shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me Your Steven Kirsch beauties

poshmommy

Brilliant_Rock
Quick question for the SK owners out there: Did he sign or trademark your pieces? I have a necklace that he did and I don't see a trademark anywhere. First piece I have that doesn't have any type of mark. Maybe mine was just missed? Or maybe he doesn't for some reason?

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Quick question for the SK owners out there: Did he sign or trademark your pieces? I have a necklace that he did and I don't see a trademark anywhere. First piece I have that doesn't have any type of mark. Maybe mine was just missed? Or maybe he doesn't for some reason?

Mine has "Steven Kirsch" on the shank.

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
IMG_3214.jpg
Mine was signed with his name and logo. This was photo was taken by my appraiser.

BarbBe

Rough_Rock
Here is my Fancy Intense Yellow Oval (1.2 Ct) from Leibish set by Steven in a double halo yellow / white mele. No yellow cup needed for this little beauty!!!

Steven was fantastic to work, visited him with my Mom to discuss the details. He's a perfectionist and you see it in all his work.

IMG_1728.JPG

IMG_1729.JPG

MrsMRL

Rough_Rock
Amethyste's ruby engagement ring and matching wedding ring

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-ruby-ering-eternity-band.116042/

rubyandband-outside2-jpg.192944

rubyandband-outside4-jpg.195564

poshmommy

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks M-2-b and Loreal. I wish he had signed mine! I'll look again, but don't think it's there. My appraiser listed "no trademark" as well. Rats! What an oversight.

edelweissmaedl

Shiny_Rock
Thanks M-2-b and Loreal. I wish he had signed mine! I'll look again, but don't think it's there. My appraiser listed "no trademark" as well. Rats! What an oversight.
Poshmommy, SK did not mark my mine either. I ended up needing him to add a sizing bar for me and when I went to his office for that I asked him to add his mark and plat. as well which he did

poshmommy

Brilliant_Rock
Poshmommy, SK did not mark my mine either. I ended up needing him to add a sizing bar for me and when I went to his office for that I asked him to add his mark and plat. as well which he did

Thanks Edelweissmaedl! I may look into having him add his mark later! Glad to know it is an option.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahhh missed one.

1613848895141.png

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay...get to contribute :)

1614402137543.png

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock