shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Tiffany!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's mine--I think it's safe to say nobody else has this one! It's my great uncle's scholarship medal from high school. He was a lovely man, so smart and talented and sweet. He used to wear it on his watch chain. I now wear it as a pendant. I wish I'd asked him about it while he was alive--my mom found it among my grandparents' things after they died, and gave it to me. (The image is not of my great uncle, but of the man the award was named after. My uncle was just the kid who won it one year.)

leonfob1.JPG leonfob2.JPG leonfobmark.jpg

Oh wow. What an incredibly special and totally one-of-a-kind heirloom!!

Goodness, sure wish my school awards had come from big jewellery houses… Or any jewellery houses… :???:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
my husband bought me a gorgeous strand of Tiffany pearls when we were dating 13 years ago. I honestly don’t know details about them and don’t wear them ( though I need to start as they are oh so lovely). Pictured here with my Tiffany soli ❤️ 92D5F0E2-0D58-4AE9-8481-26181C05743A.jpeg 490B7C89-05F3-4E2D-B181-9137501D33E4.jpeg

Is this ring new, or is it your original ering? I recall you were buying a VC ring not so long back - did I miss something exciting? This size is perfect on you! What weight is it & what ring size?

P

Petalouda

Is this ring new, or is it your original ering? I recall you were buying a VC ring not so long back - did I miss something exciting? This size is perfect on you! What weight is it & what ring size?

This is my original r-ring. It’s 1.37ct on a size 6.5 finger. I also have my canera which was a 10th anniversary gift. I still wear my Tiffany quite often. It’s truly a gorgeous design.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is my original r-ring. It’s 1.37ct on a size 6.5 finger. I also have my canera which was a 10th anniversary gift. I still wear my Tiffany quite often. It’s truly a gorgeous design.

I love it on you :kiss2:

Mr T has given me the green light to make an appointment at Tiffany's in London at some point over the next few weeks, and we'll head down for a weekend to FINALLY buy my dream ring! Eek! So excited!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SO Excited for you @Ally T, I know you have been waiting a long time to get your dream Tiffany piece. Can’t wait to see it! I do really love your pear though.

P

Petalouda

Mr T has given me the green light to make an appointment at Tiffany's in London at some point over the next few weeks, and we'll head down for a weekend to FINALLY buy my dream ring! Eek! So excited!

Oh my gosh how exciting!!! I’ve been following your journey and I know you’ve been wanting a Tiffany ring. So wonderful!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Now this is exciting news!! Happy for you @Ally T, I know this has been a dream of yours for a long time!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@YadaYadaYada @Petalouda @junebug17

Thank you! Yes, this has been a LONG time coming - I've coveted this ring for at least 10 years? When we were chatting about things we want from our future (the dream home still hasn't materialised, but we keep searching patiently), I said "and I'd really like my Tiffany ring..." And straight away he said "I know. And I think now would be a good time to think about it, so when we have a free weekend, we'll go to London. Hopefully in time for Christmas."

Well, I almost fell off my chair! I was like really? Really truly???!

So when I have that puppy in my possession, you'll be the first to know!

And @YadaYadaYada I will keep my beautiful pear. One of my daughters loves it & has said since she was small that one day she'd like me to give it to her (I bet she would!) So I may reset to a bombe style RHR (Cartier style) or I may leave it alone. But I'll definitely keep it.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Ally T, wow that’s amazing, I’m so glad Mr. T came around to the idea!

Do you know what you are aiming for? A certain size or style?

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Ally T, wow that’s amazing, I’m so glad Mr. T came around to the idea!

Do you know what you are aiming for? A certain size or style?

It has to be the Classic knife edge solitaire in platinum. It has had my heart for many years & I can spot one a mile off. I know I could get more for my money elsewhere, but it just makes my heart flutter.

As for size, I am aiming for around the 1.6 to 1.7ct mark. I could go bigger, but I want the colour & clarity to be high given how spoiled I am with my pear. And also, I'm a pretty low key person & have a size 5.25 finger, so definitely don't want to be in anybody face with a door knocker.

