shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your tapered side baguette settings!

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The first one caught my eye!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
First one maybe tho I’ve seen it with a criss cross band and thought that better than a V, 4th is great! Really nice balance with the ering. Also I am dying at those turquoise arrows in your pics - so so perfect and pretty

eapj

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I really like the first and fourth!

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I also liked the first and the fourth.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not the first. Second is too skinny. Third is plain and clunky. The fourth looks best. Super pretty!
Do you think the first looks too 90’s? Lol

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The 4th one looks best to me too.
My issue with the fourth is that I feel like the height is off balance and the stone almost overwhelm the stone.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The first one caught my eye!
I like it too but I don’t know if it makes my overall look look dated. Like I had a friend in the 90’s who had a set like this. Lol

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
First one maybe tho I’ve seen it with a criss cross band and thought that better than a V, 4th is great! Really nice balance with the ering. Also I am dying at those turquoise arrows in your pics - so so perfect and pretty
Thank you! Just a combo of enough sun and shade.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nala, since this thread started, you've reset your diamond, right? Just trying to keep up lol, you don't fool around! :P2 It looks beautfiul!

I really like the last 2 you posted, I think they go best with such a classic setting, and let's your diamond be the star.

TweetyBird23

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
6C5DF1F1-D480-4EFE-BC15-5A560D61A3A3.jpeg
Lol. That’s what it reminds me of!
I think this is my favorite right now!
I like that one, too. It’s as thin as the second one but is more complementary due to the engraving details.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nala, since this thread started, you've reset your diamond, right? Just trying to keep up lol, you don't fool around! :P2 It looks beautfiul!

I really like the last 2 you posted, I think they go best with such a classic setting, and let's your diamond be the star.
I plead the fifth :whistle:

TweetyBird23

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Was there anything you disliked about the double prongs? I think they’re unique but might prefer 6 prongs.

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
me too

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
20B68B5A-DDD7-4F02-BA39-8B9124C22AD5.png
Was there anything you disliked about the double prongs? I think they’re unique but might prefer 6 prongs.
Nope. Loved them. But For this style I really wanted to try 6 prong like my inspiration antique Tiffany.

Last edited:

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:tongue:
I like it too but I don’t know if it makes my overall look look dated. Like I had a friend in the 90’s who had a set like this. Lol
Hi Nala, I don't think it looks dated. But then at my age I may be dated !

TweetyBird23

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Can I see pics (as many as you'd like to share!) of your double prong setting again? It, too, was delicious!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@nala loving the reset! and its companion band too:appl:

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can I see pics (as many as you'd like to share!) of your double prong setting again? It, too, was delicious!
You can look under my threads. I have one for this ring.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
52EA4337-4C11-4BA8-91BD-389D125AB389.jpeg The time when I tried on an actual HW ring and fell in love.
Sorry to threadjack but what are the stats on the EC band? Is it an eternity?

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@nala You have exquisite taste and I have loved every one of your rings! This one is a classic and I'm digging the mixed metals as well as the engraved band. Enjoy!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@nala You have exquisite taste and I have loved every one of your rings! This one is a classic and I'm digging the mixed metals as well as the engraved band. Enjoy!
Thank you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results