shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your tapered side baguette settings!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_7444.JPG IMG_7445.JPG Nala, here is another estate band that I found goes well with my Ering.
This is gorgeous! How is It possible that the band almost sits flush? Can you show me a profile view of your gorgeous ering?

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
IMG_7447.JPG IMG_7448.JPG
This is gorgeous! How is It possible that the band almost sits flush? Can you show me a profile view of your gorgeous ering?
Hi Nala, I just have a simple peg head but it has served me well for 14 years! I love the variety of bands you have posted! You are giving me a lot of ideas.....Nala the Enabler!!:appl:

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
3C4BC0B5-2413-4D15-9116-EB685A6AE785.jpeg Wanted to post another pic of a band that im contemplating.

Attachments

• E68030E6-EBD5-4653-B235-2A48550BEED8.jpeg
    E68030E6-EBD5-4653-B235-2A48550BEED8.jpeg
    136.4 KB · Views: 36

tfc_diamondlvr

Shiny_Rock
Premium
It’s not a patch on your glorious OEC but here’s a montage of the bands I tried on and liked with it. I ended up going with the upper left one as I love the two tone look.
D3A5C505-061D-43C0-A299-C7BA9EAD39D8.jpeg

I'm really loving the two tone look! Perhaps it'll be part of my left hand ring stack of 3 :) A nice gold sandwiched in the middle of white gold :mrgreen2:

tfc_diamondlvr

Shiny_Rock
Premium
You are so sweet :). I don’t usually post pics since it’s not an ideal cut stone.
8BC1BEC5-20BA-44FC-A7E8-59AD054B7FB8.jpeg E7701AF4-69E5-45AC-B051-B313083562D3.jpeg

I can't stop staring at your ring! The proportions are indeed perfection! Love it!

prinsad

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I knew I wanted to reset my original e-ring stone, 0.51ct G SI1. I went to several jewelers, including Tiffany, where I tried on various styles. I tried on the baguette-sides at Tiffany on a lark, not expecting to like it at all, and I fell in love! I ended up resetting it in the Vatche version - IMG_1141.JPG IMG_1161.JPG IMG_1168.JPG

I think this looks gorgeous!

McGinnis

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Nala, I know its been a while but did you get around to resetting? I'm considering a reset like this too but I'm going from a round halo. I'm concerned about losing glitter and was wondering if you could give me your take on your new ring. Thanks

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nala, I know its been a while but did you get around to resetting? I'm considering a reset like this too but I'm going from a round halo. I'm concerned about losing glitter and was wondering if you could give me your take on your new ring. Thanks
I replied on your rt thread

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think this looks gorgeous!

That's mine! Thank you so much - it really is beautiful. Dainty. Small by PS standards, but it has class!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
29BABD52-9A16-48D1-8ECB-02BC87345C3D.jpeg BDA9D7FA-EE7C-43FB-8C83-240BF57E857C.jpeg 1C6380A0-6EAA-4E4C-80A1-BF31BA15D97E.jpeg D22ACC67-D7A8-4B3A-A9E0-87BF8538D350.jpeg
How about these combos?
@nala...I had my diamond reset last year into a custom tapered baguette band. It looks like yours..My diamond is 2.03 and I always thought it looked big enough in its previous setting..My previous setting was very similiar but it had six prongs and it was a cathedral setting. It looked larger when it was in that setting because of the six prongs and cathedral setting. This new setting has only four prongs and is a low profile which is what I THOUGHT I wanted. Please show me your profile on this setting. I know your diamond is bigger but would like to see the profile. I’m debating about having it remade a bit higher and adding two prongs so there will be six. :kiss2:

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@nala...I had my diamond reset last year into a custom tapered baguette band. It looks like yours..My diamond is 2.03 and I always thought it looked big enough in its previous setting..My previous setting was very similiar but it had six prongs and it was a cathedral setting. It looked larger when it was in that setting because of the six prongs and cathedral setting. This new setting has only four prongs and is a low profile which is what I THOUGHT I wanted. Please show me your profile on this setting. I know your diamond is bigger but would like to see the profile. I’m debating about having it remade a bit higher and adding two prongs so there will be six. :kiss2:
I looked quickly thru my 8k pics of my ring lol and couldn’t find a side profile but if one turns up I will post it. Are you sure that is the issue you have with your setting? Or are you thinking that it is the most cost effective way to salvage what you have? I only dare suggest this because you have previously expressed you dissatisfaction with it. Don’t go throwing more money away if this isn’t the issue.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I looked quickly thru my 8k pics of my ring lol and couldn’t find a side profile but if one turns up I will post it. Are you sure that is the issue you have with your setting? Or are you thinking that it is the most cost effective way to salvage what you have? I only dare suggest this because you have previously expressed you dissatisfaction with it. Don’t go throwing more money away if this isn’t the issue.
Thank you Nala....I love the diamond and the ring..but it’s just too low and I want six prongs...and it looks like it shrunk in the new setting...This setting cost me $$$$..It was hand made and I do love it but it’s just too low...I’m going to a local jeweler tomorrow to see if there’s anything that can be done. I don’t think there’s anything that can be done to it to raise it up and add the prongs. I do love the design..except for the height..and prongs. I thought I may have DSS so I bought a AV hearts and arrows moissy in a 8.8mm size..2.5 carats..This way I will see if it makes any difference to me...I don’t know if there will be such a big difference in size to my eyes..Mine is 8.11mm. Maybe it’s too small for me now that I’m seeing boulders on here daily? :think:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results