You're 100% right. It is not my usual style. But you know what...I think our taste evolves over time and I've gone from mostly neutrals & white diamonds to more colourful...and I am loving it!! Turquoise is suuuuch a beautiful happy uplifting colour.

And...not to be too mysterious, but another piece has just found me also...another HG...(to be continued...;))).

Thank you:).

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hahaha. You're 100% right. It is not my usual style. But you know what...I think our taste evolves over time and I've gone from mostly neutrals & white diamonds to more colourful...and I am loving it!! Turquoise is suuuuch a beautiful happy uplifting colour.

And...not to be too mysterious, but another piece has just found me also...another HG...(to be continued...;))).

Thank you:).

Can’t wait!!!

sunnyside74

Shiny_Rock
Wow, so have seen all the gorgeous VCA pieces around here for years, and loved them, but never really looked up close at one in person. Thought maybe someday I would get one... Gray day here in the city and a really rough last 5 weeks at work so I met up with my bestie at bergdorf and we decided to go next door to VCA... I thought maybe I might get myself the carnelian sweet alhambra - the rose gold and translucent stone looks good on my pasty coloring... and then the SA brought out the holiday vintage alhambra with the blue ceramic... and we were both done... it really is lovely... I'm so excited I get to take home my first VCA... and we both got it, so we are calling it our bff necklace, LOL... and then he let us try on some of the really amazing pieces.... the ring was 29 ct OEC, prolly S-T range in color, 1.2 million, and the ruby necklace was apparently close to 7 million.... thanks for looking and happy sunday! IMG_0148.JPG IMG_0143.JPG IMG_0142.JPG IMG_0141.JPG

secretagentlaura

Shiny_Rock
Premium
That looks like an incredible shopping trip!!!

Your and your bestie are lovely with your matching necklaces :) What a brilliant idea!

sunnyside74

Shiny_Rock
That looks like an incredible shopping trip!!!

Your and your bestie are lovely with your matching necklaces :) What a brilliant idea!

thank you! It was really a lovely afternoon. Plus the Bergdorf holiday windows are up and they are gorgeous :)

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, so have seen all the gorgeous VCA pieces around here for years, and loved them, but never really looked up close at one in person. Thought maybe someday I would get one... Gray day here in the city and a really rough last 5 weeks at work so I met up with my bestie at bergdorf and we decided to go next door to VCA... I thought maybe I might get myself the carnelian sweet alhambra - the rose gold and translucent stone looks good on my pasty coloring... and then the SA brought out the holiday vintage alhambra with the blue ceramic... and we were both done... it really is lovely... I'm so excited I get to take home my first VCA... and we both got it, so we are calling it our bff necklace, LOL... and then he let us try on some of the really amazing pieces.... the ring was 29 ct OEC, prolly S-T range in color, 1.2 million, and the ruby necklace was apparently close to 7 million.... thanks for looking and happy sunday! IMG_0148.JPG IMG_0143.JPG IMG_0142.JPG IMG_0141.JPG

So fabulous!! Bff jewelry... :kiss2: way to bond.

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
Finally decided on a VCA piece. I was waffling back and forth for months on the magic Alhambra in mother of pear vs onyx in yellow or white gold. I have very few pieces of jewelry in yellow gold so I decided this was an opportunity to rectify that issue. Alas my yellow gold magic Alhambra arrived this morning after a few shipping delays. I can't wait to wear it. I believe the matching bracelet or the Perlee beaded bangle might be next though have to admit the Perlee clover bracelet in yellow gold would be my ideal scenario.

20191219_101735.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Finally decided on a VCA piece. I was waffling back and forth for months on the magic Alhambra in mother of pear vs onyx in yellow or white gold. I have very few pieces of jewelry in yellow gold so I decided this was an opportunity to rectify that issue. Alas my yellow gold magic Alhambra arrived this morning after a few shipping delays. I can't wait to wear it. I believe the matching bracelet or the Perlee beaded bangle might be next though have to admit the Perlee clover bracelet in yellow gold would be my ideal scenario.