But how bloody exciting?! Little old me gets to go to Tiffany's a buy a ring!

P

Petalouda

It has to be the Classic knife edge solitaire in platinum. It has had my heart for many years & I can spot one a mile off. I know I could get more for my money elsewhere, but it just makes my heart flutter.

As for size, I am aiming for around the 1.6 to 1.7ct mark. I could go bigger, but I want the colour & clarity to be high given how spoiled I am with my pear. And also, I'm a pretty low key person & have a size 5.25 finger, so definitely don't want to be in anybody face with a door knocker.

That is going to be a fantastic size! And I hear you regarding the money. There’s just something about that setting and I can spot the differences myself in replicas.

M

MillieLou

@Ally T I am so delighted for you! How amazingly exciting!! Enjoy every minute of choosing.

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock

This is wonderful news! Can't wait to see that beautiful classic ring on your finger. Enjoy shopping ;-)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh my goodness!!!! I can’t wait to see!!!

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tiffany Smile necklace in large - I love how it sweeps across the collar and is comfortable enough to wear anywhere, anytime (I sleep and shower in it).

IMG_20210831_080240_compress96.jpg

Love this look, with the VCA Sweets!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’ll have to get my other pieces together for a photo…I just bought this preloved today. I should get it in a few days. I love it!

ABC4FBEC-17A5-4C0A-8AF2-5DC6E8FE0CFE.png

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

OMG…I’m so excited for you! I can’t wait to see it on your hand!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I’ll have to get my other pieces together for a photo…I just bought this preloved today. I should get it in a few days. I love it!

That's lovely!

LOL I think we bought items from Fashionphile at the exact same time today. Yours is far more glamorous though! Mine is just a simple YG gold chain. :)

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I think that is a great size!! It will look perfect on you. And I have always loved the Tiffany solitaire so much...eek, so excited for you!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
That's lovely!

LOL I think we bought items from Fashionphile at the exact same time today. Yours is far more glamorous though! Mine is just a simple YG gold chain. :)

Thank you! I purchased a necklace from Ivy & Rose that didn’t work out. I sent it back today. They are so nice…I was so disappointed…Someone here mentioned Fashionphile so I thought I would just take a look. I already know I love this necklace.
What type of chain did you get?

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Thank you! I purchased a necklace from Ivy & Rose that didn’t work out. I sent it back today. They are so nice…I was so disappointed…Someone here mentioned Fashionphile so I thought I would just take a look. I already know I love this necklace.
What type of chain did you get?

I know, it can be such a let-down when an item doesn't work out. Glad you found something that lifts your spirits on Fashionphile.

I bought a David Yurman 16" 18K 1.7 mm box chain necklace. I really need a gold necklace and this one looks very classic (but we'll see when it arrives.)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How did I miss this! SUPER EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO GO TOO!!!!! :appl: :wavey::lol-2:

ETA: we need a zillion pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hurry!

Last edited:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

@Ally T did you see this?

cheers--Sharon

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know, it can be such a let-down when an item doesn't work out. Glad you found something that lifts your spirits on Fashionphile.

I bought a David Yurman 16" 18K 1.7 mm box chain necklace. I really need a gold necklace and this one looks very classic (but we'll see when it arrives.)

Oooh…I love his jewelry. There were quite a few things that I liked from him. I had to tell myself no more than once! I hope you love it when you get it..

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock

Very nice! I saw this necklace and was tempted. I'm glad you got it!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

cheers--Sharon

I was just about to post the same thing!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

cheers--Sharon

Have just responded to this thread for more information - thanks for the heads up!

Yes, the Tiffany is REALLY happening! Eek!!!

And also, we are viewing a house tomorrow that might actually turn out to be The One. Will keep you posed in Hangout! x

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MamaBee absolutely love your new necklace, very sweet.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results