20191219_101735.jpg

Congratulations!! It’s a stunningly beautiful piece. Do you mind posting mod shots?

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
@LLJsmom sure. Here are two shots, one with the chain doubled up and one with the chain on the inner loop. The end loop is a little too long for me. Sorry these are rather casual and quick shots. I will take more when I am a little dressier. All in all I love this piece.

20191223_162055.jpg

20191223_162348.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LLJsmom sure. Here are two shots, one with the chain doubled up and one with the chain on the inner loop. The end loop is a little too long for me. Sorry these are rather casual and quick shots. I will take more when I am a little dressier. All in all I love this piece.

20191223_162055.jpg

20191223_162348.jpg

It’s gorgeous!!! I love it on you.

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium

20191219_101735.jpg

Gorgeous! A classic piece. I aspire to own this necklace at some point in the future!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

20191223_162055.jpg

20191223_162348.jpg

This is so gorgeous! I think yg looks great with your hair color! I am extremely undecided about whether to get this piece in yg or wg! I know white metals look better on me, but that rich yg is tempting! You chose a fabulous first piece of VCA!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so excited about my Christmas and anniversary gifts! Our anniversary is the day after Christmas, so sometimes I get one thing for both occasions, but this time it was a matching set! This is the vintage Alhambra in wg pave.

VCA pavevintagealhambra1.jpg

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
I am so excited about my Christmas and anniversary gifts! Our anniversary is the day after Christmas, so sometimes I get one thing for both occasions, but this time it was a matching set! This is the vintage Alhambra in wg pave.

Oh, this is a dream set! So lovely and elegant! :love::love::love:

Happy anniversary.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Love them, DS!!:love::love:

Happy Anniversary!!:clap:

lindsaylou

Rough_Rock
My husband surprised me on Christmas eve with my very first VCA piece, a magic alhambra 6 motif necklace. I'm usually very involved with jewelry purchases, so when I opened up the box, I was shocked. I think he did a great job! :) IMG-5018.jpg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My husband surprised me on Christmas eve with my very first VCA piece, a magic alhambra 6 motif necklace. I'm usually very involved with jewelry purchases, so when I opened up the box, I was shocked. I think he did a great job! :) IMG-5018.jpg

He definitely did good!

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock

What an amazing piece! Is that gray MOP, white MOP, and onyx?

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
My husband surprised me with the mini white gold Frivole earrings on Christmas Eve. This is my first piece from VCA. We already made plans to stop by the boutique while visiting Chicago this spring, where I will probably buy a five motif bracelet, but he knew that I also wanted these earrings one day.

I expect to wear them almost every day, rotated with my small bezel studs and pearl studs. I think they nicely complement my pendant (by Maytal Hannah).

00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20191226125746168.jpg

IMG_20191226_133523.jpg

IMG_20191226_151120.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My husband surprised me on Christmas eve with my very first VCA piece, a magic alhambra 6 motif necklace. I'm usually very involved with jewelry purchases, so when I opened up the box, I was shocked. I think he did a great job! :)

Wow, he did very well indeed!!! Gorgeous!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My husband surprised me with the mini white gold Frivole earrings on Christmas Eve. This is my first piece from VCA. We already made plans to stop by the boutique while visiting Chicago this spring, where I will probably buy a five motif bracelet, but he knew that I also wanted these earrings one day.

I expect to wear them almost every day, rotated with my small bezel studs and pearl studs. I think they nicely complement my pendant (by Maytal Hannah).

I LOVE Frivole earrings and they could not be more perfect to wear with your pendant!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I may or may not have spent an hour looking at VCA......this thread gives me the jitters! :)

cheers--Sharon

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20191226125746168.jpg

IMG_20191226_133523.jpg

IMG_20191226_151120.jpg

Very pretty and whimsical.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

DS, will you wear these as your everyday staple now? or will you alternate with your solitaires?

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

@diamondseeker2006 :love::love::love: !! How absolutely gorgeous! Love these pieces so much. What a wonderful Xmas and anniversary gift! I wish you health and happiness as you enjoy this amazing set. <3

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results